It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i had a convo with a man from Egypt says why he hates the u.s.a

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
well guys just thought i should share. I was playing a game called epicmafia. Witch is a mystery murder game where there is a chat room and you have your roles and basically try to find who the mafia are and lynch them. Anyway in the pre game lobby. I aske where everyone was from one person said Egypt. I told him u.s.a his response i HATE the u.s i asked why the people or government? he said the soldiers. Apparently last year our troops came and killed people in there village i asked why. He said for fun. I asked how old he was he said 18 then left the lobby. Most likely to go to another game. Anyway what do you guys think about this?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Just another troll. Ignore him and put him out of your mind. People who hate will make any excuse to push buttons. Probably wasn't even from Eqypt.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by tamenie

Just another troll. Ignore him and put him out of your mind. People who hate will make any excuse to push buttons. Probably wasn't even from Eqypt.
i was kinda thinking that but posted here to see who knew of a incedint like this happining

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
well look at it this way. civilian casualties are a routine part of life in that part of the world. imagine even having ONE civilian killed here in the U.S. even incidentally via the actions of some foreign military. not hard to see how he would feel. that's just not something that has ever existed for us so we don't really know what that would be like to deal with.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

With all the cell phones and video cameras around these days. (Most everyone has them, even the goatherder in the desert). I am sure the the MSM would have picked up on US Soldiers killing everyone in the village. The MSM loves to thump the US. It would have been a gotcha moment, until the next one anyways.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

You realize that we have no military units in Egypt that go around attacking villages in that country
?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
A dear friend of mine here is Egyptian and she is very politically active - she was there during the revolts, home for her mother's funeral when Mubarak was overthrown (bad timing, eh?). She doesn't hate the US. Her brother emigrated there and became a US citizen.

In every country there are alarmists and racists and weirdos. Maybe you stumbled onto one. I agree: don't worry about him. This doesn't sound very credible.

new topics

top topics

join