It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F16 Crashes In Wisconsin, Eyewitness Claims Nuclear Weapons On Board As Military Plants Cover Story?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

F16 Crashes In Wisconsin, Eyewitness Claims Nuclear Weapons On Board As Military Plants Cover Story?

www.activistpost.com...

theintelhub .com

An F16 crashed in Wisconsin on Tuesday, causing the evacuation of residents within a one mile radius of the downed aircraft. Shocking eyewitness reports were broadcast live shortly after the crash with one witness claiming that the aircraft carried a nuclear or chemical weapon. The eyewitness, speaking to abc affiliate WISN, stated that he saw a different fighter jet flying circles around the crash site and that the crash was much louder than a sonic boom, more like an actual explosion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.activistpost.com...

Related News Links:
theintelh ub.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
theintelhub.com...
edit on 10-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

He then went on to say that some sort of munitions flew off the downed craft and hit a business close to ten miles away! The eyewitness, who is a business owner in the area, further claimed that officials were going door to door, ordering evacuations due to the fact that nuclear or chemical weapon was on board. ...... The fact that munitions hit a business ten miles away has also been left out of all new reports after the initial eyewitness testimony.

This sounds like it could have been a false flag attack gone horribly wrong. Considering the military wanted to instill more fear into the populace in support of their long war agenda. Since they mess up, they are manufacturing false claim to cover up their asses. Jesus Christ what the heck is wrong with the military. Have they gone mad. I can't believe they are attempting to attack the American imagination again.

theintelhub .com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Whats going on with the Pilots? Did any escape? This is terrible news and I really do not see why this tragedy has to be a false flag? If you know something more spill it, but weapons are transported all the time and this was a terrible accident most likely.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Omg!!! F-16s are known as lawn darts back in the day. They are not dumb enough to strap a live nuke or chemical bomb to one of these unless its overseas and that still wouldn't happen as any nuclear plane with a nuke just wont be flying around unless its about to attack something.

Fighters are the last planes that will bring the nuclear option. Let alone a National Guard plane, common guys think a little bit will ya.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Whats going on with the Pilots? Did any escape? This is terrible news and I really do not see why this tragedy has to be a false flag? If you know something more spill it, but weapons are transported all the time and this was a terrible accident most likely.

According to this article the pilot made it out:
WISN

Apparently the plane was carrying hydrazine, N2H4, which I guess is used in a lot of things, but is quite reactive.

Edit to say: Does this seem like a weird way to transport hydrazine? Or was it being used somehow in the aircraft, and not being transported? I don't think hydrazine is that rare, so couldn't they move it more safely and conveniently in HAZMAT trucks? It just seemed like a pricey form of transport!
edit on 10-6-2011 by AlphaBetaGammaX because: had a ?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Maybe a top secret craft.

I recently watched a new show on area 51. It was about information from the 50's so now unclassified I imagine. One test pilot claimed he had to bail out of a U-2. He said he was picked up by a farmer and told the farmer he was in an F-4 and not to go back to the site because there was a nuclear bomb on board. It wasn’t true; he was just protecting the U-2’s secrecy.

I wonder if what crashed was really an F-16.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
didnt know they put nukes on f16s??????? when did they start doing that? And when did the National Gaurd start flying around with these??
edit on 10-6-2011 by Ubhstry because: (no reason given)

link   
we are just bout due for a false flag. Even as the simpons episode predicted this date subliminaly in a show just like they did with 911. ( I would embed on here but am still new and trying to figure it out lol. ) Anyway you can youtube it if ya want. Quite intresting bet they were headed to NYC and pilot was nervous and crashed? Cant wait to see where this goes. Oh well maybe it will give us a little more time to enjoy life they will have to wait a while to do their next false flag would look to suspicious so soon after this. Why in the hell would they be flying around with bombs mounted anyway? You know that is what millitary pilots are supposed to say if they crash I have seen accounts of this before when they are trying to cover something up. ps the simpsons episode shows a nuke going off and a clock lands next to homer that al reads 6-10-11 its crazy you really should check that out and again sorry still learning how to post videos lol

link   
With both Gulf wars and the no fly zone that followed the it doesn't surprise me that more of them aren't falling from the sky

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaBetaGammaX

Good news and after watching the video linked, it seems pretty clear they have these training exercises alot.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What are the credentials of the eye witness to make such claims as to have seen a nuclear or biological weapon? Honestly...

I hope the pilot is OK.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"deny ignorance":

So ask yourselves Is this so called"eyewitness" gonna' know a B61 nuclear bomb from a conventonal smart bomb?? Would you ?

edit on 10-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is nothing but confusing. Is this the first posting of this on ATS? How the hell does this happen on tuesday and not even ATS gets word of it until friday? Screw what's wrong with the military, we know how and why their all blowed up. What the flock is going on here with our communicado?
edit on 10-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaBetaGammaX

Edit to say: Does this seem like a weird way to transport hydrazine? Or was it being used somehow in the aircraft, and not being transported? I don't think hydrazine is that rare, so couldn't they move it more safely and conveniently in HAZMAT trucks? It just seemed like a pricey form of transport!

The hydrazine is used by the aircrafts Emergency Power Unit

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The F16 typically carries ammo for its M61 GAU (20mm Gatling basically) as a way to balance out the aircraft and for readiness purposes. If it crashes and burns, that ammo starts to cook off and will fly quite the distance. They are usually explosive tipped as well. But a news article says it wasn't carring any this time around.

Plus a F16 is a Fighter/Ground attack aircraft, why they would have a nuke on board is beyond me. There are better aircraft for delivery than that.

Hydrazine is also a fuel element.

A 1 mile radius is not that far for a quarantine zone. Chances are they don’t want souvenir hunters taking away what could be vital evidence as to why the plane crashed.

Sometimes a plane crash, is nothing but a plane crash.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Omg!!! F-16s are known as lawn darts back in the day. They are not dumb enough to strap a live nuke or chemical bomb to one of these unless its overseas and that still wouldn't happen as any nuclear plane with a nuke just wont be flying around unless its about to attack something.

Fighters are the last planes that will bring the nuclear option. Let alone a National Guard plane, common guys think a little bit will ya.

maybe the jets were carrying mini-nukes like the ones used on the WTC

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
well nukes have fail safes built in to them for crashes.

and evacuation radius of 1 miles proves that it was not a nuke if it had indeed been on the evacuation radius would have been much larger.

chem bio the gear that the ground troops were wearing would easily prove this a mops suits and gas masks.

munition is the likey reason just because a plane goes down does not mean anything carry by it falls in the same places and those could land miles away.

have people lost there common sense its all just being nervous nellys.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I bet you anything they were test flying F-35s and they used the F-16 and WMD cover story to get people away from the wreckage. We wouldn't want anyone of the countries we owe F-35s to know one crashed.
edit on 10-6-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So what this looks like is an attempt to nuke Chicago simply was not carried out (as ordered) by the pilot. The pilot therefore rather than nuke Chicago ditched instead. Pure speculation, but hey why not with a three day old donut?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
How lucky we are that the eyewitness happened to be a bomb expert that can identify a bomb on a high speed aircraft a long distance away. What were the chances...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join