It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Wands Portable Magick Sticks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That's kind of what I like to think.

There are certain situations where a wand might be better than a big ol' magick stick.

Wands can be easily cloaked by your wizard cape and such, and you can wear it on your belt.

Never really got around to using a wand. I love my Magick Staff though.

But wands could be useful.

Anybody use wands? For me, I can see wands being used for healing. Not really for fighting.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't think anybody fights with wands or staves in magick. You cant like, summon a giant fireball and burn down a door or anything. Magick is more subtle.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm sorry but WHAT?

This is ATS, not a Harry Potter forum.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i made my own..start with a one inch copper tube and cap i chose a single terminated christal and glued it into the cap glue and install the cap onto the tube use a double terminated christal that just fits into the tube glue it in wrap the tube with rabbit fir or leather tye with leather cord...christal..copper..elemental..fur ..biological..use it only as a healing projector

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
HUH?!! Magical sticks, wands, and staff?!!

And CAPES too??!!!

huh??!

Stay away from drugs they are BAD!!

edit on 10-6-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

I do believe he is high also. hes posted a bunch of threads about, well, nothing today.Within the past hour or so.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Although I am a Christian, I've messed around with a few things in my life. Here's a picture of my staff; I'll try to get a picture of my oak wand later... Also, I'll get a picture of the capstone on the end of this staff which is made of agate, and post it soon...

Here's the capstone; the staff goes from wood on the bottom, to the appearance of bone (antler) towards the top and then has an agate at the end...

edit on 6/10/2011 by visualmiscreant because: added photo

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by pplrnuts

I do believe he is high also. hes posted a bunch of threads about, well, nothing today.Within the past hour or so.

Yes I have noticed some of them threads. Put the drugs down OP!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What's really empowering is awareness and consciousness itself.

Some people feel more empowered when they have tools, and who are you guys to knock them for it?

After all, many of your politicians and other people of power do the exact same stuff in Freemason Lodges, and I don't see you calling out all Freemasons for doing too many drugs. Just look up some masonic rituals on YouTube some time. I'm sure you'll be surprised.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
For me, I can see wands being used for healing. Not really for fighting.

Some people seem to think Harry Potter was a documentary....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

We're not knocking wand users or practicioners, I myself having made a wand for myself, though not used it yet. We're calling him out for his threads, and for his ignorance of the fact wands and magick aren't for fighting.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I made a staff after seeing in an overlayed vision what stick to use and how to create it. 2 weeks later I found the same stick at my favourite bush energy spot, so I took it home and worked with a knife blade while in meditation. It came out looking exactly like the one I "saw".

Over the years I empowered it and worked with it more. Even though I know we only use tools until we don't need them anymore.

One understanding I got was that those who felt urged to make their own staff would be helping others to safe havens when the time comes, and the staff was the indicator for those seeking help.

I've got my flame retardent suit on now so flame away who ever will.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I don't need a staff. I have a magic crystal ball. It's blue.... and it's actually not crystal. It's glass.

I doesn't matter though! that's not the point! The point is that it's magic!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

No flames from me at least. I found your post very interesting and your ideas quite valid to me.

top topics

join