It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
No Conspiracy Impliedreply to post by MrFake

Dear MrFake,
My points were in no attempt to state or imply a conspiracy. My questions and observations are just that. Although I do understand your responses and they are reasonable. My 10 points are all questions and observations that have come together in a very short period of time. Again with little or no mass media research, investigation. Example, when SETI shuts down after nearly 40 years of searching the skies simply for funding reasons, it becomes a question is that all and an observation that seems strange. That's all! Just asking open minded people....why? Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
You guys can keep it up, it's only bumping the thread, and for that-

So it's the attention you like. I see. Glad to see you can admit that. It's a great first step.

You took a boring article and placed a wild claim behind it.

Can you admit that now?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
What evidence do you hold that the internal email about family preparedness is in direct relation to knowledge of something planned or predetermined?!

What is that you are claiming NASA knows in regards to this letter being implemented to it's employees?

I'm not claiming anything and I have no evidence. As you will notice, I ask questions in the OP. This time, I guess they were good questions, as obviously it has stimulated some responses here.

It is a fact, however, that we have seen some MAJOR disasters as of late....(I'm not going to list them
)
and NASA's timing (in my opinion) is such that I must ask if they know something we don't.

San Madrid? Great Lakes? Elenin? Who knows?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XFilesTheTruth

Well, I was simply implying that none of those are related. Go back five years and I'm sure you could find another 10 points, similar to those you pointed out today.

As for SETI, the people of the USA elected a democrat. That means more $$ to the people, less to the government.

Welcome to ATS! I didn't mean to pounce you lol, or come across as a jerk. Sorry about that.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I don't need your help in determining the topic of a thread that I started.

There is no correction for you to make here.

Well let's see. It seems you might. Quotes from the OP.

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!

Intenal memo...meaning for NASA employees. (Gotta love the multiple punctuation marks.)

Some sources have this message sent to NASA employees as being sent in the form of an email.

NASA employees. Not "us".

Is it just me or is this an odd sense of timing with the recent disasters in the world? (this was sent out to employees today)

Yup. Seems pretty clear what the thread is about. I must have missed the memo about it being changed.

edit on 6/11/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Wait, are you saying my comments were off topic? I was saying: "Move along there's nothing to see...?"
Yet, I remain?

I think you misunderstood - if you mean me - I remain because ATS is not only about this topic. Second, yes it's my first post, but I can't for the life in me find my old handle or password (I've been part of this board for 3yrs, thank you) and YES, it really seems like nothing more than a PSA

It's a good idea to know, I'm glad I saw this, but EVERYONE should be prepared for the worst ANYWAY the way the climate is going, the way the crime is rising, the way the economy is failing. And even if none of this was happening, the likelhood of fit hitting the shan next December is 99% positive, so the powers that be would be idiots if they weren't making some type of survival hoplah, be it MO salt mines or by pitching a tent inside Yellostone. Whatever it is, you should be aware, you should be ready and you should better yourself if you want a chance, not that I think anyone will survive if what I think will happen anyway. I'm an optimistic pessimist. I believe in the worst, but I do my best, just incase....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm not claiming anything and I have no evidence. As you will notice, I ask questions in the OP. This time, I guess they were good questions, as obviously it has stimulated some responses here.

However, the questions you asked come across as rhetorical. By simply asking the question, you're suggesting an answer, and that answer has to do with NASA preparing for some coming disaster. More often than not, asking questions is simply a roundabout way of getting to a desired answer. I should know, I do it all the time. Magicians and illusionists also make it a point to master this technique... it comes in handy when you're trying to guess what random word someone wrote on a piece of paper.

It is a fact, however, that we have seen some MAJOR disasters as of late....(I'm not going to list them
)
and NASA's timing (in my opinion) is such that I must ask if they know something we don't.

And there's the answer you were looking for. It was there all along...just hidden behind the question mark.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What evidence do you hold that the internal email about family preparedness is in direct relation to knowledge of something planned or predetermined?!

What is that you are claiming NASA knows in regards to this letter being implemented to it's employees?

)

So with a current trend of disasters, why is it so hard to include that this is "just company protocol" on your list?! Many good points have been brought up and you shake them all off. Many employees have relocated to these regions and a good policy would be to make your employees are aware of the disasters that effect our society today especially in the region they are located in.

While you play internet snoop and try to figure out what NASA is keeping from you, it might be a good idea to prepare for the disasters you know are trending. Do you have a first aid kit? Batteries? Radio? Water? Canned Food? Gun? Ammunition? Etc.. etc..

Heed their warning, instead of questioning it.

edit on 11-6-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
There is NO way to dodge death! When it's your time to go, it's your time to go! The date has already been stamped..and there is NOTHING you, NASA or FEMA can do about it. So, why bother worrying? IF there were something "out there", ready to effect changes on earth, how could either of these organizations stop the threat? We're all gonna die, people, that's what you need to prepare for. Are you right with your Creator? That's the ONLY thing you should be concerned with! If you aint right, GET RIGHT!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"designed to prepare you, your families and PETS for emergencies"

Pets. So the rest of us are seen as less important than a NASA employees pet Budgie lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

On that same site is this announcement:

A major result on the future of the 11-year sunspot cycle will be announced at a news briefing on Tuesday, 14 June 2011, at 11 a.m. MDT (17:00 UTC) by scientists at the 2011 meeting of the Solar Physics Division (SPD) of the American Astronomical Society (AAS) in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Major Result on the Future of the 11-year Sunspot Cycle to be Announced

The timing of Nasa's announcement and this sunspot announcement a coincidence?
Guess we'll find out on Tuesday...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Appreciate the Welcome!reply to post by Signals

Thank you Signals for your welcome and understanding of my post. I did realize the initial thread was on the NASA releated issuance of preparedness to All of its's employees. However as I read threw the entire list of responses, it seemed to me that there may also be a correlation between the 10 items I mentioned. Taken individually, they may have seemed off subject. However, each of these items have been discussed on ATS previously, I was just trying to have us All remember these strange occurances and how a simple notification from NASA to its' employees, raises eyebrows and then point out the fact that significant incidents; deaths, murders, FEMA purchases, huge escalation of U.S. bunkers, etc. seem to be more than a coincidence.

I also appreciate the opposing views. Totally reasonable. However, if one is to approach what is happening around us with the fact that WE, All of us, have been lied to, misled to, before, by our government, by other governments to their public as well, Then it is certainly viable to have 'healthy skeptism' over 'highly quesionalble' actions. i. e. The murder of Wheeler. Why no coverage of this apparent American hero if you are to believe his bio?, it is disgusting that no further investigation has been reported. Hence, the questioning of the NASA memo. Not necessarily as 2 + 2 = 4, no this thread needs open mindedness and healthy skeptism. Just and observation. Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You guys can keep it up, it's only bumping the thread, and for that-

So it's the attention you like. I see. Glad to see you can admit that. It's a great first step.

You took a boring article and placed a wild claim behind it.

Can you admit that now?

No, not at all. And Phage knows what I meant.

I'm not asking you for step-by-step instructions, like you are talking me down from a ledge. There is no "first step" (speaking of staying on-topic
)

Me taking a "boring article" & placing "wild claims" with it is absolutley false, come on buddy, you aren't dealing with some moron here...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Don't know if anyone posted this video yet.... apologies if so.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Actually I am quite prepared (Thank You), and the memo IS very good advice, for everyone.

The point is, why now?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ok Guys. Let's discuss the topic and not each other, Please.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by boondock-saint

I don't know. Is it?

Until now, the most strong propositions against this NASA memo are :

1.- Silly coparisions of NASA with Walmart and Disney.
2.- Forced attempts to make look personal opinions as proofs against the info provided.

Now why, might I ask, are comparisons of NASA with Walmart and Disney silly?

Walmart and Disney are consumer corporations that have nothing to do with national and personal safety or potential disasters. Yet, they prepare.
NASA is a government agency with a distinct interest in potential national safety concerns. It's unreasonable to assume that they are not prepared, as well.

So, why is the comparison silly, again?

Man, if you don't know why you got a serious problem. MMMM...let me see.....,Walmart is an store where you can buy lotta chinese stuff. NASA is The National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

You are avoiding what is the real issue, show the prove that NASA made that kind of memos in other years. Get your conclusive evidence here if such a thing exist, now I am "the skeptic" about your opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So.. um.. NASA releases a "Be careful out there!" memo.. and that's supposed to prepare for a comet hit.. or some other tragic disaster? Yea.. ok.

Many companies send out these sorts of emails. The company I work for is worldwide, and so we get emails of this sort from time to time It doesn't mean they are in the know for some secret disaster. You are overreacting to this, I think.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Shadowalker

There aren't any previous memos like this...

So now we are getting somewhere.

Lets recap:
Part I
1. Senior NASA official sends out warning email to all employees.
2. Its never been done before.
3. Materials are duplicates of current or updated and they direct them to be downloaded.
Part II
1. This following the official release of the voyager I&II data.
2. In the official voyager release NASA shows two drawings. They explain all parts of image except the largest
portion on the left of both images.
3. Other ATS threads that address the release and what it really means.

The gun may not be smoking but the barrel is still hot.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The point is, why now?

That question has been answered about 300 times now. I can understand you maybe missing the first 250, but a blind man would've seen the answer by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join