It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F16 Crashes In Wisconsin, Eyewitness Claims Nuclear Weapons On Board As Military Plants Cover Story?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I own a house less than a mile from the crash site. These guys train all the time above us. Usually 3-4 fighters at the same time. They chase each other and shoot flares of some sort. I was a little freaked out that they shot stuff at each other above our land. I filmed them doing so last November.
edit on 13-6-2011 by 2ndFUTURE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just talked to my next door neighbor there who was a first responder in the fire dept. He said on the way to the crash they met the pilot walking down the road and talked to him for a minute before continuing to the crash. The pilot landed at 1st and Ember which is a half mile from the crash. He said he dumped his fuel East of Oxford which is about 10 miles from the crash. They fought the fire for 30 minutes and then the military came, circled the place and kicked them out. Hazmat came in silver space suits to clean up. My neighbor said there was an oxidizer in the fuel that is toxic and that's why the hazmat folks came. He fought fires in the woods for 6 hours around the area. The police still have Ember blocked off today and they are not very friendly.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Are any nuclear devices small enough to fit on the Falcon even in exisitence? I think back in the 60s there were nuclear tipped everything, among which air to air missiles, but I think that has been abandonned on the grounds that the world would go ape$hit.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hm, small world.
My dad used to work at Volk Field. Got to go to work with him there and Hardwood Range a bunch when I was in elementary school. Loved watching those guys drop practice bombs and shoot their big a** guns!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
My neighbor said there was an oxidizer in the fuel that is toxic and that's why the hazmat folks came.

Hazmat came because jet fuel is hazardous material. The only thing that is added to jet fuel is Prist which is used as an icing inhibitor (prevents fuel from freezing).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join