It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The,Breath.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Now,I,understand,the,importance,of,breath,for,it,is,the,only,process,through,which,I,am,able,to,tap,into,my,real,higher.self.
I,realized,that,the,more,I,breath,and,direct,it's,dynamic,energy,towards,body,parts,in,a,specific,geomtrically,aligned,manner,I,am,able,to,master,the ,energies,which,run,through,my,body.
Now,I,understand,the,importane,of,the,triangle,as,well,as,the,circle,the,cube,the,heptagon,the,star,etc.
To,me,the,triangle,is,sacred,for,only,through,it,am,I,able,to,extablish,the,invisible,prana,connection,of,triangles,which,need,work,in,my,body.
The,thought,of,light,and,the,word,GOD,is,all,I,need,in,times,of,despair,and,fear,for,in,his,name,there,is,no,darkness.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I will probably be the only one to suggest
you use less commas, it makes it difficult
to read.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Hehe, i guess his "spacebar" is nuked..

I hope this is the case..

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

This is very vague and your grammar is causing a difficulty in reading. Can you elaborate specifically on what you are saying because I have heard of sacred geometry before but your post isn't explaining it properly.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm glad for you, really.

Next, maybe it's time to understand the importance of the space bar?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
every comma is a breath
dont you people know grammer

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

Imagine,your,breath,travelling,though,2,sides,of,the,triangle,and,let,it,originate,at,the,top,corner,where,the,sides,meet.Let,the,base,of,the,triangle ,be,your,focus,on,exhale,it,is,importanant,because,the,breath,follows,the,sides,and,opens,the,base,which,is,the,right,and,left,sides,of,you,body,the,t op,being,a,chakra.

Example,in,order,to,feel,energy,flowing,through,my,hands,i,picture,a,strong,force,starting,inmy,throat,traveling,down,to,both,hand,forming,a,triangle. By,using,the,triangle,I,am,able,to,stay,concious,of,this,connection,therefore,geometry,has,worked,best,for,me,when,it,comes,to,linking,energy,points.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
every comma is a breath
dont you people know grammer
Haha, I can't believe they didn't pick up on that. But it is hard to read. The single string of unbroken characters is causing the text to overflow outside the containing div.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Yes that's obvious but his first sentence is very confusing as to why he is using them in this manner. The vagueness due to his use of words is causing me misunderstanding of what he is trying to get at. Also his connection between English grammar and sacred geometry isn't making any sense either.

edit on 6/10/2011 by Conspiracy Now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So what I'm getting out of this is that this is a meditation technique you have come across and are using to identify with and open chakras? Am I correct in this assumption?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I know this is off topic, but I just need to explain to you 3 ways you can fix your space bar problem...

1: If you need to make a space character you can press and hold the ALT button and press 3 then press 2 on your number pad. ALT+32... it will make a space character.

2: If you have Windows you can use the on-screen keyboard. Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On Screen Keyboard. Or you can go to Start > Run > then type "osk.exe" without quotes and click go. If you have Windows 7 or Vista you type "osk.exe" in the Search bar when you click Start.

3: You can download the program called "AutoHotKey" (it is free), and you can make a script that will remap whatever key you want to the space bar. An example script:

a::b

The above script will type the letter "b" every time you press the "a" key. If I were you I would use this script:

=::Space

So, every time you press the equal key "=", it will create a space " ".

Back on topic...

With each breath you defeat death. Every time you breath in you are given life. The air is a part of your body just as much as your blood is a part of your body. Without either of the two, you wouldn't be one.
edit on 11-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Thanks,for,the,information,my,friend,it,will,be,useful,I,hope,to,be,able,to,use,the,spae,in,my,future,posts.

The,way,I,see,it.
The,More,positive,breaths,that,I,can,take,in,today.Then,the,easier,it,will,be,for,me,to,tap,into,hormonic,breath,patterns,which,were,succesful,for,my, spirit,today.
I,feel,that,While,we,sleep,all,the,awareness,from,breath,that,we,maintained,focus,on,through,one,day,is,what,will,cause,positive,minute,repairs,in,the ,spirit,which,need,healing.
If,you,can,stay,up,say,for,3,days,while,in,a,peaceful,meditatative,state,with,the,breath,in,mind,and,knowing,when,rest,and,motion,are,necessary,you,ca n,actually,manipulate,energy,and,actually,feel,a,very,devine,extatic,state.
Therefore,the,breath,to,me,is,key.
I,use,my,spiritual,energy,for,motion,purposes,and,I,have,learned,to,decipher,proper,breath,functions,which,are,required,to,conduct,physical,ativity,wh ile,in,a,concious,state.
The,reason,why,I,use,my,energy,for,physical,activity,is,because,I,have,yet,to,transform,it,into,spirtitual,energy,which,I,have,a,journey,to,work,on,be fore,I,make,a,conclusive,approach,to,it's,spiritual,funtions.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Correct,my,friend,except,one,must,learn,to,manifest,the,geomtrical,aspect,of,the,spirit,which,has,more,to,do,with,motion,than,rest.It,is,the,true,way, to,spiritual,as,well,as,physical,strength.

I'have,been,focusing,my,conciousness,on,this,awareness,for,several,months,now,and,I,am,at,a,state,in,which,I,can,feel,the,ether,around,me,and,I,can,f ind,my,place,in,any,circumstance,by,knowing,when,to,rest,and,when,to,move.

Geometrics,is,involved,in,both,phases,except,that,energy,is,regulated,at,rest,and,lost,through,motion.

One,must,not,just,maintain,poses,while,in,meditation,but,learn,how,to,move,through,poses,which,revive,all,of,the,bodies,nerve,endings,through,feedback ,from,the,air,and,all,of,the,bodies,range,of,motions,it,is,deeper.

Questions,are,welcomed.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I see, so the idea then is to combine meditation and yoga while focusing on breathing and sacred geometry?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I see, so the idea then is to combine meditation and yoga while focusing on breathing and sacred geometry?

Wow, I couldn't have said it better.

Exactly.

That is my technique. I use the breath and sacred geometry visualization to incoorporate motion into my meditative state, therefore, moving aroung what I perceive as geomtrical shapes that exist around me in a different dimension. Breath is my connector to this geomtrical awareness since I can shape its flow in a dynamic geomtrical way.

new topics

top topics

join