It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Kidding Me? You Must be kidding me. No? Is this Guy For Real? I Mean, should I Just Go? Yo,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Please tell me this is fake. I am ready to be denied and this may be the one. There is simply no way...

For F*CKS SAKE! YOU BLIND DEAF AND DUMB YOU MORON?

CJ edit to add...this is pretty funny too...

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

MEJ
edit on 10-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ooooookaaaaay... Whatever keeps your boat floatin'...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

So this is acceptable behavior to you? You don't see anything wrong with this picture? My boat is currenltly floating in San Diego harbor and I think it sits on water.

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I watched the entire video and did not notice the ambulance until it crossed the intersection.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

Perhaps you should apply for police work. Maybe it was the flashig lights of an ambulance that gave it away for me???

CJ

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I hope it's fake, that's insane.
:shk:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Just the shuddering nature of saying to yourself, "ok, I have to wait for this fuc*er - or I'll lose my job"...it is actually suprising he wasn't run over stumbling around like that in the snow...

CJ

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I noticed about 10 seconds into the video that cop is really really ignorant as to what his priorities are as a traffic director. The second video cracked me up. Not one but two, two mishaps on the Romanian SWAT!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

I know. The Romanian guys are just silly. The first guy is a full on douchebag, pardon my esparanto.

CJ

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by snowspirit

Just the shuddering nature of saying to yourself, "ok, I have to wait for this fuc*er - or I'll lose my job"...it is actually suprising he wasn't run over stumbling around like that in the snow...

CJ

I think if that happened anywhere in the US or Canada, that cop would have been totally ignored, and the ambulance would have at least tried to get through. Especially if just one traffic cop.

link   
Cgi. The lights do not always match the reflection at the bottom. Play/pause it for yourself and see

link   
You know he didn't seem to notice the flashing lights -
that is insane. I hope he got reported before doing
something else stupid.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by goobersnooch
Cgi. The lights do not always match the reflection at the bottom. Play/pause it for yourself and see

Its not, the lights are on at at 15 secs you see their reflection in the bottom left.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by goobersnooch

I am looking at it and I may agree...thanks for the idea, because again, no fricken way...only in NY.

CJ

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Video 1: No siren means no emergency.

Video 2: The police are not robots, they make mistakes.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
To be fair if it was really in that much of a rush would int it have its siren on?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Point taken. I watched the vid without sound. Still?

CJ

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

I don't know but it is a good point.

CJ

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Last two people read my mind.
If the ambulance needed to get through, it would have made itself known to the officer.

And for the second clip, maybe the leesh for the dog got under the clip that holds the gun down ? i dunno, but once again, no one is perfect

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamesprototype

I sure wouldn't claim to be. The first one though, crimminey. The second one, giggles are elicited only when the camera man gives the gun back to the k-9 guy.

CJ

new topics

top topics

join