It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss Parliamentarians to Force Way Into Bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Dominic Schreiber of We Are Change in Switzerland appeared on the Alex Jones Show today and said a number of Swiss MPS are moving forward with an effort to have Bilderberg member and war criminal Henry Kissinger and others arrested.

On June 6, Paul Joseph Watson reported on Dominique Baettig’s call on Swiss federal authorities to apprehend the former U.S. Secretary of State.

Schreiber said a Jura canton representative Dominique Baettig and members of Swiss National Council are calling for the arrest of conference participants who are internationally wanted for war crimes, including George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, Dick Cheney, and Richard Perle.

In February, Bush cancelled a trip to Switzerland due demands for his arrest over the treatment of prisoners at Guantánamo Bay and other war crimes.

Baettig and canton leaders are demanding access to the Bilderberg meeting and plan to confront the globalist group within the hour.

www.infowars.com...

Exciting news concerning the Bilderberg meetings, it seems like this is historic protests, including some members of parliament joining in on the protest. Meanwhile, the MSM is only concerned with whatever crap Sarah Palin is up to and Anthony Weiner's weener.
edit on 10-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
this is great...It would make my day if they barged in and arrested all these war mongers...i have my doubts that it will happen though...the security wouldn't allow it is my guess

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
And the try to issue an arrest warrant for mister Kissenger

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Great news. Even if they barged in and didn't get past security, this should makes some news and maybe wake some folks up to whats going on behind those closed doors.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This hits double time if the swiss parliment leaders barge in there to.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
and an event scheduled for saturday as well. Its not CONSPIRACY its a REALITY

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Why do you think they are in a bomb shelter anyway. Looks like a false flag in the making. Seems like a few of the normal B members with a new strange list. Could be exciting as Fox news plans to expose them tonight at 8 pm eastern time.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The terrorists that were disguised as Swiss parliamentarians were killed today by security protecting members of the Bilderberg gathering as they tried to break into the meeting, A spokesman for the group expressed thanks to the security chief and his men. He further said, we have come to expect terrorists and other malcontents trying to bring harm to our members.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Got a link to that? The only news story I see coming up is this story being circulated everywhere.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

I went looking for this claim and found nothing. I also went to the other two threads on this meeting and found nothing. Please post a link to this info.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I wonder what Obamas thoughts are on this, as he is guilty of war crimes as well? Should be intersting, though I doubt anything will come of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
im not to up todate on things but what did kissenger suposedly do for a war crime? im just curious and i dont know so any answers will be apreciated

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Um Start back at the beginning of the Vietnam war and work forward there are a lot of reasons.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This could be the moment the turning point!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Any updates on this ?

It would be nice to see justice being done to war criminals.

Excuse my ignorance, but how long do the Bilderberg conferences usually last?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Most likely nothing will happen and the meeting will go on regardless. Those people are wasting their time.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Um Start back at the beginning of the Vietnam war and work forward there are a lot of reasons.

The war was on for quite some time prior to him joining the Nixon administration.

top topics

join