Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mad TV Somehow has the BEST EVER Pre-parody Prediction

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Maybe jokes and pranks but whazzzzzup? This just made me laugh as it had almost exact moments of reality...thought as these threads wer dying down I would just stir the pot a little...mmmmwwwaahhhaaa....

Sarah Ten Years Ago

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
funnyyyy

2nd

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Thanks for that tamenie! I realize how sad it is to parody a parody of a parody, but meh, it's Friday.

CJ

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I know, I know...does this rankle anyone? I heard a great quote the other day from a baskeball coach or some such; the interviewer asks: blahblahblah...does that rankle you? Coach: Rankle? My pants are rankled.

I thought that was funny.

CJ

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

RANKLE~as in my pants are rankled. somnom get me the somnabilly iron~

CJ

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Except... as ridiculous as Palin is, she isn't a flaming racist, is she?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
That seems more like Nancy Pelosi than Sarah Palin. Did we watch the same video?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
These times are too serious and that crap wasn't funny....No wonder there no longer on the air. Not the best at all...Reno 911 now that is some funny crap.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

How do you guys do it? I wish I had the level of unconditional love for anything in life that Palinites have for their queen. How does anyone have such blind allegiance to anyone? Other than the blatant racism, that was right on the money. How does it feel to see your messiah for what she is? You do not know because you cannot see.
I am scared that we have gotten to the point where this is what settles for politics. She is not even going to run for president anyway and all the Palinites will worship her for her strength in that somehow. No better than Obamabots.
That video was funny and scary as hell.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
These times are too serious and that crap wasn't funny....No wonder there no longer on the air. Not the best at all...Reno 911 now that is some funny crap.

Speaking of Reno 911

Get to Know Sarah Palin

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
But back to the OP's really nice find.

Darlene McBride
"The Take Back America Tour"

Anyone denying that most of what she says is eerily familiar is lying to themselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Undertough

Thanks Undertough. I thought it was spot on except for the racial stuff. Mad TV made something like a fourteen year run...seems folks liked it enough to keep it on.

CJ

new topics

top topics

join