It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY VISION please read it all before you comment!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100
Why isn't there a big YWHV burning in
nuclear fire on the moon for all mankind to see ???

Nothing new here, people before you used the same arguments:

The people of the Book ask you to cause a book to descend to them from heaven: Indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle), for they said: "Show us Allah in public!" - Qur'an, 4:153

Even after clear signs, people like you will not believe, and will find thousand excuses ("that isn't God doing the nuclear burning on the moon, it's the aliens", "it's a natural formation, coincidentally in the form of Gods name", "it's just an illusion") just as similar people did not, in the time of Moses:

... Yet they worshipped the calf even after clear signs had come to them. - Qur'an, 4:153

Even if God in Person were to descend in front of you, you would not believe, and would find a thousand excuses. God knew that. But to each their own. We shall all see in a few years time.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I believe you Bub; and you are right about Evil which exist because People cant admit; that we all are Good And Evil; just like the Tree in the Garden of Eden. We are not one or the other. The Evil in America exist because many of our congress has sold their souls to a Dont Tread on Me Serpent Spirit of Independence flag pole. If you are a lawyer, willing to represent Satan in the flesh, I can offer you a Get Out of Hell Free Card.

reply to post by bubusmells

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join