It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i,ll throw it back at you , in why would you cover vehicles and cargo containers and then bury them ? area 51 was so denied by the gov in the first place , and is still so off limits to anyone that is not with security clearance .

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Birddog26
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I cannot speak for NASA in particular but in the Army these preparedness briefings have been done annualy since my commision in 1987 throughout the DOD and I know they have been done by other goverment agencies as well.

Thanks for sharing. Your insight is appreciated. I would guess that most agencies apply the same procedures.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?

is the topic......please stay on topic.

That means no belittling, off topic posts, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

YOU are responsible for your own posts

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by Signals

Again, when elenin turns out to be nothing that you claim/suspect, will you admit to being wrong?

What am I wrong about?

Pointing out this memo is highly suspicious?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

reply to post by Signals

Again, when elenin turns out to be nothing that you claim/suspect, will you admit to being wrong?

What am I wrong about?

What specific items in the memo are suspicious?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnatomicWeezle
Seems to me that they do the same thing as many large companys. They probably have a safety type memo every month. Next month will probably be about ladder safety.

I dont see the resemblance, unless the other companies monitors asteroids, the sun, earthquakes, fault lines, volcanoes 24/7 too, and then send a memo to prepare for disaster when the employees are off duty. The memos you talk about are work related. Duh.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
gee i wonder why they sent this to only nasa peoples. O right, they are hiding something MASSIVE. might i say planet x? hmmmm

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent

reply to post by Signals

What am I wrong about?

What specific items in the memo are suspicious?

The NASA worrying about their employees. This is suspicious for the simple fact (and you have to agree, because according to manny here, there's nothing to worry about) that there is nothing to worry about. Bad things happen every year around the world, why this concern now.

Would not be more wise, NASA sent an internal memo via email to his people, and not generate any kind of speculation about?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zachsfunk49
gee i wonder why they sent this to only nasa peoples. O right, they are hiding something MASSIVE. might i say planet x? hmmmm

How to hide a massive planet 101.

1)Send an an internal email, and make it's contents public.

Taadaaa.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If it's any consolation, if nothing happens to show that this memo was an indication of NASA's foreknowledge of a coming disaster, then I, at least, don't feel you should apologize for anything. There's nothing wrong with speculation. There's not even anything intrinsically wrong with assuming something otherwise mundane is a sign of the apocalypse. It's only when people start using the mundane as "absolute proof" and proceed to drag the gullible and other assorted groupies down with them that such speculation becomes dangerous.
I've said this before, and I'll probably say it again... don't let my skepticism fool you. Every conspiracy theorist needs a devil's advocate. Believe it or not, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that NASA does, in fact, know of something that they're not telling us. But, until that fact is established, this sort of "evidence" has to stand up to the most intense scrutiny - and, in this case, it doesn't, as far as I can see.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
The NASA worrying about their employees. This is suspicious for the simple fact (and you have to agree, because according to manny here, there's nothing to worry about) that there is nothing to worry about. Bad things happen every year around the world, why this concern now.

Would not be more wise, NASA sent an internal memo via email to his people, and not generate any kind of speculation about?

That is not answering the question (that frankly I didn't ask you).

OP said the email was "highly suspicious"?

WHAT specifics of the email are suspicious? Was the question I posed to the OP. It is his thread and no offense I am interested in his thoughts more than yours.
edit on 11-6-2011 by PaidDisinfoAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
for those that didnt watch the vid of Administrator Bolden’s thoughts or speach..he says a ....funny line......"You know, we at NASA, we're an incredibly unique organization. We're the only agency in the Federal government that's responsible for the saftey and well being of people, not only here on earth, BUT OFF THIS PLANET.." ?!?! link

just sort of a .....weird way of phrasing something....
he refers to the "eagle horizon continuity' exercise held annualy......
what was different this year ?!?!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent

Originally posted by RUSSO

That is not answering the question (that frankly I didn't ask you).

OP said the email was "highly suspicious"?

WHAT specifics of the email are suspicious? Was the question I posed to the OP. It his thread and no offense I am interested in his thoughts more than yours.

This is an open forum, if you dont want to read, dont write.

I gave you an answer, but it seems that your problem is not getting answers.

And yes, I care much what EVERYONE has to say. This is the purpose of this site.
edit on 11-6-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
ATTENTION ALL POSTERS:

Mods were right!

Because I think we should all take a quick review of the OP -

Is it just me or is this an odd sense of timing with the recent disasters in the world? (this was sent out to employees today)

The obvious question is Do they know something we don't?

Why is NASA worried about family/personal preparedness plans?!?!?

What we have here folks, is questions.

I asked questions. Some answered them the best way they could. Some ridicule.

Only Time will reveal the true answers...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

What am I wrong about?

No, you made a claim a few pages back about comet elenin and it's potential to destroy the planet.

i was curious if you would be wiling to retract that statement if elenin turns out to be nothing more than a comet, and doesnt destroy the planet.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hey ..i stayed on topic
2nd line
3rd line..i want a cookie

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nasa does have a reputation of not giving the " WHOLE " picture of what is going on . Loss of Signal to the rest of us as per their non memo live feeds . Being in the Big Loop would probably give clarity to what the memo really means . My clearance goes only as far as a tax payer .

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

reply to post by Shadowalker

There aren't any previous memos like this...

So now we are getting somewhere.

Lets recap:
Part I
1. Senior NASA official sends out warning email to all employees.
2. Its never been done before.
3. Materials are duplicates of current or updated and they direct them to be downloaded.
Part II
1. This following the official release of the voyager I&II data.
2. In the official voyager release NASA shows two drawings. They explain all parts of image except the largest
portion on the left of both images.
3. Other ATS threads that address the release and what it really means.

The gun may not be smoking but the barrel is still hot.

So it would appear the above is all factual and no one could discount any of the points.

And as always the simplest answer, still requires the 5 Ws and we have them to make a complete report.

Open for comment.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Part I, 2. has not been determined. And is in fact contraindicated by evidence.

Part II, 1.: Not sure what data you're referring to but the downloadable information dates to 2010.

Part II, 2.: Not sure what you're referring to.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
..(jumping up and down) ...so what does Administrator Bolden mean by this.........."You know, we at NASA, we're an incredibly unique organization. We're the only agency in the Federal government that's responsible for the saftey and well being of people, not only here on earth, BUT OFF THIS PLANET.."

www.nasa.gov...

i guess that said NONE of us are mind readers..but a weird statement to make

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join