It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Libyan War Is "About Commercial Business!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Once again Ron Paul is making great points on how this war is just plain wrong. you need permission from the congress, Yet Obama bypassed congress using a UN vote. He also makes another great point that NATO doesn't have permission to send in US troops, yet it was done, and allowed by the current administration.

I really hope all of his appearances on the MSM will boost his numbers for the 2012 election. We need someone like him in office to bring some kind of integrity, and responsibility back to DC.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
as smedly butler
former Marine corps commandant
said
War is a racket

he testified before congress regarding the Bush plan of the day for an armed coup
to be perpetrated upon the american government.

so here in Libya we see exactly what he meant
if one looks that is.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
We wouldn't have the Federal Reserve without war. It is the most successful business venture in history. Prostitution has nothing on war.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Every American should be able to give a brief summary of Smedley Butler, just like they can of say...Paul Revere.

The more I listen to Ron Paul, the more I like him. Not sure I could ever bring myself to vote for a Republican (nor Democrat) though. I've had it up to ......here with this "two" party system.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ron paul makes me proud to be a Texan.

He is the ONLY politician that isn't always in LIE mode.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Exactly my thoughts as well.

who said this quote?

'Give me the power to control a countries currency, and I care not who makes its laws.'

yea, control by proxy... through the financial system where wealth is stored/created. if you had your hands in that cookie jar... wouldn't you be able to control that nations policies?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

but he's too old old old, to rock and roll ol ol,

and he's too young to die...

so he is stay hay ing, in his chair for hev er, so he don't stain

his trousers right?

and he's.....(repeat)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
amazing how they got a UN vote and then went ahead and bombed away using NATO as if it were some U.N proxxy paramilitary force.

new topics

top topics

join