It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
That's why it came out. Bad things happened around the globe and NASA decided to remind their "families" that they have taken steps to ensure that, in the event of a disaster, everyone knows what to do. It's a reaction to the various tragedies.

I suggest ALL NASA employees are regularly drilled in emergency procedures to such an extent that they know exactly what to do and it is second nature just like any other agency or organization so there would be no need for a special notice to be issued, unless it was due to some extenuating circumstances hitherto unseen.

Just being proactive after the quakes, tornadoes and tsunami. It's like the TSA searching your shoes after someone tries to blow up his shoe.

But we are led to believe that these events are natural disasters which occur indiscriminately and could not have been predicted . In any case the quakes and Tsunami happened 1000's of miles from NASAs main catchment area for employees so this does not really apply does it?

On the contrary, what they are, most likely doing, is ensuring that, in the event of a catastrophe, their employess aren't fleeing their jobs to make sure their families are safe. If you are at work, in a place the needs you during a crisis, and you are more concerned with your goldfish and your aunt edna, you won't be able to assist in averting any further issues. Thus, they set up a plan for the employees, and their families and, in the event of a catastrophe, they've got an employee who knows that aunt edna and the fish are heading towards the planned safe house or whatever.

You seem to be trying to trivialize this issue by suggesting that NASA staff would be more concerned with saving their goldfish and Aunty Edna. I find it interesting that you would use these examples rather than mentioning wifes, sons, daughters and homes.(which obviously hit home harder) and what natural disasters are they fleeing from? Tornadoes? for sure the quakes and tsunamis are not affecting the USA....

PEACE,
RK

edit on Sat Jun 11 2011 by Jbird because: fixed bb code

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So,. am I to understand that NASA does this yearly?
Or is this particular and unusual.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
you all really need to look at the time line photos of area 51 and see what they have been putting under cover and the cargo containers that are being buried . It so looks like they are preparing for some grand BS that is coming down the pipe . Here are the co-ordinates 36°51'38.70"N 115°57'3.45"W google earth . The gold is not 100% , the debt to china and so on , the fema thing that they are suppose to stock up from their suppliers .

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

They don't do it yearly, or at any particular intervals.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110
you all really need to look at the time line photos of area 51 and see what they have been putting under cover and the cargo containers that are being buried . It so looks like they are preparing for some grand BS that is coming down the pipe . Here are the co-ordinates 36°51'38.70"N 115°57'3.45"W google earth . The gold is not 100% , the debt to china and so on , the fema thing that they are suppose to stock up from their suppliers .

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
does Nasa always send memos re preparedness every year ? Huriricane season is a given in the florida area so whats the big deal now ? tying it in with what is being stockpiled at area 51 preparedness goes hand in hand

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ahhh... all the prudent 'well, you should always be prepared because you never know what is gunna happen.' people come out. i guess the timing thing falls on deaf ears in this matter. i have know idea if NASA comes out ever year or so with 'you better get your family in order just incase' stuff....do they??

one has to admit that the timing of this is...weird..with the 2012 stuff and all the other 'end of the world stuff' in play. is NASA just being prudent at this seemingly crucile date or are they just jumping on the doomsayer band wagon...maybe doing thier own .....fearmongering....?!?!

is the sky falling...again

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

You are doing what the industry calls "grasping at straws".
You are tying those together? Based on what?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Originally posted by watchdog8110
as you can see , they have put covers on vehicles and not cargo containers in that specific area , if they are radioactive why cover the vehicles , it wouldn,t make any dif , to cover then bury means they plan to dig them up at a later date

Are you awake yet?! I think you are posting in the wrong forum.
This is about a memo from NASA to it's employees in the east coast, west coast, gulf coast and great lake offices and facilities. That coupled with an open ended fantasy question of why would they do this makes your banter completely off topic.

Actually it's completely ON topic...I should know.

There were no open-ended fantasy questions in my OP either.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Again, when elenin turns out to be nothing that you claim/suspect, will you admit to being wrong?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

So you are just "tying together" a Memo from Nasa to it's employees in the east coast, west coast, gulf coast and great lakes region about preparedness to something in area 51.

You may as well tie Nibiru, Project Blue Beam, JFK and Leprechauns into your well thought out theory.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I belive it was this site about 6 or 8 mo.ago there was an article about FEMA ordering 2 million under water body bags. So I would say their in on it too.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I cannot speak for NASA in particular but in the Army these preparedness briefings have been done annualy since my commision in 1987 throughout the DOD and I know they have been done by other goverment agencies as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Actually it's completely ON topic...I should know.

There were no open-ended fantasy questions in my OP either.

Nope just an open ended question. The fantasies were brought up later.

In all seriousness, do you think a stockpile at Area 51 (which you have no idea of the contents) could tie this all together?
edit on 11-6-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join