It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Probably just you.........although NASA does have it's problems with factions who serve not the American people, but the interests of the world crime network.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link
edit on Sat Jun 18 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
ALL large employers have stepped up programs pushing "preparedness"for its employees....about 6 months ago DHS sent a memo to upper level mangement suggesting that this be done,as a "National Preparedness" trend....the Government ahs always had these things....now as to WHY they decided to start pusing it is a good question

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I live in England and my company sent an internal email to management telling them that they should make sure their employees families "don't feel neglected in the tough times ahead" a few weeks back now. I didn't think much of it untill i read this thread.

Now this could seem a bit odd and conspiracy-esque or it could just be that they're gonna increase our work load with no extra pay!

I can't decide but fear this may just be a mountain out of a molehill scenario.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
"War and famine would not do. Instead, disease offered the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions that must soon die if the population crisis is to be solved. AIDS is not an efficient killer because it is too slow. My favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world's population is airborne Ebola (Ebola Reston), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. We've got airborne diseases with 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that. You know, the bird flu's good, too. For everyone who survives, he will have to bury nine."

- Dr. Eric Pianka University of Texas evolutionary ecologist, recommending solutions for reducing the world's population to an audience on population control.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
ok thats my birthday and i thought i was working for them....

www.youtube.com... - nasa and morgellons video

i must got sacked, never really been into work, hope i not one of the 144,000 i just read be taken to be slaves.

I did read a book alternative3 ages ago about they been taking slaves to the moon bases for time.....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cohort
I think you guys are over reacting to this. I work for a local government agency and we have these type memos and meetings about this time every year. Its just a stay alert, stay prepared, stay alive deal.

Can't help but feel the same way. I don't work for any gov't agency, and probably never will, but I do get tired of the constant fearmongering 24/7.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ok, NASA sends an Internal Memo about Family/Personal preparedness plan....BIG DEAL?!? I'm in the military and no matter where I go we always have Plans and Preparations for accountability purposes. Just so you have a place mapped out to go encase of a disaster either man-made or natural. I really don't see what the problem is... It just sounds like the Administrator cares about his employee's and wants to make sure everyone has an evacuation plan in place. Since you know, Florida never is near Tornado's....

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I wonder how often do they issue such warnings/preparations?

Whenever a comet or asteroid is about to graze our planet?

I really love the wording..

NASA is the only federal agency responsible for its people's safety and well-being here on Earth and in space and has a longtime commitment to safety...

ONLY? Really?

"longtime commitment to safety"

Uh huh and we have seen how THAT works over the years, eh? Like the time they tried to suppress the Airline Safety study they were commisioned to do. Congress had to step in and order them to release the data...

How soon we forget

:shk:

Originally posted by Signals
Well I may be onto something since you are here

Yeah you stirred up the worms with this one
The stars tell the story.

edit on 25-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I really love the wording..

NASA is the only federal agency responsible for its people's safety and well-being here on Earth and in space and has a longtime commitment to safety...

ONLY? Really?

For some reason that statement doesn't seem all that innocuous to me. Just curious, what other Gov agencies are responsible for the well being of their employees in space? Thanks for the clarity.

This whole thread premise just seems like so many others here. Meant to incite fear and mistrust of anything to do with US Government or scare the feeble masses with unfounded threats of impending doom. I don't rattle easy without more credible proof.

/MD

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

Here's another piece of the puzzle:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
What is odd about it? Deadly tornadoes in Joplin, nuke disaster/major earthquake in Japan, major earthquakes in other parts of the world, tsunamis, floods, fires - basically a LOT more natural disasters than what we've experienced in anyone's memory. Maybe they just feel like they should do something proactive? Is NASA the only entity doing this? Let's not jump on the conspiracy train just because it's NASA. Maybe they know something, but a disaster preparedness memo isn't proof that they do.

I agree with you, too........NASA does have it's people who are active in hiding stuff from the rest of us, but they can't all be bad, right?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AverageJoe1.NASA does have it's people who are active in hiding stuff from the rest of us, but they can't all be bad, right?

Hmmm lemme get back to you on that... when I find a good one spilling the beans

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
When food and body perfection is on TVs, it is time...We are going to see the Wrath of God. Brace yourselves! it is dark and gloomy.

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join