It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are a Threat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am not a War mongerer by any means. But it seems that War has come to our door step. I have watched the film The Fourth Kind and i am extremely disturbed by what i have seen. The alien race or beings who took Ashley Tyler is wanted by the human race as a vigilante. A ruthless thug that should be arrested according to the universal laws of individual freedom.

In the film, he spoke Aramaic. Or Summerian. a language that i still speak and understand. We are decendants of the Assyrians. Calling himself a God. We will put his name to the test. We have only one God, His son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in one trinity of existence that is everlasting.

En Ana berka et shmaya. Demy men malket atorayeh.

edit on 10/6/11 by masqua because: Replaced All Caps in title

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelionofbabel
I am not a War mongerer by any means. But it seems that War has come to our door step. I have watched the film The Fourth Kind and i am extremely disturbed by what i have seen. The alien race or beings who took Ashley Tyler is wanted by the human race as a vigilante. A ruthless thug that should be arrested according to the universal laws of individual freedom.

In the film, he spoke Aramaic. Or Summerian. a language that i still speak and understand. We are decendants of the Assyrians. Calling himself a God. We will put his name to the test. We have only one God, His son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in one trinity of existence that is everlasting.

That movie is NOT real!

Everytime someone watches this movie and don't look it up they believe it and make a thread just as this. That movie is based on nothing, it's all fake and made up.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
.....Seriously? Come on dude.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thelionofbabel

I'm with ya!

LET'S DROP THE BOMB ALREADY!

Twice!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I think it is very wrong to associate ET intelligences, with the aliens portrayed in the media (the fourth kind despite popular belief is not anywhere near a true story). Aliens in the media are almost aways evil war mongering monsters (which some may actually be but no one has any proof of that). Why are they evil? Why can they not be good? Many have had very very good experiences with ET's.

Do your religious views have that much of an effect on your perception of ET intelligence?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No need to worry about a war with the aliens... It would be more like an extermination.

But seriously, I hope you don't get all your facts from movies.

BTW, if they wanted to kill us, I imagine they would've done it before we turned our planet into the sh!t hole that it is now.
edit on 6/10/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Who is not to say this is not some human group carrying that doing experiments and using the aliens as a cover up for their actions? After WWII a lot of those scientists doing human experiments from both Germany and Japan were never found.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Dude.. why? Why WHYYYYYY a thread on a fake movie?????

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Scroll down and read my reply on this movie.

I explain how it's a hoax with sources.

The studio was even sued over it. It's not real.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
..this post will probably be removed - as they always are
...but....

I thought the title said ALIENS ARE A TREAT! and I was like - yeah that sounds nice - ALL LOVING and coming from a NON-FEAR space....

...but I was sadly mistaken! THE DEVILL DID IT obviously *FACE PALM*

.,....when will YOU people understand YOU have been LIED too on many fronts!

...now you can delete my post greeneyedleo

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Apparently Capital Letters In Headlines are a threat too....................................
A threat to ATS's credibility.

Might as well have gone all the way "OMG ALIENS ARE A THREAT!!!!!!"
edit on 10-6-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
,,,,and another thing...

How come RELIGIOUS ZEALOT type posts like this BS are allowed in the ALIEN/ET section - and not shifted to some primal sediment forum - why oh why do you glorious loving beautifulistic MODS always leave these type threads why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Why relegate MARS ET bases which have gone mainstream to **SKUNK** when threads with only peoples opinion and personal beliefs of an old man in a cloud with a beard are promoted and encouraged?

Is this for any particular reason or is ATS a christian fundamentalist run program here to promote JESUS SAVES CD's? In this ****** MODERN DAY AND AGE ******* how can you bring THAT kind of THINKING to the ET forum?

What would ET think about ANY religious brainwashed monkey apart from ultimate pity isbeyond my comprehension of living in THESE TIMES we live in!

* ok now you can delete this post (again) greeneyedleo*

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981

Heh, I was just thinking a better caption for that would be,

"The farce is strong with this one"

No?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You should be worried about the human race than an alien race....trust me! If aliens were here and wanted to take over they would, with no problem.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Question: Why can't we make peace with Aliens? I mean, They clearly need us because we're still here. Is there a Level of request that is reasonable? I'm not saying we let them enslave us, But if they need some food, we have death row inmates, and if they need our DNA, I'd volunteer, and I'm sure others would as well, There's no need for secrecy or malice.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelionofbabel

edit on 10/6/11 by masqua because: Replaced All Caps in title

Wait hold on.. You speak the apparently Sumerian language "Aramaic" which was a language used like 4000 years after the Sumerians, and are a descendant of the Assyrians who were like 500 years after the Sumerians? Ah ok it all makes sense now.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Hey Genius. Its the same language. I suppose America came after Great britain so there is no possible way that Americans speak english huh?

As to the reply that the film is fake. They explained it to be actual footage Which in many movies has been done before. Now as to the part that the footage is not real?? What do all you nay sayers base that on? on yes, what you read on the internet??

Cant find anything on a real abigail tyler or leading to a whole bunch of misinformation does not disprove anything. What is your proof that the footage is fake??? Please forward me concrete proof. It could be fake it is possible but i want to see it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Hey Genius. Its the same language. I suppose America came after Great britain so there is no possible way that Americans speak english huh?

As to the reply that the film is fake. They explained it to be actual footage Which in many movies has been done before. Now as to the part that the footage is not real?? What do all you nay sayers base that on? on yes, what you read on the internet??

Cant find anything on a real abigail tyler or leading to a whole bunch of misinformation does not disprove anything. What is your proof that the footage is fake??? Please forward me concrete proof. It could be fake it is possible but i want to see it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

(For anyone who hasn't seen the film there are SPOILERS below.)

Well, there's the fact that the movie uses supposedly real footage of psychiatric session, footage which should be private, unless the patient consents to it being used. I doubt they would give that consent, seeing as how frightened they were. Not to mention footage from police cameras were used. Again, I don't think the police would jump at the chance to hand over footage of a murder-suicide to some random guy making a movie. If that did happen, someone should have been able to find a newspaper article on it. It's pretty big news when a man kills his family and then himself because he paid a visit to the local head-shrinker.

Then there's this IMDB profile for Charlotte Milchard that lists her playing Dr. Abigail Tyler. Not to be confused with Mila Jovovich who plays Dr. Tyler during the dramatizations.

Then there's a bunch of articles, such as this one from an Anchorage, Alaska newspaper that points out such things as Alaskan medical licensing boards having no record of an Abigail Tyler and websites that have falsified articles on Tyler. That doesn't prove anything though, does it? Because they're on the internet. Unlike movies, which are always true. If it weren't for movies we wouldn't know about that Blair Witch.

It's not real, I'm sorry.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join