join

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
and no its not made with cheese

heres what you will need again its pretty easy, and quick to make

packet of digestives

packet of dream topping (or if you can make your own then great

packet of angel delight ( any flavor)

Crush up the digestives into crumbs, then place in a round baking tray like this one:

crushing it down to cover the bottom of it.

mix up the angel delight and dream topping as per instructions ont he packet, once done mix the 2 of them together and add on top of the biscuits.

now place in the fridge to set

this recipe will do about 1 -2 of you so the more people remember to get more packets of dream topping and angle delight. and biscuits

also a good addition is fruit pieces after places the biscuit in the tin before adding the rest , you can also garnish with fruit etc once set

edit on 10/6/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I see that you are in Scotland, I'm in California. I have never seen or heard of "Angel Delight." What is it? Is it a gelatine or pudding like thing? I also have not heard of "Digestives" but I think I can figure that one out.

Thanks for posting, I love new recipes.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

angel delight is a powdered dessert , you whip it up with milk and it sets, similar to a mousse hmm

if you cant find a substitute il put up an old recipe to make angel delight from scratch and il post the link here

here we go i shoved up a recipe to make your own angel delight - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/6/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

join