It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEP 'bloodied' sneaking into Bilderberg hotel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

MEP 'bloodied' sneaking into Bilderberg hotel

www.thelocal.ch

Borghezio, of right-wing Italian party Lega Nord, was reportedly with another Italian as he attempted to infiltrate the luxury Suvretta House hotel where the conference is taking place.

Borghezio was blocked by guards from the security firm Securitas, who then called in the Swiss police. After having their identities checked, the two Italians were told they could not enter the building.

But according to the Italian news agency ANSA, Borghezio's nose was bloodied during the altercation with the security guards. He told the agency he intends to press charges.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 10-6-2011 by BrianC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thank God someone had the balls to try. Hopefully this will get the Bilderberg meetings more attention. A lot of mainstream news websites have been reporting on the meeting this year and a story like this should help them pick up the pace. A lawsuit would also have to touch on the organization in question at least a little bit, possibly revealing more than they would even want us to know.

www.thelocal.ch
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is promising news. Being that Borghezio is of political affiliation this may actually bring some heat on the Bilderbergs. Probably not though. My guess is that this will be played up as either against the Securitas exclusively, or that Borghezio is trying to stir up trouble. Somehow I think the Bilderbergs will play dumb on this one. I guess we shall see, now won't we? At any rate, I hope something does surface that we can use as leverage against the Bilderbergs. That doesn't get swept under the rug, that is.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
the news had things right for once.

if the bilderbergs were so evil dont ya think they would be planning their takeover of the world from their

secret underground lairs?

pinky and the brain so to speak.

that dude got what he deserved and if they are so evil why would you mess with people who can make you dissappear and ruin the lives of your friends and family.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
the news had things right for once.

if the bilderbergs were so evil dont ya think they would be planning their takeover of the world from their

secret underground lairs?

pinky and the brain so to speak.

It doesn't matter where they have their evil meetings. What matters is they have these meetings

that dude got what he deserved and if they are so evil why would you mess with people who can make you dissappear and ruin the lives of your friends and family.

If noone is brave enough to stand up to the elite then we may as well just bend over and take whats coming to us cause they win.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ummm... just how do we know they are evil?

I mean, if they meet in secret, couldn't they equally be plotting something of great good?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

for all anyone knows they could be planning to stop the slaughter of this country

but no the common consensus is they are jsut evil..

they are evil because people know nothing bout them just what some pundit tells them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Ummm... just how do we know they are evil?

I mean, if they meet in secret, couldn't they equally be plotting something of great good?

secretly meeting to make the world a better place just kind of screams ironic to me...idk though

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Are you playing the devils advocate or that naive. All you have to do is follow their trail of politicians and business associates to know what their agenda is about. Every dirt bag on the planet is involved as a member or puppet.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by TheSam

for all anyone knows they could be planning to stop the slaughter of this country

but no the common consensus is they are jsut evil..

they are evil because people know nothing bout them just what some pundit tells them.

One of the richest and most powerful families, meeting behind closed doors with other elite and powerful families and groups, and you think they could be planning great things for the good of mankind?

These families names are already tarnished and people are waking up to their power, if these meetings were for good reasons they'd be all over the MSM to put them into good light and give them some good PR. Instead you see very little in the MSM about these meetings of the world elite, funny seeing how these same people own the MSM and are restricting info on their secret meetings to the people

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I almost commemeorate this man, for doing this.ive wanted to do this for YEARS!!!!! at least attempt to get past the big bad guards at bilderburg, and hear form around the corner with some small compact hearing device with headphones fro behind a wall. well it doees show he wasnt machined gun down...others will for sure attmept this now in the coming years
providing of course, they havnt already installed thier dictator in this country and completed NWO 100%

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well, they're rich....they must be evil.

I wonder how many jobs throughout the world not mention goods would disappear if they just said "Screw you Guys, I'm outta here." And closed up shop.

Now that would be evil.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

reply to post by TheSam

sorry i dont jump on the hate bandwagon just because everyone is doing it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

bill gates is rich! hes evil!!!!!

warren bufet is rich hes evil!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by neo96

Well, they're rich....they must be evil.

I wonder how many jobs throughout the world not mention goods would disappear if they just said "Screw you Guys, I'm outta here." And closed up shop.

Now that would be evil.

Do you not realise there's a recession worldwide at the moment with mass unemployment and biddings to start new wars? What do you think caused that? Where did all the money all these countries lost go? Down the sinkhole? I can assure you it's safely in some of these elite's back pockets.
edit on 10-6-2011 by TheSam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by TDawgRex

bill gates is rich! hes evil!!!!!

warren bufet is rich hes evil!!!!!!!!

You're correct!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Crap! I have computer that runs windows. I'm a enabler!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

not necessarily. They may know that there is in fact a cabal that is for the detriment of society and can't risk discussing their views out in the open. What better way to stay incognito than to discuss this in private and make the entire world think they are up to no good. then when the time is right they cure all ailments, eradicate the need for money, cure hunger and other stupid stuff that we as a society could very well grow past if some would just open their eyes.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

But there are people still working. Get rid of all the entitlement crap and we may yet see a new day in productivity.

Going hungrey is a fine incentive to find work.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

It doesn't matter where they have their evil meetings. What matters is they have these meetings

I find this response comical. The rich and affluent have been meeting together for thousands of years. But suddenly, you think your generation is special.

You are the ones to tell them they aren't allowed to anymore right...?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join