It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction is this will be the last Bilderberg meeting ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know this sounds presumptuous, and I'll have to admit that I'm probably not a psychic if this turns out to be untrue, but I have a hunch that this will be the last Bilderberg meeting for these globalists. Last years was a large protest, but this is getting really intense for them. If they have a meeting next year, it will be like the Arab spring but right outside their doors. The number of alternative media outlets covering this event in person, compared to last year, compared to the year before that, is growing at an exponential rate. If you consider that Drudge report is covering it, London Guardian, various media outlets now coming around to admitting it is real, the pressure is really on them, and there is a whole lot of publicity, and that is the worst thing for them. Even if they meet again next year, they will be hit hard by the publicity, I seriously doubt they would welcome it in some way, because they are not ready to announce themselves as kings of the earth, so they very much still need their secrecy.

So that's my prediction: This Bilderberg meeting will be the last.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

It may be the last meeting called "Bilderberg", but the same people will still meet, just under a different name.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't think so. They are certainly getting more press, but you seem to forget that not too long ago Bilgerberg did put out a press release. This group is going no where. They no longer care who knows.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Don't.get discouraged - people power is incredible. Keep the pressure on and boycott all of their products. Look at the list of attended and stop giving them business. Full stop. Email the list of attendees to everyone you know. The coming years will be horrendously painful for everyone, and they will make it excrutiating. Their plans are to bring us to our knees so that we accept them and their agenda. Evil will not defeat me, snd my child and nieces and nephews will have a future. Help me fight for them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I doubt it will be the last one. They are probably having too much fun sipping their bourbon and laughing at everyone who thinks they control everything.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
why don't they do this for the CFR too ???
let's not leave them out

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
they are almost done.The dollar is all but destroyed.Housing at lowest since world war 2.qe2 is almost over which will sink the stock market.We are attacking Yemen,Iraq,Libya,afghanistan and pakistan with rumors of Iran .Opec might break up.The dollar is hanging by a thread possible default on Chinese loans.Sounds like they will wrap it up soon so why have another meeting this is the last one because they are almost finished.Alternative news reaches about 3 percent of the masses big deal they could care less about that.Mainstream media is to concerned with Weinergate.It is fubar and we can do nothing about it.Most sheeple think we are nuts to busy drinking the Kool aid

top topics

join