It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence Jared Loughner was under mind control: He Can Not Describe Rampage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — The man charged with the Tucson shootings that left Rep. Gabrielle Giffords severely wounded in January has been unable to tell his lawyers about the rampage, according to newly filed court documents that shed further light on his mental state.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Here is a popular thread on mind control subjects testifying at presidential commission,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just more evidence that MKULTRA is in full effect.

Since being arrested, not one photograph of Loughner has been shown in public besides two mugshots that have different eye colors and various court drawings that all look different from each other.

I don't see how anyone can not tell that this is a false flag, psy-op, MKULTRA type of event.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Did you ever think he was just batsh!+ crazy ? Some people have gone off the wall and done things, nothing new. Hamlet ringing a bell ? Just sayin'.......

MK-Ultra exists don't get me wrong but sheesh!
edit on 10-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't understand why the big bad CIA has to be behind everything. Sometimes a nut is just a nut. This kids troubles started when he was in school. He was incapable of taking instructions, he should have been helped a long time before he did what he did.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I think the "craziness" is just a cover story. A crazy person can't fire that many rounds, hit so many targets, including headshots. A lot of witnesses said the whole thing seemed like a set up, the gun shots sounding more like fireworks, and confusion as to what was really going on. And Loughner's apparent craziness does not explain why the court case is so crazy. Why is Judy Clark, a top lawyer who handled the "20th" 9/11 hijacker, suddenly take an interest in some random crazy person? Why is it that the prosecution wanted the mental competency exams for Loughner, which will prevent Loughner from going to trial? Why is it the case is not until September, and the defense lawyer doesn't want the case until 2013. Why is it Loughner has not made one public statement since his arrest? Not even gave his lawyer a message to the world. Why is the mug shots photoshopped?

Too many anamolies to just say he was crazy.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 13star

The reason the CIA is behind this is for gun control legislation. New York thought they had the jurisdiction to infiltrate an Arizona gun show after the massacre, and the glock 9 mm semi-automatic weapons are being considered in legislations to have a ban or restriction on them.

Your other point was that Loughner always had trouble in school, yet he graduated high school and was accepted in college, hardly the mark of a mentally incompetent person, he also had the know-how, (supposedly) to fire such precision accuracy (5 head shots, of course a rifle was also found on the roof of a building). So the story is not adding up, he's smart enough to get into college but mentally incapable of understanding what he is doing? Not likely.

I will say this about Loughner, he is crazy for one apparent reason: he was about to go on a shooting rampage but decided to break a 20 to pay his taxi driver. In other words, this story is not adding up, no one in their right mind would do such a thing. If he was crazy, what made him snap? Psychotic drugs? Anti-psychotic drugs? Sarah Palin rhetoric (the MSM's theory), conspiracy rhetoric? Or CIA MKULTRA?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think the key to understanding this MKULTRA type of event is the assassination of JFK. So many things are similar to each other.

- Oswald's head was placed on a body holding a gun, this sounds similar to Loughner's supposed G-string picture holding a gun, which has not been released.

-Precision shooting which resembled JFK multiple shots being fired AT THE SAME TIME (impossible to come from one lone gunman), this fact is recorded on an open mic police radio (which was left open to thwart the cops, but it backfired on the conspirators). Fort hood shooting which initial reports stated multiple shooters, which makes sense otherwise how would Hassan fire off over 200 rounds? And now 32 shots fired from Loughner hitting 19 targets, 5 of which were head shots, and 6 murdered. Compare this to the Florida school board shooter last year who opened fire on officials in chairs and could not hit one single person, was later shot by a security guard before killing himself. Discrepencies involving multiple weapons at the scene of JFK, combined with stories of a rifle on the roof of the Safeway, and you have similar anomalies lining up.

-Oswald was said to have stood up and announced he was not going to resist, because he knew they would shoot him and say he was resisting arrest. He was later shot by Jack Ruby in a supposed secure police station. Loughner is now in permanent detention, preventing him from talking.

On that note, I'd also like to state some constitutional rights the entire Loughner trial is violating.

1. Right to a Speedy trial - 9 months of pre-trial is not a speedy trial, this is obviously a soap opera they are waiting on releasing to the public.

2. Right to be secure in persons, places, and THINGS. Loughner's computer was confiscated and the contents of his safe. The police had the suspect, they have the video surveillance, they are claiming with certainty it was a "lone gunmen" and yet they want to investigate his computer which has nothing to do with the crime. Presumably they wanted to look for some type of plan, but all they found was a search on lethal injection, a stretch of the imagination to connect this to the shooting. In the safe, they found a signed confession, they won't release. This type of "evidence" may be enough for the MSM but not for the informed public. You don't sign a confession and then put it in your safe. What's the point of that? Journal entries aren't signed since you obviously know you are the one writing it, to yourself, so there's no point in putting a signed confession in a safe. The fact that they won't show the letter just means they are hiding the fact that it is a forgery designed by them, another violation of basic rights, they are producing a false body, as it were, so it is against habeas corpus.

3. Because one lone nut decides to go on a shooting spree, the government can now violate everyone's second amendment rights? This should be screamingly, painfully obvious to everyone that this is not how the law should work, and the fact that they set it up to begin with shows their demonic mindset, they will commit crime so they can create laws to prevent those crimes, all to consolidate power.

4. They are trying to intimidate people's first amendment by comparing protesters with "crazy people" who might shoot people. They are also telling people to "tone down the rhetoric" which is a veiled attempt at controlling people's speech all because it's too controversial and someone might cry because they are offended. Well I got news for you, mind control and false flag psychological operations are offensive, but you don't hear any lawsuits about those.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

A lot of witnesses said the whole thing seemed like a set up, the gun shots sounding more like fireworks, and confusion as to what was really going on.

1. Gunshot do sound like fireworks. The witnesses were correct. If more people owned and shot guns they would know this.

2. He did this with the knowledge that the congress woman would be there. So yea, he did set this up.

3. i would be confused if all of a sudden i was in a crowd of people that were dropping like flies and all i can hear is screaming and gunfire.

Crazy people are capable of more then you give them credit for. The kid that lives across the street from me has Scizophrenia. He goes in and out of hallucinations on a regular bases. two times last year he decided it would be a good idea to start masturbating in front of my house once to my wife and once to my friend. We called the cops both times but they would not do anything because he was mentally ill. he needed to hurt himself or someone else they told us. a few weeks later he went to the dancing school on the corner of my block and did it there too. finally they arrested him for it. I guess my point is crazy people act on impulse sometimes. part of him knew that doing this was wrong they said, another part thought he was dreaming and thats the part that did this... so i am told.
edit on 10-6-2011 by TheInterceptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Sadly, the shooting rampage isn't something completely new to the world. But it's easy to speculate and say the CIA brainwashed some guy and got him to assassinate a congresswoman, so they could pass a gun law. But I thought MKultra was a project to obtain information out of people and the CIA's focus is overseas not domestic. What's their interest in Domestic gun law ?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Giffords wasn't even his target Judge John Roll was for his immigration stance.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Personally I don't buy the brain washing story partly due to his age and the background doesn't fit. If he is crazy he is crazy as a fox. Just because he is crazy doesn't mean he is stupid. There is a long list of smart crazy people. Unfortunately a lot of the world leaders have been and are CRAZY. They are unfortunately still our leaders. In politics, in religion, in business. Makes one wonder who really are the crazy people.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInterceptor

You don't really step outside of the official story so you are not looking at the facts just going off of assumptions from the mainstream media. Gunshots are louder than firecrackers and I would expect people in Arizona to know the difference.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13star

Sadly, the shooting rampage isn't something completely new to the world. But it's easy to speculate and say the CIA brainwashed some guy and got him to assassinate a congresswoman, so they could pass a gun law. But I thought MKultra was a project to obtain information out of people and the CIA's focus is overseas not domestic. What's their interest in Domestic gun law ?

Their interest in domestic gun law is to get rid of the 2nd amendment, the second amendment is like the holy grail, they are always going after it, and they succeed in slow incriments, but they always have their eyes on them. The fact that gun legislation was passed almost immediately after the incident shows this was a set up.

The globalists want to de-arm the population so the people will be helpless serfs and can not stand up to government. The second amendment was to guard against tyranny, not necessarily a thief coming to steal your cattle or now-adays television set, but it had that use as well. You should really do some research on the gun control issue, as it is a key crux in the illuminati's plan for world domination.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

I agree with that, and I thought that from the beginning, Roll is perhaps one of the most complex angles of this case, the real investigation needs to start there I think and not Loughner. Loughner was the red herring.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Wrong MK Ultra does exist..........do some research.

There are even government papers confirming such.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I was wondering when if ever I would hear about Jared again. The whole thing is suspicious as hell if you ask me. It is like "conspiracy theorists" are being poked at with the whole thing. So many "coincidences" in this case, it had to be done on purpose.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I was wondering when if ever I would hear about Jared again. The whole thing is suspicious as hell if you ask me. It is like "conspiracy theorists" are being poked at with the whole thing. So many "coincidences" in this case, it had to be done on purpose.

I agree it is suspicious. The trial was set for September, a long way away from January, so the public would lose interest on it in the meantime. Gifford not recovering like they hoped also put a damper on the whole story. And hopefully the alternative media proved to them that we can dissect the entire operation before it hits the news papers.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The legislation passed was for stricter background checks for gun owners wasn't it ? Forgive me, but was the plan to brainwash a kid into committing a mass murder, so they could pass a law restricting psychos owning guns hatched by the CIA ? You should really do some research into REAL LIFE. Not everything is blood y'know.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 13star

The law wouldn't affect psychos hatchet by the CIA, they just make up a fake identity

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Wrong MK Ultra does exist..........do some research.

There are even government papers confirming such.

'
I didn't say it didn't exist I was writing a paper on it, I've seen alot of crap around the internet. Thank you for your opinion

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13star

The legislation passed was for stricter background checks for gun owners wasn't it ? Forgive me, but was the plan to brainwash a kid into committing a mass murder, so they could pass a law restricting psychos owning guns hatched by the CIA ? You should really do some research into REAL LIFE. Not everything is blood y'know.

No, not psychos, but to prevent average american citizens from owning guns (the CIA likes having psychos with guns). Maybe you should do some research on the globalist agenda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join