It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not invented the words to describe my ideas - what about you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
How many of you have undergone an awakening on such a level, that there are no words to use in our vocabulary to describe your experience?

How many of you have such advanced thoughts that it seems your brain cannot handle the amount of information--as if your brain is not sufficient enough to handle the thoughts, or there are no way to put them into context in the current world we live in?

How many of you believe that everything is possible, and you can see clearly a path to it?

---------------------------------

I certainly cannot be the only one. For the past few years I have gone through what many have referred to as the awakening process. I have broken off the chains of the past. I have envisioned a peaceful future where the needs of all people are met, and there is room for progress in the soul of each person. Where each person can pursue their dreams without condition. Yet, attempting to put the plan into words is next to impossible. There are simply no concepts invented yet which describe how peace can reign on earth. I cannot be the only one with this passion and vision. How to put it into words though is next to impossible. I believe those that share in this dream, do not need the words to describe it--they know it. They see the end result and navigating to the goal seems like a long shot but totally possible at the same time. If we only had the words to express how to get there.

So I ask you, are you one of these people that has such a revolutionary ideas to shape a peaceful and joyous future? Are you having difficulty articulating exactly how that vision would be accomplished, but know in your soul that it is possible? Please do share...maybe I am not alone.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I tried once but I ended up feeling discombobulated. (love this word and spell-check sez it's ok! Who knew?)

And then I realized that every thought I have lately can be summed up with a simple...WTF?

I'm ok now.

But seriously, there are so many events, thoughts, ideas, opinions on so many levels that I can't even speak sometimes. When I do, I find that I can't get across exactly what I mean because a single word or set of words seem too trivial and meaningless to express myself in the way that makes sense.

Is that what you mean?

edit on 10-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I lol'ed. I get the same thing sometimes. I wonder exactly how others can not see the way, but I lack the ability to formulate all the information into a digestible articulation of words. Maybe it is that others without the ability to see the end result simply will not understand until it comes to fruition. I don't know how to describe it, but WTF works for now for me too.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by jude11

I lol'ed. I get the same thing sometimes. I wonder exactly how others can not see the way, but I lack the ability to formulate all the information into a digestible articulation of words. Maybe it is that others without the ability to see the end result simply will not understand until it comes to fruition. I don't know how to describe it, but WTF works for now for me too.

Too many times I find myself saying "It would take me a week to explain everything I have learned and more than that to show underground NON-MSM videos that can explain it better.

I tell people to just research for themselves, go to ATS, watch these videos etc.
How the hell do you explain everything to someone that just woke up? Especially when it took me years to digest. Impossible to get 10 minutes into it before the 'Glassy-Eye' stare.

edit on 10-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You can never push anyone to see things the way you see them.

Instead of trying to tell them these things, let them go through the same process you did to "wake up". Don't push them into anything, just leave the information readily available for them.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Dr. Strange because: I missed a comma.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Could it be that your thoughts are clear only to you because they are based on only your experience and ideals? It's very possible that, even if you were able to thoroughly explain your ideas to people, not everyone would agree.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju
Could it be that your thoughts are clear only to you because they are based on only your experience and ideals? It's very possible that, even if you were able to thoroughly explain your ideas to people, not everyone would agree.

Actually, I think it's more like information overload. Many adults I believe, are learning more in the last few years about how things really are than anything they learned in school.

We have been out of the rapid-fire learning environment for so long that it's a shock to our brains to absorb so much info in such a short span of time.

IMO

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
How many of you have undergone an awakening on such a level, that there are no words to use in our vocabulary to describe your experience?

How many of you have such advanced thoughts that it seems your brain cannot handle the amount of information--as if your brain is not sufficient enough to handle the thoughts, or there are no way to put them into context in the current world we live in?

How many of you believe that everything is possible, and you can see clearly a path to it?

---------------------------------

I certainly cannot be the only one. For the past few years I have gone through what many have referred to as the awakening process. I have broken off the chains of the past. I have envisioned a peaceful future where the needs of all people are met, and there is room for progress in the soul of each person. Where each person can pursue their dreams without condition. Yet, attempting to put the plan into words is next to impossible. There are simply no concepts invented yet which describe how peace can reign on earth. I cannot be the only one with this passion and vision. How to put it into words though is next to impossible. I believe those that share in this dream, do not need the words to describe it--they know it. They see the end result and navigating to the goal seems like a long shot but totally possible at the same time. If we only had the words to express how to get there.

So I ask you, are you one of these people that has such a revolutionary ideas to shape a peaceful and joyous future? Are you having difficulty articulating exactly how that vision would be accomplished, but know in your soul that it is possible? Please do share...maybe I am not alone.

I totally agree with you. Also i think everyone shares the same potential to see a peacefull future.

In my opinion speech as we use it is a clumsy way of translating the thoughts in the mind. There are so many times i recall having a thought in a 'split second', that i tried explaining with words but either didn't knew where to start or i still hadn't finished after 2 pages of writing... Here is an example of one of those thoughts: Link!

I like your plan of a peacefull feature! Always wanted one...

About peace, isn't that subjective? Recently i've come to understand the difference between Peace and Tranquility. Peace in my eyes involves concepts that are absolutely not present in other peoples dreams and visions. Guess you're not one of them ofcourse, but what i'm trying to say is that Tranquility is something we can all agree on. I think It is the most basic thing we all desire.

A peacefull future is something id love to see as well, but im afraid not many people will yet see themselves for who they really are.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

I do not believe that to be the case. My thoughts are not about how a person may disagree with me, because I personally believe their own thoughts on the matter could be right as well within my own vision and goals. Compromise on solutions can be achieved when the goal is based on the needs of everyone. However, maybe my problem is that there is an underlying current of those who believe in service to themselves, and thus my personal ideas cannot be fully articulated, almost as if blocked.

You have a point that it is my own thoughts and experience that contributes to that state of mind. However, I know other people know what I am talking about. It is a bit hard to explain. I guess you could attribute some of this inability to articulate an idea, because there are so many possibilities with it. It is not a simple concept to describe that somehow and in someway you have the answers but cannot put them into understandable concepts without writing volumes of thoughts and losing the reader or listener in the process.

I know certain others know where I am coming from and probably have their own thoughts in line with my own vision. That is what I am looking to explore.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

i think everyone with the vision of a peacefull future shares a common 'set' of thougths. as goes for everything i think.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Reignite

Tranquility is a good way to put it. I concur. I love those moments some advanced concept comes into your head clearly and profoundly. Yet, it is like your brain can not hold that amount of information for more then a split second. You lose the concept in its articulation because you desperately want to share your epiphany; yet, while you understand the wisdom that has been given to you, you cannot seem to find the words to share it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

epf

Originally posted by Kaiju

Actually, I think it's more like information overload. Many adults I believe, are learning more in the last few years about how things really are than anything they learned in school.

We have been out of the rapid-fire learning environment for so long that it's a shock to our brains to absorb so much info in such a short span of time.

"Could it be that your thoughts are clear only to you because they are based on only your experience and ideals? It's very possible that, even if you were able to thoroughly explain your ideas to people, not everyone would agree."

I am repeating this post by Kaiju because I think this is where we are at this time. To me it is kind of like the eye of the needle. The thing about the needle is, I don't think, possible to follow anyone else through it. Awakening is not a follow the leader or a "Bunny Hop" kind of dance. One at a time IS one at at time. I guess. This is how I have answered your question for myself and I am very very glad that I have had these words to express this thought to you. We are fortunate when this happens. NO?

"We have been out of the rapid-fire learning environment for so long that it's a shock to our brains to absorb so much info in such a short span of time. "

This information overload? I think that it is not only what we learned in school, and that we also need to overturn so much of what we learned in school.

But even more than either of those, this information overload is such a factor because information is coming at us in greater amounts than ever before in history. This alone cannot but help to foster enlightenment for those who have the eyes and ears.

For me enlightenment is among other things, a process of gathering information and allowing the complexity of concepts we are juxtaposing within ourselves to mingle about until thoughts and positions which are totally unique to ourselves can have birth, taking us one step closer to our own eye of the needle.

Only about 17% of what I really wanted to communicate there made it out of my jumble.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Only 17% of what you wanted to say made it into the post. This is what I am talking about. Our words are somehow no longer adequate to explain our thoughts. When we do write or talk we tend to mention a few points, and the 83% we didn't mention cannot be communicated. Years ago I never had this feeling of not being able to communicate all my thoughts. I used to communicate every point on every matter that crossed my mind. Now, in the past few years, I have grown but cannot quite explain my new found knowledge and wisdom. I only seem to be able to spit out 17% of what I was thinking.

So the question might be, are we evolving? It is going to be amazing when we get technology that allows us to think and project those thoughts to each other. Because I just have this strange feeling we all are very similar either previously or presently. Maybe it is awareness to the many possibilities that exist?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Arn't words sound.
We know the speed of sound. It might truly be that sound as we have known it is no longer, if it ever was, fast enough to express the fulness of consciousness.

And the written word? Who are we kidding? Just now as I am writing, it sounds to me like "Wwwwwwwhhhhhhhoooooo aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeeee wwwwwwwweeeeeee kkkkkkiiiiiiiidddddddddddddiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg."

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I know there are many prophecies concerning increased knowledge coming into the picture before the big changes occur. Has knowledge increased to the point where our minds can no longer handle the immense overload? Or is it likely that we just have not invented the concepts to describe certain thoughts we may all be having? The words we use are so narrow and specific that it is hard for me to express an incredible amount of information and knowledge in a few points.

I envision a time where we develop words sufficient enough to encapsulate our thoughts without writing a novel, or making a four hour speech. It is amazing to me how art and poetry can do this. Poetry can use words in such an order as to capture both feeling and thought together in a simplified manner. We need a new language system that captures these concepts of feeling and thought or vision into one word that is understandable.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Our language is based upon speech, a more advanced language would be mathematical or systemmatic.

Potentially, it would be complex to the extent that there would actually be an infinite amount of alphabets, for example, from set of basic shapes, combinations of different shapes would yield different symbols - the language itself would be read much like we would try to solve a sudoku puzzle or mathematical equation.

Basically, when you imagination breaks through into your mind, your mind starts to create all kinds of complexities, until the language that we have learnt no longer becomes adequate to express our ideas.
edit on 11-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I feel that to define these thoughts, ideas and emotions as well as trying to define a person extremely inhibits the true power, value and extent of these things. Limitation is not something I believe in.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
ExPostFacto,

I just want to say that you are not alone. I have been having a very similar experience. It feels as if there is a download of information going on that I understand, yet at the same time I don't. It makes perfect sense, yet goes against everything that I think to be true. I have instances of a pressure in my head, almost a headache but nothing like I have ever experienced, Other times there is a... uh... shiver, like spinal chills but again different. None of these ever cause me alarm, as in something wrong physically, just simply a part of the process. And why I feel that way, I don't know, yet I do. Actually, the shivers feel wonderful.

I have this need to talk about it, vocalize it, to try and make sense of all of it, organize. My family is great for letting me ramble on, and it is a great help. But for the most part they just smile and nod.

I want to thank you for posting this because I was beginning to think that I was going crazy. Maybe now I can relax a bit more and explore what this really is about. Although I already know, but I don't.... grrrrrrrr.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lakotas

Yep you got it. This is what I am talking about. How it is to know something with every part of your being, at the same time not be able to articulate why it is so. The thoughts are on the tip of the tongue but cannot be expressed. I feel limited in this world to express my true self and intentions.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
My 7 LX has yet to be invented.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join