It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Thats why they keep their mouth shut about things

Dare I say.
By things I assume you mean the brown dwarf star ? That by now is 5 times bigger then the sun and will most likely trailor hitch are ass out in to space and take us to the stars ? Right? Well I certainly was able to say it without any fear at all wasn't I ?

I would think that you of all people, would at least be able to keep the snails off the .......... I mean would be hoping for a chance like this. This may be the only chance we get to see the milky way for another 3600 yrs for crip sakes. I say we get some magnets. And try to increase are chances at least a little bit. May make all the difference.
edit on 11-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Here's what we know !
What ever is going to happen ? Is going to happen.
edit on 11-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
Sounds like insurance. Wow I bet NASA employees can't wait for their next break to visit ATS and mess with you guys haha

lol they could easily mess with me. I'm already paranoid from watching Knowing and 2012 back to back this week.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well, hurricane season just started here (brevard, florida) so ya..this seems pretty normal overall. The area here is bone dry..which makes me suspect (gut) that this season is going to be disasterous in regards to hurricanes and major storms in general.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
I wonder if this is the first time this type of memo has been sent out? Strange indeed. What about the rest of the world beyond nasa employees. (oh yeah, they don't care about the useless eaters)

I assume this is a subtle way to tell people that TS will HTF

out here in central california, i have seen FEMA commercials talk of setting up a family disaster plan. i don't know if many of you remember the disaster alerts during the early sixties that were broadcast on the old black and white TVs, but i still do.
i say be ready, but for god sakes let's not forget that the fear factor has been used countless times in recent history. and now we have plenty of big-screened, surround-sound, fear-mongering channels to choose from than we use to.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
It took me 1 hour to get through this thread because I could not stop laughing at
the clowns on this site who blow every damn little thing out of proportion.

A silly memo about preparedness and you are all now MAKING UP a new conspiracy right
before my eyes.

Jesus Mohammed, people send these things out when a abnormal amount of things have been
going on recently. It DOES NOT mean something is about to happen.

Then some of you link it to Zombies. You should all hang your heads in utter shame or kill yourselves before
the zombies get you.

As a human with any intelligence you should always be prepared for an emergency of any kind. Grow UP!! Calm down and pull up your pants. A bunch of drama queens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amoebas!
edit on 11-6-2011 by testtubebaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

You are on a conspiracy website asking people NOT to be paranoid? Fool.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

NASA is also in New Mexico. White Sands . Emergency Landing for Shuttle, Some very large, high tech tracking Arrays scanning the Sky's 24 hours a day for the next big impact and a host of other research and related outpost.

I do think it is a general type EM plan in case SHTF event. Though NASA did give some information to the local news stations last week about the Solar Flares and the effect they would have on the area. turn off delicate equipment , how the flares would interfere with cell phones, radios, stuff like that, oh and temperature would be a little hotter that week. ( the weatherman tired to take credit for the NASA work, figures.) I assume NM was in a direct path of this as NASA said themselves they taking precautions.

So I went out and bought me a tube of Sun Screen.

NASA does send these out to employees from time to time, and if there up to it they might tell the public as well what going on. NASA , and other Gov agencies all do this. It's strange they all have different protocols though I do see why. the public is always the last to be informed on anything just like in the movies. Since I live next to a few Gov science geeks I'm some what in the know at times. other times I just pick up a memo from the AFB command.

The reason NASA covers all disasters is they are not only in Florida , but Texas, NM , CA, and also run some research labs along with AF as well. NASA has allot of tax payer equipment and missions at stake here. better to be safe than sorry. in short they want to protect equipment and make sure all mission critical personal are advised, meaning everyone.

edit on 11-6-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by OnlyLove

Or it could be because it's hurricane season.

edit on 6/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

do they send out these memos every year then?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Phage

lol, Phage

u know just as well as I do that that is bunk.
NASA does not send out preparedness memos
unless they know something is coming.

Especially ones that contradict FEMA plans.

This is a prime example that the FEMA plans
are not the best plans to follow if NASA is gonna
follow contrary directives for it's employees.

phage pretends to know a lot of things...ive learnt to ignore him

if they were talking about hurricane season wouldnt they just mention hurricanes?

agreed it could just be routine memo and im sure NASA do continuously look out for their employees but when you add it to the basket of other things happening right now (volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, elenin, CME's etc etc...its quite a coincidence.

what im saying is dont just shrug it off you got to keep your eyes open just incase something is happening

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

www.nasa.gov...
This is NOT from a " Darrius Lewis ". There are 2 videos that explain everything. I get rather tired of people not looking up sources for unreliable statements.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

ATS is not just a conspiracy website.

If you think it should be or is, you've come to the wrong place.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by Signals

GREAT post!
And yes, I'd say NASA knows many things we don't...

What was the other message from the CDC recently? The Zombie Apocalypse???

This is getting good...

Or they could be simply trying to work in the best interests of their Employees considering most NASA facilities are in Severe weather area......Does it make a difference that I have received similar information from my Company, and know of several other companies in vastly different fields and of varying sizes that do the same. Being as your on this site, if you had a company with several employees would you not freely provide a similar guide for them, or even incorporate them into your plans?

I'm rather certain that if NASA knew of something like what your apparently thinking they wouldn't put out a memo, it would be held in the same respect as all other Secret information.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

phage pretends to know a lot of things...ive learnt to ignore him

Any chance you could back that statement up? I bet you can't.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Just always be ready have your packs, vehicles, previsions, and plans in place at all times. Your only stressing yourself out if you jump up and down and react to EVERY "The end is Nigh" you hear.

What was it those billboards said "The Rapture May 21 2011, The Bible Guarantees it!" Ummmmm.... I believe I was promised some zombies and I haven't received them yet, can I report Religious Fanatics to BBB? I am very dissatisfied.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
"Good timing" as in, if it were to occur a couple years ago, it wouldn't have made a difference? I believe the correct word becomes "coincidental," then. Pretty doom & gloom if you ask me. I don't see anything abnormal about this, aside from the time frame you're trying to tack onto it. These types of companies and corporations constantly release bits like this. There's really nothing new or exciting here.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by OnlyLove

Or it could be because it's hurricane season.

edit on 6/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

ahh i see, so hurricane seasons are only expected in the year 2011. what would we call this season from 2010 and back?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Well, atleast the title wasn't "Comet elenin is coming! PROOF!"

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
THIS....

most scary thread of the year, and perhaps the only one we will see regarding some big disaster

edit on 11-6-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Is it just me or is this an odd sense of timing with the recent disasters in the world? (this was sent out to employees today)

? This is completely opposite. No it's not odd because of the recent disasters. It's completely expected because of the recent disasters. What's abnormal about coming up with safety plans after recent disasters? Sounds perfectly logical to me, nothing strange. People here find any old trash to talk about.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Why?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join