It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY VISION please read it all before you comment!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i had a vision yesterday and i believe it was God talking to me. its not the first time this has happened. on my birthday i was sitting on my couch watching TV with a friend when something told me to get up. i listened and it lead me to my room. i closed the door and all of a sudden i fell to my knees and was crying for forgiveness with absolutely no control of my body. i felt as if i was watching myself go threw this but there was nothing i could do. when i finally realized what happen i was sitting on the floor with a feeling i cannot describe. i felt loved and embraced by something but i didn't even bother asking to myself what it was i just sat there smiling. as of that day i found myself researching on the Internet. but i was not researching religion i was searching Illuminati, new world order, and all types of government frauds and killings covered up from the everyday person.

yesterday i came home and was explaining everything to a friend of mine, showing him a video of the Illuminati when it hit me. i had a vision that was explaining the pyramids and how everything relates to the same evil. i don't even know where to start and how to translate my vision into words but ill try.

the pyramids is a sign given by other creatures that landed on our planet. it was a sign given to the most powerful at the time. it is meant to represent that they too can become a god. its all about control. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER why is Pangaea no more? shifting plates? yeah, right! the planet is easier to control if it is divided! this thing is bigger than what you know as reality) if you are the top point of the pyramid everything else is under you and under your control. nobody can tell you no or disagree with your ways because you have the power to eliminate anybody. you are ultimately seeing yourself as a god. that's what happen in ancient times with the Egyptians and the Aztecs, and that's whats happening to us now with the Illuminati.

i believe these people who are in power have seen and believe that their false gods have given them the power to be gods of this planet. threw technology and false religion they see this coming true for them. they see these false gods as giving them power of technology to finalize there power as gods. they see false religion as a way to control peoples feelings. they are working on chips that they will implant in you and you will beg them to. they will tell you it can unlock the other parts of the brain we never could on our own. when the world is one government as the plan on making it it will be ruled by one man with the power to turn any ones chip off if you do not live or agree to what he says your life must be. TOTAL CONTROL!!!

our governments are also just pawns in this master plan. just ask yourself what this man with all this power realized. all these countries come to me for loans and they are in debt to me. what does this mean? i basically own these countries and i can make these countries do whatever i want because if they don't i have the power to stop that country by not funding it.

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

i believe we are spirits being tested! i believe whats happening is the devil is preparing for war with God and threw these lies the devil calls life he is building his army by making Gods children non-believers! he tells you in order to believe in god you need facts, but that is far from the truth! All you need is to believe that there is a God. you don't need someone or something proving it to you, you believe because you know life is more than just a job, house, and a car! will you be the devils soldier of war or will you believe in God and and let only God show you the way to life?

am i crazy or are you crazy for living the life you live? is the little voice in your mind really your voice and if it is why is that little voice so quick to judge other people that live life totally different than yours! judge me if you would like and question my vision its fine! i dint have all the answers and I'm not telling you how to live your life, I'm telling you what i have seen! do what you will with it but when you die will there be a smile on your face as there will be on mine? i will die knowing that it will not be the end for me!

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Dude, not making fun of you. If I wasn't half religous I would have stopped at the part where you said god. Maybe your faith and conspiracies are melting together like soup. This stuff can get to you and make you crazy maybe you need a rest from this site.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bubusmells

I do believe god or something answers. My father is in hosp 10 days now. He has pneumonia, kidney failure due to heart failure, broken hip. For the past 8 days hes been in either septic psychosis along with sleep deprivation. I asked "god" to either please take him or let him get better or come out of this psychosis. Its very disturbing to watch your father like this. I was crying and praying with all my heart. My son was at a bible camp on wed night and they asked who needed prayers and he said his pop-pop did. So they prayed for him. Well thurs morn. sister calls me as Im getting on the elevator. I was totally drained and feeling the dread of another disturbing day. Sister says Dads totally awake, doesnt remeber a thing . But is out of the psychosis. Today he is doing better to. Very strange!! coincidence???? I dont know

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing with us your vision, We all are brothers and we are all the same. as Mayans say: In Lak'ech - I am another you . Thank you for sharing this beautiful knowledge,i know that what you say is not the ultimate true but it is a piece of the puzzle of the meaning of our existence as a whole.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sd2112

im glad to hear your story god bless

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I can't say that I believe everything you write, but I really strongly believe that false gods gave the rulers of humankind the tools for control with precise instructions on how to use them for that purpose i.e. money, alphabet, politics, technology... these things have offered as much evil as they have good (I believe more, but how would one measure this?). With money comes the illusion of owing someone something (therefore giving them power over you). With different alphabets comes division of peoples and makes the sharing of knowledge that much more difficult (divide and conquer). As does with politics (we are the best, they are the worst). And then technology... where has that got us? Are we any happier as a species than we were when being one with nature and the world instead of opposing it?

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Every person has their own experiences and truths. I, too, have little care about what I own. I am more interested in a person's personal thoughts and beliefs than I am about any tv show. Have you notices how crazy all the shows are becoming? They want to suck you in and turn you into some "mindless" idiot. Yes, it is "control".
Control is everywhere and in everything. It is up to each person to come to grips with what they will do when they "wake up" and realise that all the personal freedoms and admendments from the Constitution, no longer exist for them or their children. There have been lots of revolutions in history. I truely believe the US is on the virge of another.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Can you imagine how powerful a man would be that could kill a God??
I am not stating anything, I just want you to imagine.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Like I said in other thread... Fu.K tests. Why we all need to be tested??? There is a fault in the assembly line?? Again,, blame the producer, not the product.
... Maybe the purpose is to gain wisdom and joy overcoming suffering and sadness?? hmm nasty God, just looking at all the suffering that creation "creates" in order to evolve...hmmm, but who i am to criticize God?? some of us are just suffering his creation.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Your right but I will give you more insight as I have learned over the last 20 years, after a similar experience. The Greek Gods of Mythology were not just a fairytale. They were the original 200 that fell from Gods grace and wanted to control us, Gods people on earth. They have been called Fallen Angels but really they are a different species. They are Watchers, not all Watchers are bad. Just them, Satan with his minions came to earth and severely interfered with our lives when they were supposed to protect us only.

The Watchers changed their looks to fit in from their normal 7-9 ft reptilian looking features with two arms and legs. They made Humans believe that they were the only gods. Apollo being the leader of the group. They taught man wickedness and even went as far to mate with Human women witch in-turn created soulless abominations called the Nephilm. They were Giants who had the appetite for even human flesh.

God was so furious he sent a Big Ole Brown Dwarf Star into our near orbit, sent his Arch Angels to round up the 200 Watchers and destroy their main base of operations that was hid from man. I believe that Atlantis was it or in Antarctica. God did not want to destroy earth completely, he just wanted all the Watchers, Nephlim and all history of them gone for good. The Wormwood star would come just close enough to wipe us out with a massive pole shift causing world wide floods. Unfortunately some Nephilm survived in the highest mountains. Humans who despised these Giants for tormenting them quickly killed everyone of them they could find.

The bible still says some lived, we know the Pyramids were built by them knowing that God would have to hit them with a massive asteroid to destroy them and destroy man and earth in the process. So god did not want to ruin all he had started so he told Noah to build the Arc and flooded earth. That is why the pyramids stand today and what is hidden in them is the forbidding knowledge of the evil gods.

I also think it wouldn't be to far of a stretch to think that the remaining Nephilm are the creatures everyone has been spotting and calling Bigfoot. They are vastly outnumbered and yet have mystical god like powers, not to get caught and yet know if they kill a human a massive man hunt will start again.

As Wormwood approaches we will see ever worsening storms, earthquakes and wars beyond anything since recorded history not in the bible. Satan will soon descend on us and all his minion will try to take us down once and for all. We all know the faithful will become gods in our own right and with God leading us we will crush Satan and evil.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sd2112

I do as well believe in God. I went through the same thing as you did last fall, except my father wasn't so lucky, or maybe he was. He had too many health issues to list, and he was always one to enjoy working. My faith in God and belief in the never dying consciousness helped me deal with his passing. Even now I still miss him greatly, but I know he is in a far better place.

Anyway, I believe the OP and what he said he experienced. We are all one, but lead to believe differently by people that want to control everything. Look at ancient history, there was a period of time where "humans" had no spoken language, now how many languages are there? How many countries are there? How many wars were started by the power elite funding both sides at the same time?

It is all designed to separate us from each other and create boundaries of religion, race, language, political, economical, and even sex to an extent. And until more people start realizing this, we will still be in the state we are in because we let other people do the thinking and believing for us.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!
Who is God again,remind me?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thats not "god" talking to you, its just the Tooth-Fairy.

Just believe and have faith in the Tooth-Fairy and stay away from drugs and you'll be fine.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I read it earlier and it seemed to make some sense but why did you have to post it like, a hundred times?

You put it in three different threads in the Dreams forum when I was on ATS earlier this evening and now here too.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IDONTBELIEVEMYSELF

"Who is God again? Remind me."

He is your Creator my friend. He loves you. He is the Great Architect of the universe.
He is AWESOME !
Does that answer your question?

edit on 6/10/11 by Noromyxo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wait, someone mind telling me why Satan is so evil, again?
Ohhhhhhh...the giver of knowledge. The Teacher.
Yup, what a terrible thing.
It would have been better if we'd stayed in the trees.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Great post!

Seriously did you read the thread I made yesterday? It is VERY similar to the concept I was trying to convey, however you articulated ALOT better than I did. I am starting to love this category...If someone could categorize it for me that'd be great!

You should check out my thread.

Star for you.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

Failed to correct the entire spelling mistakes 3 times.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Dude, not making fun of you. If I wasn't half religous I would have stopped at the part where you said god. Maybe your faith and conspiracies are melting together like soup. This stuff can get to you and make you crazy maybe you need a rest from this site.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Yeah he just registered but it must be because he has had too much of this site... And conspiracy and faith/religion go hand in hand. Jesus was the worlds first popular publicly broadcasting conspiracy theorist for crying out loud! Telling everyone how they were being lied to and taken advantage of by the elitists in the political, religious, financial, medical, education, and justice sectors just like today. Read the bible, he blasts every one of them at one time or another. I won't post a link because you should know the bible and I refuse to further facilitate your avoidance of studying it. Of course his (the op's) faith and conspiracies are melting. Think about it... Didn't you get that he just had the dream yesterday and began researching the coverups and conspiracies, so he more than likely just discovered this site! *swiftly raps you across your knuckles with a ruler* Think before you post, tadpole! Oh and this stuff... This s**t right here?? It never gets to you. It only makes you stronger and opens your mind further. You think its a bad thing at first because people start having all these crazy ideas because they are truly realizing the scope of possibilities in every aspect of life, so it takes a little getting used to. But if the mind continues to open, it will become aware of the fact that a good world is possible, and that love is the way to make it happen. Then you have a very special individual who realizes how important it is to not harm eachother and they can become a great example for others. And if everyone comes to this realization, then we will all be able to have everything we need because there will be plenty enough to go around and we will all know that. As for the ones who refuse? Well once there are enough of us who refuse to play by their rules, their power will fizzle. Their power is based on their ability to get people to do things for them. It doesn't matter how much money, gold, jewels, or weapons you have if A) nobody wants the gold or money or jewels bc they have everything they need already to live a happy life and support a family, and B) nobody wants to man the weapons and kill for you because they have everything they need to live a peaceful life. The whole control matrix will collapse like a house of cards... Keep Waking People Up!! Time...Is Running...Out!!!
edit on 11-6-2011 by ZackMorris because: removed the n word or an altered version of the word

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
i believe there is a god but the one we are told about isnt true in a way, because u said the devil is using life as a instrument to manipulate us, makes me kinda think, well...there is religion, there always has been, maybe the devil has infiltrated religion as well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join