It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens give a crap about us.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by TheGuyThatThinksClearly

594>5 Lol

again what have you done with 594 posts?

bragging about how many post you made is also childish..I glad you have a lot of time on your HANDS though.

Women find guys who spend all day talking online about magical creatures attractive...
thats way more attractive then having a career, and a social life.

Post count equals logic.......sigh.
oh boy......you have a lot to learn kid.
edit on 6-7-2011 by TheGuyThatThinksClearly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyThatThinksClearly

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by traveler928

Yes, you are correct. Most of these E.T's don't experience day and night depending on the star system they live. And I assume these E.T races require less sleep than us.

how do you know? have you left the solar system?.....or is this a empty assumption.

Astronomy and Astrophysics.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyThatThinksClearly

reply to post by traveler928

Yes, you are correct. Most of these E.T's don't experience day and night depending on the star system they live. And I assume these E.T races require less sleep than us.

how do you know? have you left the solar system?.....or is this a empty assumption.

Astronomy and Astrophysics.

nope...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stevooo

It's possible that the whole alien hubbub is a psyop to bring in the NWO by staging an alien savior team of physicallly striking beings who are gonna pose as our true forefathers then they're gonna tell you that you can live again and again, but not that heaven and hell is real, and when you do things that hurt others, they're gonna tell you that it's ok, cause life is only learning, and you get to payback your karma next time around, but really what they're probably gonna do is round up all the people who buy into their story, and they're gonna probably get slaughter them if not get them timetravelled ouf of here to the way distant past timeline and re-start.

Whose to say that timetravelers escaping the rapture have this glitch where they end up needing human blood to live forever and not escape judgement and hell.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
They want to try out McDonalds. Why do you think they keep coming back after killing cows? They couldn't make burgers like McDonalds. They thought the burgers they made tasted bad, and we think McDonalds tastes good, so the aliens are trying to slowly transition into Earth so they can purchase burgers from McDonalds.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Possibly, but to say things like microwaves or Velcro being alien tech is just silly.
The development of the vacuum triode, klystron & later the Magntron are clearly documented, as are microchips & all the technology we have, clever us

But as far as technology goes we are quite backward & i daresay we could, possibly back engineer alien tech, given a black budget of zillions of dollars, & we probably already have, but you're not going to see it in the shops tomorrow, or any time this century.........
@ HazyChestNutz, This would be the stuff they are not telling us, not where magnetrons came from

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

I love it when hollywood turns real conspiracy into cliche'd films and once the movie is out. "Meh, It's just a hollywood film, Just fiction" Damn, these guys are smart.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

They ARE smart, they know average joe doesn't know squat about electronics

Marconi laid the groundwork way back when......

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
1. Like everyone else said "to study us because we exist".
2. We have a planet full of minerals and water and could there be a way that the aliens could either work with us or against us to take the riches.
3. One day we will be up in space.. Do the aliens make nice with us because we are so war like or do they waste resources to try to conquer us? Or do they try to form some sort of economic or political alliance with us?
4. Do they just find us entertaining and like to watch our TV?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Getting back on topic;
Yes i do believe aliens are out there & i believe they became more interested back in the late 40's when we started testing nukes

The flash of light & the EMP was probably seen as far as Alpha Centuri, so yes they came to take a look.
I would expect they would try & grab specimens/resources from the planet before it all goes tits up.
There's no way they would offer help to such a violent species, i think we're on our own.
Feel better now?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by js331975

I think it's option 4, definitely

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join