It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1,000,000 Lotto Prize is Yours!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The first thing I would do is go to Paris, France. I have dreamed of going there my entire life and my god if I wont that kind of money I would book a flight ASAP.

I would then buy a small home and I would continue classes. It would be a lot easier to finish since I'd be able to pay for it myself
I would also still work though...

I would definitely travel to the various Ancient sites I have always loved esp Ancient Egypt. I wouldn't go too crazy with the travel and I wouldn't splurge on amenities. After that I'd take my bf on a trip wherever he wanted to go.

It's not all that crazy but I like the simple things and the only place in my life I have ever wanted to go to is Paris. I would be happy to finally get there. My grandmother always use to say that once I go I'll fall in love and never come back...when she meant love she didn't mean a man she meant Paris. She was the only person whoever understood my love of Paris
she went there for a European summer trip and always said I would love it.

$1,000,000 isn't a lot in today's society but I'd still take it and it would help alot. It would make my life in some ways esp with school a lot easier and less stressful.

Oh I'd also buy my Mustang

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Several 20 Mike Mike, APC, thousands of rounds, bins of food, underground bunker, on a farm in the middle of no where...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Buy a repurposed missle silo, convert it to an apocalypse proof home. One all terrain truck, one family car, and several Klr650's with military engines(to burn many fuels).

College/any kind of education for anyone in my immediate family that wanted to go and learn stuff society needs(doctors, mechanics, ethics, survival, and theology/philosophy to name a few). Try to use the money to make myself and the people around me better people and help other humans.

Try to become self sustaining and self sufficient(energy,food,water,shelter,clothes, and medical).

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxNormal
Buy a repurposed missle silo, convert it to an apocalypse proof home. One all terrain truck, one family car, and several Klr650's with military engines(to burn many fuels).

College/any kind of education for anyone in my immediate family that wanted to go and learn stuff society needs(doctors, mechanics, ethics, survival, and theology/philosophy to name a few). Try to use the money to make myself and the people around me better people and help other humans.

Try to become self sustaining and self sufficient(energy,food,water,shelter,clothes, and medical).

Ok, this one I like!

Maybe I'll buy the silo next door and we'll become Silo Buddies!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I would buy one million more lottery tickets.
I like the scratch off kind the best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join