It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Signs That Wall Street Is About To Go Into Panic Mode

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

And instead of taking advantage of a weak dollar Americans keep bickering back and forth.
But then again, the world doesn't exactly desire American cars, does it?

i just bought a new toyota

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Crash and burn........crash and burn.....hurry crash....set us free....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
don't want to bring up any bad vibes here
but just an exercise in political semantics:

I wonder if things would have turned out differently
if the South had won the war ????

Seriously? Notice how the poorest states are majority conservative?

Thats because the government steals everything they own.Or they ruin thier beliefs and lose hope and confidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Thats because the government steals everything they own.Or they ruin thier beliefs and lose hope and confidence.

The real reason is that no one wants to invest in them backwater states.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well if you are paying attention to politics it sure is not sounding good at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo

And instead of taking advantage of a weak dollar Americans keep bickering back and forth.
But then again, the world doesn't exactly desire American cars, does it?

i just bought a new toyota

Haha.. on credit.. haven't you learned anything?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wake up people! Wall street is planning for the one world government/bank. this will piss off all Americans when millions are gone and jobless, and we will revolt, but it's no use because they are ready for us. They are prepared for the riots and rebellions. We all need to work together as a people. stop believing in individuality and start thinking as a single person. everyone in america is about to be screwed over, the rich, poor, and the middle classes will all be bankrupted and forced on the streets. As far as im concerned we need every single citizen on earth to fight against there tyrants; including the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rememberingthefallen

The best way to fight them is to stop buying the crap they unleash on the world. Try to live off the grid as much as possible. Do you really need another new this or that?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2011 by ropaq50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
sorry, screwed up my original post
edit on 11-6-2011 by ropaq50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So what to do?

I offer an open invitation to compatible ATS'ers to form a new tribe in Southern California.

Let's pool resources and buy a piece of land with water and form a self-sufficient community.

********************************************************************************************************************************
Why Southern Cal?
Why not choose a more geographically stable part of the country?
Northeast looks good to me. We should all gather in the Adirondack region, get involved in local politics and then seceede from the Union and start a new nation.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ropaq50 because: to correct a few things

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

our ancestors from the ancient times knew what was right even if they were a little bit too into their gods. I seriously believe we need to start a new war on drugs, but this time the drug is advertisement. we are all addicted to the media, They created all of this to brainwash us and to distract us from what is really going on. All of that is already known by millions now and frankly i believe it is too late to just stop buying everything the corporations throw at us. we have fed too much money into the feds, bank, and the corrupt government. They are at the ends of their plans, but do not fear because we have one thing they can't take away and your using it right now; that is to say that your reading this on the internet.
It is the internet.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Rememberingthefallen because: wrote something that i am not even sure was about.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ropaq50

Why start a new civilization when we have a great one right here. This country is the greatest thing to happen to humanity, it's just temporarily being hijacked to control this earth. This people are only strong because they hide behind their billions of dollars; the good thing about the dollar is that it's flammable.

Take away the money and your left with old, decaying, power hungry parasites.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Why start a new civilization when we have a great one right here. This country is the greatest thing to happen to humanity, it's just temporarily being hijacked to control this earth. This people are only strong because they hide behind their billions of dollars; the good thing about the dollar is that it's flammable.

Take away the money and your left with old, decaying, power hungry parasites.

********************************************************************************************************************************
Agreed.
Not necessarily starting a NEW civilization...perhaps more like resetting/restarting/cloning the original...only without all the mistakes and detours we've made in our short history.
Sometimes trying to "fix" something takes more effort and energy than just stepping aside and building anew using the original founding architecture

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
don't want to bring up any bad vibes here
but just an exercise in political semantics:

I wonder if things would have turned out differently
if the South had won the war ????

You'd just have fat bankers in Wall Street with southern accents. No different.

edit on 11-6-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rememberingthefallen
reply to post by ropaq50

Why start a new civilization when we have a great one right here. This country is the greatest thing to happen to humanity,

This so called great country is still technically under the British Empire. The King of England never ceded anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

They've got bigger weapons. Facebook and Farmville.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Prove it....just your opinion, really. Come back in a couple months, or what, is this gonna take a year like as has been typical with predictions here on ATS?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

$7.50 an hour?

I'd say that is more a sign the US is stuffed than anything on Wall Street.

There are better ways to earn monet than working in a factory or McDonalds. I thought the US was the land of free enterprise? Accepting $7.50 an hour is just being lazy insetad of going out and working hard and intelligently to earn more.

Even if someone were to buy smoke alarms and sell them door to door they make $15-25 an hour minimum. My son can do that and he's still at school. Don't tell me a $7.50 an hour job is the only option he has!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
Prove it....just your opinion, really. Come back in a couple months, or what, is this gonna take a year like as has been typical with predictions here on ATS?

Sorry I think you got lost navigating the net and stumbled on a site called Above Top Secret. The OP has nothing to prove as he was posted an article. It is not OP's opinion or a prediction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join