It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
My company just updated its emergency policies. We make gears. Must mean there's and alien invasino/Extinction level Event/HAARP attack/Zombie apocolypse......(insert other insane idea here)...coming to Indiana.

...or....NASA is doing what all companies do for Emergency Policies.

edit on 10-6-2011 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The rest of us are Zombies to them.
they will let us die.
and kill us off first chanse they get.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think you guys are over reacting to this. I work for a local government agency and we have these type memos and meetings about this time every year. Its just a stay alert, stay prepared, stay alive deal.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

comet elenin

is it this? that's my thread, check it out. if this is a warning message, it makes sense they would send it before the fall begins and much before we catch the tail end, literally, of elenin
edit on 6/10/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

This is comming from NASA to its employees. it is not a warning, it is a Human Resorces program. I have similar programs like this where i work. we have classes and memos on how to prepare for all kinds of things from natural disasters to hear attacks. it is not a conspiracy, it just a place that cares about their employees.

edit on 10-6-2011 by TheInterceptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
as I said, they are preparing their peeps for hurricanes and other type scenarios. They are also working on the biggies, like an asteroid collision,

I sure hope they get Bruce Willis and Ben Afleck ....
gotta have those 2. if they are not available, then maybe
Chuck is available.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
My company just updated its emergency policies. We make gears. Must mean there's and alien invasino/Extinction level Event/HAARP attack/Zombie apocolypse......(insert other insane idea here)...coming to Indiana.

...or....NASA is doing what all companies do for Emergency Policies.

edit on 10-6-2011 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

I hear what you and other posters are saying, but timing is everything...

Why now?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't believe this is anything.

Look at all the natural disasters lately. They are just wanting to let their employees know that if something were to happen they have guidelines to keep them safe and as well as their families.

I know here in Florida we are getting ready for hurricane season which they say could be pretty active.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to let your employees know they are safe should anything happen. I'd say given the circumstances lately other companies have sent out the same memos to employees.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No, it's not. If this were 1958, people would still be claiming this as evidence of secrets and impending disasters. This is merely a current release of a procedure established in 2009. In this instance, timing is almost nothing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

We shall see, and I hope you are right.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Crakeur
as I said, they are preparing their peeps for hurricanes and other type scenarios. They are also working on the biggies, like an asteroid collision,

I sure hope they get Bruce Willis and Ben Afleck ....
gotta have those 2. if they are not available, then maybe
Chuck is available.

Are they going to let a retarded girl into the control room, like the movie ?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So? They changed or added to their policies for employees and how they are to respond in case of an emergency...

This happens everyday all over the world.... Most companies public or private have policies in place that you are supposed to follow in the event of an emergency.

NASA to.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
[The problem was that sensitive positions will be bussed or flown to an undisclosed location in Mo

It may not be undisclosed. Out highway 185 there was an area where the folks around here took their four wheel drives. Several years ago the area was bought by the government and all the entrances were blocked with mounds of dirt, rock, tree trunks and stumps. Not too long ago one of the entrances was cleared and dump trucks started carrying loads of rock or gravel into the area. None of the trucks were local. They sure took a lot from our quarry but wouldn't use any local drivers or trucks. No one around here even had a chance to bid on the job.

If you'd like to see the area I'm talking about go to Google maps and type in Pea Ridge Conservation area. You'll see 185. Just follow it East a short bit and you'll see an area that's white. That's the spot. Don't know what they did or built back there, but there sure were a hell of a lot of dump trucks taking loads in there and it's still off limits.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

Underground bunker complex, maybe?............

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Not sure. The white is lime I believe so all of that's not whatever they built, it's always been white like that. And really soft. I know if you wanted to put your 4x4 through hell that was the spot to take it. Especially after it rained. We call it, or called it the slime ponds because it was like trying to drive through slime when it was wet. If you didn't have Swampers on your truck you were screwed.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This could just be a reprint with Nasa's name on there from another company. I remember talking to someone who works for a government who received a email like this last year. I remember it clearly b/c he mentioned the last sentence of the first paragraph exactly. So yeah.
Could be true or false...no way to tell.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Countdown started. 108 days until alignment. Reconcile yourself with family members, if you are a believer make peace. Make sure your car is topped off with fuel starting on Sept. 20th and roadworthy.

West coast areas beware of high tides, waves, possible tsunami, flooding.

If inland prepare to shelter in place. Store drinking water and at least a weeks worth of food.
Disruptions of power grid possible. Have generator if possible and non perishable food.

There, I said it. Laugh.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Nobody's laughing though

Thanks for all the posts everyone, maybe this will be a defining moment against debunkery as being the first known instance of a certain member admitting "I don't know"

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's one of those things like this:
Town is very safe, have some crime but not that much, not many kidnappings or murders..etc. but then one day, a child gets kidnapped after school.

The town then sends out memos to the parents telling them to be extra careful and prepare their children in case someone tries to take them.

The town doesn't know that John Doe, the serial killer is going to take little Jimmy, but because of recent events, they decide to warn people so they can be even more prepared.

I know that probably was a horrible example and makes no sense, but I really just think NASA like other people have said, sees whats going on and is just taking some precautions in the event something else happens. I highly doubt they're hiding something.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well, just getting a little bit ready would be a good idea. Don't give or spend all your money to a Doomsday cult.

And for God's sake don't kill yourself. This is a natural object and it could be dangerous.
But remember use some common sense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join