It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEP 'bloodied' sneaking into Bilderberg hotel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Ummm... just how do we know they are evil?

I mean, if they meet in secret, couldn't they equally be plotting something of great good?

Something great?
YOU MEAN like the fall of Europe and america and that the fact is Bilderberg decided the future for kosovo behind the closed door meetings.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am clueless when it comes to what is really up with these cats. I suppose I'd just like to say that due to the fact we don't know what's up with these cats, it leads to suspicion. Why all the secrecy? Isn't transparency more truthful and moral?

CJ

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

its always been that way since the beginning of history condemn and hatred for the unknown

its always easier to beleive in the evil in people instead of the goodness that lays within us all.

it will never change.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I mean, if they meet in secret, couldn't they equally be plotting something of great good?

For any Americans to attend these meeting, and especially any elected or appointed officials attending are breaking some serious laws... It is illegal for them to meet with anyone overseas in secret and discuss policy without any citizen or congressional oversight..

Actually it is called high treason or close to it..

If it wasn't evil, would it need to be secret at all costs?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Apparently they were warned about coming to Switzerland and thumbed their noses at the political leaders who opThey are demandipose them. The information coming out is they are working to force Switzerland into the EU and want no part of the IMF. They tried to stop the conference before it began. One of the Italian Parliment members of EU and Human Rights was attacked when attempting to enter the building. They are demanding the arrest of Henry Kissinger ( who is also one of the leaders of the Club of Rome). Kissinger should have been arrested years ago for various crimes against humanity, treason, and a whole list of other crimes. Tomorrow there are suppose to be a large protest by citizens of Switzerland joined with people from across Europe. Personally I hope they get trapped like a rat in a trap. Its time to treat them what they are and what they deserve. In case people don't know it Hillary Clinton has already been fined for violating US law for being at prior Bilderburg meetings. She to should have been arrested. But instead look where she sits and whose lives hse is helping to destroy. The day is here and the time is now. Go Switzerland do what the US cowards and yellow bellies refuse to do.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
the swedish parliament
told the east german police mercs hired to "guard" the bilderbergers directly
to NOT harm " we are change" who were amoung
the protestors
after the thugs initiated violence against the protesters.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Bombshell: Swiss Parliamentarians to Force Way Into Bilderberg
...Update: Italian politician, member of the Northern League, and member of the European Parliament’s Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, Mario Borghezio, was beaten and arrested by Bilderberg Security yesterday as he attempted to enter the meeting and protest its secretive globalist agenda. Remarkably, Borghezio maltreatment went unreported in the United States. This would be analogous to the beating of a member of Congress going unreported. Infowars.com will cover the incident in detail.

www.infowars.com...

I heard the interview today

the founder of the bilderbergers was a member of the Nazi party
they must be good.

Telegraph: Bilderberg Group Founder ‘Was Member of Nazi Party’

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It is difficult to re-educate people who have been brought up on nationalism to the idea of relinquishing part of their sovereignty to a supra-national body." Bilderberg Group founder, Prince Bernhard

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

dunno 'bout the rest of you ...
but I swore am oath to protect and defend my country

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by neo96

I am clueless when it comes to what is really up with these cats. I suppose I'd just like to say that due to the fact we don't know what's up with these cats, it leads to suspicion. Why all the secrecy? Isn't transparency more truthful and moral?

CJ

Clueless? Hmmmmm.....there is MUCH info still available for educating yourself to WHAT this evil cabal represents and what their ultimate goal is.

THE MONEY MASTERS is a 3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary that traces the origins of the political power structure that rules our nation and the world today. The modern political power structure has its roots in the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other forms of money.

Link for THE MONEY MASTERS

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I can't believe people are sticking up for Bilderberg here. Maybe they are good? How many good bankers/CEO's/Politicians do you know?? Now put them all in a room together and keep it hush hush. What do you get?

Super Villans Unite

Probably something that looks a lot like this ^^^
edit on 10-6-2011 by BrianC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by neo96

CJ

Trust your instincts because you are right on the money. If you want to learn more do a few Google searches, it will put you miles ahead of the people claiming that they might be doing good things. Deny Ignorance friend (especially when you couldn't be more right
)

Also, when researching try to mostly avoid the MSM and Alex Jones. Actually, that's a pretty good rule of thumb for any research
edit on 10-6-2011 by BrianC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

For any Americans to attend these meeting, and especially any elected or appointed officials attending are breaking some serious laws... It is illegal for them to meet with anyone overseas in secret and discuss policy without any citizen or congressional oversight..

Actually it is called high treason or close to it..

If it wasn't evil, would it need to be secret at all costs?

For Americans, it is a violation of Logans Law, of which DemonRAT Hillary was fined for in the past. Yeah, "sweet" Hillary, Secretary of State, still selling out our sovereignty to the NWO. Second Amendment, anyone?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

i know quite of few acutally i just wonder how many people condemning those people i wonder just how many ceos and bankers they know or just parrot the ideology of just hate the rich.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
ok, my dad is a dentist. he attends dental conventions. they are meetings for people to discuss, learn, and meet. the people that attend are pretty wealthy but a big thing distinguishes their meetings from the likes of bilderberg. there are not a hundred armed guards at a dental convention. they closed off roads around this years meeting so that people couldn't accidentaly get close. they operate in complete secrecy. this is not a simple meeting of really rich people. you could dispute evidence found online and claim its not credible, most of it probably is unfounded but based on the simple facts available do you really believe they are doing good things? to say we don't know is one thing, a very valid point to be fair, but surely you have a gut feeling regarding these meetings.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
hahaizzzzzzzzzzzzz... what a useless people

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
A sniper could take them out from a distance, security there is not as great as a Royal Visit, rooftops are not as guarded, nor are the moutians around the place.

Just saying

If they got 1000 people there to enter the building, nothing they can do.

We outnumber them billions to 1. Yet we do nothing.

That alone says it all.

edit on 11-6-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

If they are plotting something good, then why all the secrecy?

Let's suppose, shall we, that the amiable hosts – David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, and the Queen of the Netherlands – have the interests of the general public written in big red letters at the top of their conference agenda.

Suppose all that. Then why the fence? Why do delegates fling themselves across the back seats of their limousines rather than be seen attending this helpful gathering? Why the blacked-out windows and the newspapers held in front of their faces? And why the big white fence? I don't get it.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It's an anti democratic meeting, where public representatives, the guys we vote for, go to a conference where they discuss world events and foreign policy in secret. There are no press conferences and no records about what they are talking about. Now in the US and UK we have been promised more transparency from our politicians. Bilderberg goes against all of that. We dont get a press conference we dont know what the meetings are about and our politicians will not write up what happened.

If you take a look at the attendee list, there are some big movers and shakers there. Royalty, politicians and industrialists. Surely that should get some interest from the MSM, surely the main channels and papers should have reporters there?

It has nothing to do with jealousy.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by ColoradoJens

its always been that way since the beginning of history condemn and hatred for the unknown

its always easier to beleive in the evil in people instead of the goodness that lays within us all.

it will never change.

Good things dont happen in secrecy. I find your comments very naive on this subject.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Never before has a documentary assembled all the pieces of the globalists' dark agenda. Endgame's compelling look at past atrocities committed by those attempting to steer the future delivers information that the controlling media has meticulously censored for over 60 years. It fully reveals the elite's program to dominate the earth and carry out the wicked plan in all of human history. Endgame is not conspiracy theory, it is documented fact in the elite's own words...

Additionally, there's a host of Bilderberg attendees - David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, et al, who are also members of Bohemian Grove! Yes, they have MUCH to hide. They are Luciferians. Do some research, people. KNOW your enemies. Let truth prevail.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Toots because: added text and urls

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join