It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEP 'bloodied' sneaking into Bilderberg hotel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

lets cut to the chase :

uninvited person attempts to gatecrash a private function

what the hell do people expect ???????

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
the news had things right for once.

if the bilderbergs were so evil dont ya think they would be planning their takeover of the world from their

secret underground lairs?

pinky and the brain so to speak.

that dude got what he deserved and if they are so evil why would you mess with people who can make you dissappear and ruin the lives of your friends and family.

I cannot believe you have stars. The bildenbergs are the tip of the iceberg of the global planners by the dark side, and they're responsible for countless deaths. They need to be locked up for life. And we need to stop allowing such things in the open, knowing what they mean. Same with the G 20's.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

[The following is a transcript of Khan Manka, Jr.'s keynote address to the 2011 Bilderberg Conference in St. Moritz, Switzerland.

mankabros.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Ummm... just how do we know they are evil?

I mean, if they meet in secret, couldn't they equally be plotting something of great good?

secretly meeting to make the world a better place just kind of screams ironic to me...idk though

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. - Sun Tzu (The art of war)

Both sides use this tactic, sadly it is needed in today's society.
Do you think you can discuss Chinese politics on a website when you are living in China? and we are going exactly the same way, taking away our liberties, one at a time...

Fight fire with fire.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
well according to fox news we shouldn't take this so seriously.. i mean the blindburgers are only having a sleep over..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wow.. this topic had an unexpected twist that I didn't see coming. First i find it highly ironic and very naive for people to say "oh well there having this top secret meeting with security to possibly plan for the good of the people."
Now you people saying that ask yourself this, why would the big bank hanks of the world have a closed-door top secret meeting if they were planning to help us peasants out?

Im not saying all the elite are up to no good, but to give these people the benefit of the doubt and say "well they could be planning good things" when history says otherwise is just flat out moronic and naive. The only way to convince me (and alot of other people who gets tired of the lies) is to open your doors and let ANYONE listen in.

Funny how they wont let you do that but some you people still defend them huh?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Because some men have testicles inside their scrotums.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

These are the same families that held a private meeting in a barn in New Hampshire and had a coup against the USA in 1934 which pretty much made the President relinquish control and guess what was the outcome?
The FED was created and we all see how good that was.
General Smedley Butler turned them all in (Rockefeller, jp morgan, chase, dupont) and it even went to court but was thrown out and shortly thereafter Butler wrote a book called "War is a Racket".
This is history and fact so please look to see these are the same names and families that are a part of the Bildebergers so the FED is not evil?
It's ok to overthrow the gov't of the USA and implement the FED to sell out the USA to private banks which their families just so happen to own?
How is this a good thing and so the FED was planned in private meetings by these very same families and now people actually think after this they are up to good.
They start the wars and supply both sides and keep the wars going and make billions.
These very same families made billions off of World War II and it's certainly no secret many Nazi's were not only protected but brought to the USA and given a new identity and new life.
Yep all for the good of mankind and the future of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join