It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything wrong with the Obama administration in one chart

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Everything that is wrong with the Obama administration in one chart

The lowest line is private sector job growth. The line just above it is general job growth in the federal government. But that fat red line at the top is job growth at federal regulatory agencies.

I think this about chocks up what Obama wants for this country. We may have scarce jobs, a faltering economy, and very little growth...but don't worry everybody...it will all be regulated by your neighborhood friendly federal agency!!!!!!! God I love this country...but I really hate the hole these tards at the top are digging us all into...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e33b22eed8a.jpg[/atsimg]

just more proof that Barry wants America to be a nanny state where you have somebody looking over your shoulder every step you take...when will enough be enough?

Note to include...this doesn't include agencies like the TSA or Consumer Financial Protection Bureau as said at bottom of chart...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So this increase of 2 million jobs.....

Since we lost 7 million jobs since 2008........we are still short 5 million jobs.....

I'm going to buy a chimp and train him to make charts and graphs. People will buy any huey you put in front of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

That's it? I was expecting side-scrolling and possibly interactive considering all his blunders. No, really...

I hope that this doesn't turn into a left vs. right thread, as even the Obama supporters should be able to see your point from the illustration above.

This man has done the polar opposite of what he promised damn near every opportunity he's had.

edit on 6/10/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The first thing that I notice is that all those job numbers are on the rise.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

sciencebusiness.technewslit.com...

The report shows that number of staff employed on regulatory matters is expected to increase at a rate of about 10,000 new regulatory employees per year in 2011 and 2012.

Looking at broad functions, the authors note that economic regulation is taking up a larger slice of the regulatory budget for the first time since the 1960s.

want more proof?

Regulatory spending is going to be going through the roof more and more so under Obama...it's becoming evident more so every single month that passes
edit on 10-6-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Take this for what it's worth, and consider the source, but I really think the gentleman that wrote this illustrates an excellent point that coincides slightly with yours:

Media cheerleading aside, the 0.1 percentage point dip in U.S. unemployment in February means the country's jobless rate is a mere 0.5 percent less than it was two years ago.

By contrast, unemployment in the first two years of Ronald Reagan's term dropped a full 3 percentage points.

The difference is highlighted by the radically different philosophies of the two presidents.

Reagan downsized government, lowered taxes and freed up capital for the private sector to create jobs.

Obama is pursuing the opposite course, and the stagnant job reports illustrate the result.

Source

I'm apologizing for bringing Reagan in unsolicited in advance.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

There is nobody..I repeat, nobody, who is going to do the right thing.

So long as the system is set up to reward cheaters and charlatans, it's not going to get any better. How about for a change the people focus on the root of the problems, instead of the problems.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well if there's no more tax money to pay for all those new federal employee's than what's next?

That's my question.
You gotta have private workers to get tax revenue to run the machine correctly.
Unless you can just print more money out of thin air.

One would assume that would be the first thing on a governments agenda.
Getting more revenue (jobs = taxes).

At the rate of the chart, they will run out of revenue soon.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

good point...it seems like every time there is a drop in private sector jobs...this administration makes up for it with federal jobs...and apparently more so in the field of regulatory jobs...it's definitely not helping our situation

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The problem with this economy is Bush’s the tax cuts for the rich which depleted the revenue; the bailout in 2008 for the rich elite banksters, and the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Also outsourcing of American jobs and the fake and phony free trade deals.

What is your POINT OP, you don’t make any sense. Obama cant and wont do anything until he deals with the above!

Also federal jobs are being eliminated at a record pace.

So what is your point?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I completely agree. I don't think that such a thing will happen without an extreme revolution. It's almost to the point where I can see a civil war on the horizon to try to bring about the change that is necessary to turn things around.

-AS-

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

you're absolutely right...we reward companies who go bankrupt with bad business policies by bailing them out...same thing for the banks...and just a slap on the wrist for any person who's rich enough to pay his way out of trouble...things need to change...but wait...isn't that the slogan that Obama campaigned on? He must have meant some other kind of change I guess?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
for those who just cant seem to grasp the obvious or just cant or doesnt want to.

private jobs create wealth in this country and that wealth pays for government jobs and those government jobs destroy wealth.

and those government jobs are paid by the tax revenue generated by the private sector and really government jobs means they pay themselves back that is when they actually pay them back.

now go back in stick your heads in the sand,

obama regime has been the biggest destroyers wealth in this nations history with its unprecident expansion.
edit on 10-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hey look at that. Jobs are on the rise....

That scum bag!

But seriously though.... That is really not much of a chart. It surely is not as exciting as you made it out to be.

Hmm... I think... that no matter who was president right now, they would be doing a not so good job. Obama is a Transitional president. He is too busy cleaning up the mess of the previous president, to get anything done, really.

Much like Jimmy Carter... Though, at least, to my knowledge, Obama never Pardoned Bush, like Carter pardoned Nixon.

In fact, I think Bush kind of pardoned himself and his cronies... Go figure.

edit on 10-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Too bad the facts don’t back up your dogmatic assertions. Since the last time the budget was balanced it was a democrat!

It was Bush that destroyed the economy, and Obama won’t fix it because he is following Bush’s policies and had advisors from Wall Street.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

blah blah blah

and you call balancing a budget by stealing from social security just leaving ious and someone else to clean up the mess.

truly pathetic.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow. I guess no one caught me.

The chart shows 12,000 new jobs in the native market. And a rising line showing artificial guberment jobs to make a false graph that looks good for idiots who are too stupid to think.

AND Obama still lost 7 million jobs since day one.......... None have come back, and its going up from there.

(There is no two million increase on that chart.)

Test.. 1-2.... is this microphone.......

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Maybe we should be like Dietrich Bonhoeffer and infiltrate the government.

If you don't know who Dietrich Bonhoeffer was, read this book
www.amazon.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I would title your thread:

why corporate tax cuts dont actually create jobs.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm

I completely agree. I don't think that such a thing will happen without an extreme revolution. It's almost to the point where I can see a civil war on the horizon to try to bring about the change that is necessary to turn things around.

-AS-

The thing about that, is 'the people' never benefit from a civil war. only the corporations. Are you a corporation?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join