It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scamming Jack Wad Turd Sniffers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This company has been calling day and night and while I have finally filed a complaint with my local PD, I must say these a-holes have got quite the nerve. First off they called saying I took out a loan and that they would be sending the police to my house immediately if I did not pay. Of course this information was complete BS and I told them to bug off politely. I then filed a report. They continued to call and it has gotten to the point where I string them along with ridiculous banter to see just how long they will stay on the line with me.

The latest was a series of bowel movement sounds and lots screaming in pain while giving them inaccurate information such as my CC# SS# and new address (local police address). They said my CC was no good (no s#!T) and they asked for it to be paid by Monday. I told them that I could not make the payment on Monday since I would be killing myself on Saturday afternoon. He asked if I had a family member that could then make my payments, but I said, "no", since we all just recently joined a cult and have a prior commitment to off ourselves on Saturday.

He called at least 5 times more. Each time I was a new personality. Then he finally made the grand move and claimed he was "person x" from my local PD. Little does he know that I know ALL of my local cops. I told him that he was not who he said he was and that he is now impersonating a police officer and is being reported again. What a jerk Off!!!!!!

Anyone else getting these b-s#!TTers?

Wanna have fun with him?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

That's a very good rant. I am impressed.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I love your responses to the caller yet they keep calling.
Maybe the next time they call you should hold the phone up the speaker while playing something like

edit on 10-6-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
They said my CC was no good (no s#!T) and they asked for it to be paid by Monday. I told them that I could not make the payment on Monday since I would be killing myself on Saturday afternoon. He asked if I had a family member that could then make my payments, but I said, "no", since we all just recently joined a cult and have a prior commitment to off ourselves on Saturday.

I had a similar situation a few years back with a known scam that was going around originating out of Zimbabwe. I was asked to pay a debt that I had no knowledge of, and if I did not comply they would be by promptly within x amount of days to place me under arrest. When they called the second time I then informed them that I had been hit by a city bus, and had no immediate family, and that all financial matters had to contact the local court to be resolved. There was an awkward pause on the line followed by a "I am sorry to hear about that... click" never heard from them again.

When times get tough the scam artists get craftier and craftier!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Haha, nice! I always screw around with telemarketers, never had someone try to scam me directly like that though.

Made me think of this...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thank you for that. I have tears rolling down my cheeks from my laughter. It's a shame you don't have him recorded. You could turn him in for trying to impersonate a police officer. I'm not sure whether that's a felony or not, but I know it's illegal

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have always found this to work best with solicitors and collectors:

Me: "I'm sorry, I'm busy right now. Can you give me your home phone number and I'll call you tonight when I have time?"

Them: "No, I'm sorry, we don't give that information out."

Me: "Oh, so you don't like being bothered at home by a stranger on the phone either? Well until you treat me with respect, don't expect any from me. Now...%^& OFF!"

*click*

Hello? Hello? Damn, I guess we're not friends and he doesn't want to help me like he promised.

Works every time!

Got it from Sienfeld
edit on 10-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I always answer my phone and say "Plano police department, how can I direct your call". I never get a solicitation call from the same phone number twice.

Nice rant BTW!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Are you in the USA?

Fair Debt Collection Practice Act

Read that then throw it in his face. He's supposed to know it and if he breaks those rules his company can be penalized.

Nice rant ^^
edit on 10-6-2011 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words fellas. Glad to see I'm not alone in this.
Literally just filed another report with the police a few moments ago.

The latest report was in regards of him impersonating a cop who is my friend.
He must have Googled and got a name, I guess. Figured I wouldn't know. Dumb ass.

I really feel sorry for those that walk in to this scam though. Right from the get-go this
stunk of rotten crap and I made sure he knew it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I just say that all phone calls are recorded and tho in my state as long as one party knows of the recording and the other does not it is still legal but that I was letting them know as a courtesy. That any further contact can be done by mail. phone calls arent a probem anymore especially from scammers!

Good rant!
edit on 10-6-2011 by Casing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casing
I just say that all phone calls are recorded and tho in my state as long as one party knows of the recording and the other does not it is still legal but that I was letting them know as a courtesy. That any further contact can be done by mail. phone calls arent a probem anymore especially from scammers!

Good rant!
edit on 10-6-2011 by Casing because: (no reason given)

Good tip on the recording thing. I did tell him one of the times that he was being recorded. Actually I was, and I used a "Napoleon Dynamite" soundboard to answer his questions. Didn't turn out so well so I deleted it. But it had me and my girl rolling in laughter.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks. I learned that when I was having so many problems with my mortgage company threatening jail etc. and saying I was 6 (yes SIX) years behind. Kinda interesting too as I was on track to having it paid off 3 years AHEAD. Maybe they thought I had the money or something, what they didnt know was our income was less than 15k a year (now its even less than 9k). They were nasty people and once I said any future contact must be made in writing (which I did in writing too) and ALL phone calls recorded, it was amazing the peace I had after that!

Now just me and the gov (taxes) owns the property.

Shoulda kept your recording - anytime you can get a laugh off of them is worth saving!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A gentleman I know used to know would say I'll be back in a minute,then laid the phone down on the table and walked away. If they called during his dinner he would leave the phone on the table and proceed to make lots of noise with the silverware and plates.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
A gentleman I know used to know would say I'll be back in a minute,then laid the phone down on the table and walked away. If they called during his dinner he would leave the phone on the table and proceed to make lots of noise with the silverware and plates.

I like that one. Subtle and simple.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Why not simply not answer the call?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Last time I got one of those boneheads I took a line out of Bourne Identity just said, "Code in please." His response was, "What?" and I said, "Code in." And he said, "What are you talking about?" And I just kept saying it until I heard in the background, "Is this CIA." and I heard a lady laughing and hung up the phone. Never heard from them again.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
LMAO!!! Too funny

Now, what REALLY bad is never having been called from a bill collector for yourself, but calls coming to you for whomever had yoru number previously.

Several yrs ago we had moved to Illinois and got a landline. We'd get calls at all hours and I kept telling them that this was a new number and we werent who he was looking for. I got one person who believed me so I thought and said they had noted it and it would be removed from the auto-dialer.. whatever the hell that is. Well, the $%#% lied. They kept calling... and I told them that I wasnt the person, didnt know the person, has JUST got this number and was told I was taken off of that auto-dialer. This place called one night and I had been sick .. real special kinda sick.. with some sort of food poisoning. I went nutty.. I said some vile stuff, the guy probably thought I was possessed. I felt possessed.. puking and otherwise.. and being annoyed by a jerk. So I did a slow burn and started looking into it. The next time this place called I told him I was on the no call list, he was an idiot, they lied to me about removing my number, it was definitely harassment, I was going to sue the @#&^@%# out of his company and was recording all future calls for my attorney.

I NEVER got another call.. I swear it. Just mention harassment, attorney, and SUE...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Scamming Jack Wad Turd Sniffers,

I read the title and had to read the rant.

Excellent read.

S&F

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
ooh, ooh pretend that you phoned them up asking them to pay back a loan.

top topics

join