It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 11 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Tomorrow it will have been 3 months since the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan; March 11, 2011.
It is also 3 months until the 10 year anniversary of America's worst tragedy, September 11, 2001.

The date tomorrow reads; 6/11/11 or 11/6/11 (depending on preference.)
Do I think something will happen tomorrow? Yes. Something happens everyday.

I am here to make a prediction.

What that prediction is, I cannot say, not because I do not want to, but because I do not know WHAT will happen tomorrow, or WHERE it will happen. All I know is, tomorrow a story will develop that will have an effect on the entire global community.

I am not a prophet. I do not claim to KNOW the details of this event. I can't make a claim to see the future. I am no MC or HC.

Some will say this is not a prediction since something big happens every day. Others will say that nothing will happen tomorrow. I say, who are you to say what will and will not happen tomorrow. We are equal.

I expect harsh criticism for this "prediction". In fact, I welcome any words you wish to degrade me with.

If I'm right, I'm right. If I'm wrong, I'll accomplish the goal I have set for this thread.

Enjoy, P. Caesar.

On a side note, anyone else on the West feeling a bit out of it this week? its almost as if... nah, that couldn't be it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You are really really feeling the need to post but don't have any ideas about to write about i'm thinking. You are making a prediction about nothing. Kinda like the Seinfeld show that's a show about nothing.

Well i'm guessing your prediction will come true then.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriciusCaesar

Dude, I thought you were gonna say something. Don't be giving out free heart attacks cause you nearly gave me one!
That was just drabble, a bunch of timey-wimey, wibbly -wobbly babble. See quoting good ol' doctor 10!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Where did you get this information? How was it conceived?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Howdy Neighbor,

Seems like with drought on one plain and floods on another, and nuclear meltdown commencing (probably) as we exist, the stockmarket is falling, and the banks lost their sugar fed, I think you are right. Something big will happen tomorrow.

But if you know, or have a premonition, you should share in the details. Even if you are wrong, at least we get to comment on it.

I aint never had a dream of a magnitude to amount to anything, but if I did I would share it with everyone. To hell with em if I was wrong. I think the whole point of being here at ATS is to see the "event" coming before anyone else, and to talk about it, how to prepare, where to go, what to look for, you know, the interaction with like minds (though a few of us are it seems a little nutty).

So come on now, spit it out and let the rest of us worry too.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Is this a numerology thing?

Can't ya give us a hint?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

have no fear, tomorrow i'll be working as a volunteer for homeland security.

i'll be told what and who for when i get there.

if you think disasters are going to happen, do something for your comunity.

volunteer, get trainning, be part of the solution.

panicking solves nothing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
[yvid]

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Good luck. If saturday passes peacefully, sunday morning you will get ran outta town..

You see what happened to the "last sign confirmed - 1 day left for the great united states" guy.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
6 is the 6th house, the house of, among other things, phenomenal magic. Virgo is the natural sign for the 6th house and currently Comet Elenin and Saturn are there conjunct one of Virgo's stars (not Spica.) 11 is a karmic number and Saturn is a karmic planet. What does this mean for 6.11.11? I don't know - this was Caesar's prediction.
edit on 10-6-2011 by luxordelphi because: correct spelling of Ceasar.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I do not believe in numerology or in psychics. But terrorists do love their numbers. 9/11, 7/7, 4/11.

6/11 would be a possible date for an attack simple based off their previous history.

Personally I do not believe, that anything will happen but you never know.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
To normal people........Nothing + Nothing = Nothing.

To the Conspiracy-ist..Nothing + Nothing = Something.

Yes something is sure to happen on the 11th....The Sun will rise....

But are you Aware.......On Thursday 15.11.2011, there will be a Blood Moon!!!!!!!

The Earth will eclipse the Sun and drape the moon in blood...I Mean Red glow...Like Mars...What the!!!

And Yes, you have to come to the Southern Hemisphere to see it.......

Therefore....15 - 11 = 4,.....2011 + 4 = 2015,.....2 + 1 + 5 = 8, ...8 on its side = oo...=..Infinity....So there is an infinite chance of something occurring, sometime between now and the collapse of the Universe, which is also an infinite possibility.

Ad Infinitum.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

This caught my eye.

well chosen choice of words. i dont know about astrological effects/alignments today, but the numerological aspect of todays date is something to take note of.

i sense that after all this is over we'll have a completely different view of numbers... specifically # 11.
just a prediction

dont fall ill!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It's already 3:49pm on the 11th here and nothing has happened...

Why do these predictions always fail to nominate a time zone

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Dude, I thought you were gonna say something. Don't be giving out free heart attacks cause you nearly gave me one!
That was just drabble, a bunch of timey-wimey, wibbly -wobbly babble. See quoting good ol' doctor 10!

Why would one out of the many stupid prediction threads on this site freak you out? They all end up being baseless and fruitless.

I do agree with you though, this prediction is either meant to be ironic to kind of jab at those who are always making these stupid prediction threads or this individual was just trying to bump up their contribution rate. Either way, it was a total waste of our time.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
the way you put it, you cant be right and you cant be wrong, because something does happen everyday.

its like saying, tomorrow i may or may not wake up, either way your right but your wrong because its not a prediction its like stating the obvious or common sense in a way. so i wouldn't call this a prediction its more like making a bet that you cant lose =/

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Tomorrow it will have been 3 months since the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan; March 11, 2011.

It is also 3 months until the 10 year anniversary of America's worst tragedy, September 11, 2001.

The date tomorrow reads; 6/11/11 or 11/6/11 (depending on preference.)

I think everything started off pretty good here...but then everything after these three sentences just kind of went off in another direction that makes very little, possibly no sense what so ever.

I don't understand what you are predicting. Of course something will happen tomorrow, actually today in my time zone, but it seems to me your saying it (whatever it is) will be something global or news worthy, and if that is the case you want the credit of predicting it.

Does that about sum it up?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

What you are feeling is what all life (living) things are feeling right now since we are at a heightened
electromagnetic impulse right now coming from the planet, the sun, current planet's alignment, HAARP, all life and the forces of the universe and the forces of the much anticipated but not welcome (Elinin). The planet has been knocked off it's axis a couple of times now and we are expecting another hit only the big hits are to take place between 9/23/-9/26/11 (9/25/11 big day) and 11/22/11 these are the dates that Elinin is expected to come very close to Earth right between the Earth and the Sun.

Please allow me to suggest to meditate, quiet your mind and send calming energy to everything, I mean everything and everyone, remember we are light and energy and this energy can be focused into healing energy.
I am feeling too, I am praying for the masses to wake up and come to their senses and not taking another day for granted.

Metal Gypsy

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

O'h yeah, forgot to mention that I am into numerology as well and today 6/11/11 = 3
numbers are great!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Nothing so far...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join