It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news to cover Bilderberg tonight at 8 via Judge Napolitano!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano will cover the Bilderberg group on tonights freedom watch episode. Not much more information on it but I received this via facebook "Judge Andrew Napolitano
Tonight on FreedomWatch! Who are the Bilderbergs? 8PM ET on Fox Business Network"
Hopefully Napolitano will expose them for who they really are. I know I will be watching.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
S&F for me, from me....Hmmm... I thought this was big news, msm covering Bilderberg....Guess not

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Bookmarked! I will have to find a stream...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

This puts up red flags.

The Bilderbergs have become too mainstream and popular.

It's obvious that this is intended, and perhaps this will be used to attempt to quell any suspicions and/or put our focus on them while the power has shifted to anyone more secret group.

Ever since we've known about the Bildergergs, I've had to wonder if it was just a front anyways.

You'd think that the most powerful people in the world would be able to keep their meetings secret.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Nurv47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

That's actually really cool. I would love to hear more about that whole thing... Judge Napolitano is one of the few people in the media that I do have a little bit of respect for, and the fact that he is on Fox News, is really saying something...

Normally I can't even take them seriously.... but I will listen to this for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

I will be back, most likely, to comment after the show is over.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I do find it interesting that the largest media-based conspirators are doing a bit on the largest global elitist-based conspirators.
That's like Jaws doing a show called "When Goldfish Attack".

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I dont know, the way the judge talks on alex jones about the Bilderberg group he might open a can of whoop ass on these guys. At least im hoping that he does. Tho there is always the chance that they will make it look as if "conspiracy theorists" are just "accusing" these elites as being a secret global power...Only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47

You'd think that the most powerful people in the world would be able to keep their meetings secret.

Maybe they do not want to keep it secret. Perhaps they want us to know about it. Perhaps they do not discuss anything near as exciting as we wish for them to. Who knows?

Maybe it's like all the ATS Staff conspiracies that people have saying they are all government spies or what have you, when in reality, they are nothing more than volunteers who help enforce the rules. Nothing more, nothing less...

Maybe, they have no sinister intentions at all.... But who knows.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Indeed. It's impossible to know for certain, but if this world's ANY indication of the people in charge, I'd say they're evil and absolutely have sinister intentions.

I am not saying that the Bilderberg's are in charge, but IF they are ... I find it unlikely that they would open themselves up for anymore scrutiny without an agenda.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
ATTENTION ATTENTION- Well this is looking wonderful already, now we also have the author of this book on the show tonight as well! The Believing Brain Look at the book title...Amazing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"Matt - Yes because we want to be open minded, but skeptical. That's the libertarian way!"

That was the judges response to me asking about having that author on. Take it for what it is I guess.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow, you really get excited when the media is doing their job ?

Check some European newspapers, they are all covering the Bilderberg meeting:
here some swiss papers covering on the bilderbergers:

20minuten
Tagesanzeiger
Basler Zeitung
NZZ
Südostschweiz

for english News, check the guardian

It ain't that secret anymore.
And it makes the attendees look very cowardly, when they drive in in the tinted limos, blinders at the entrance and all.
Even the List of participants is in the papers. So not much to hide anymore. And thats the way it's supposed to be.

You might check as well wearechange.ch, they did a good job bringing the meeting to light.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Not excited, just amazed. I know of the foreign coverage I was just surprised to see Murdoch run fox news covering it, although it is Napolitano's show I'm sure good ol Rupert knows what ppl are presenting.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Murdoch - News Corporation they own The Times (and many many other titles)
Go to the times website, search for "bilderberger" you'll find 54 entries.

Happy reading.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Is there anyone who saw this and could give some idea of how it was presented?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I think it goes live in just over 30 mins...

And I believe that the Judge's show is on FBC.. Fox Business Channel...

Yep on Fox Business Channel, just checked... its 206 for those who have DISH network..

edit on Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:30:51 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Is this only on cable or is it going to be on fox broadcast as well? If not were I can I find a link to watch it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Not sure if it will be streamed online.. but it looks like you can catch some previous stuff on their show page here:

www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Knowing that Rupert Murdoch owns Fox News and he has close ties to the Bilderburg bunch. What a piece of propaganda this should be. He has openly admitted that he help form public opinion in fasvor of going into Iraq. He has been an ardent supporter of various Bilderburg plans and members. With this being aired and all the cover of darkness they are attempting at the meeting this year (more than usual). Proves they are getting nervous about us dumb slaves learning about their Agenda and they don't like it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I am tuned in.. and I didn't here the word Bilderberg mentioned as a topic during the show intros...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join