It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
As a lot of other posters have noted, it's nothing major.

The Canadian government has been issuing emergency preparedness brochures for the past 2-3 years. Some people do tend to think that something's up and so on.

I can see why they think this but....if they would think of themselves first, and then realize that not a lot of people know the safest ways to deal with natural disasters, and most people don't know what items to have if they have to survive for at least 72h.

There is nothing much here except for NASA wanting it's employees to have tools to prepare themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
ATS and NASA finally have something in common.

They both want you to be prepared, in the event some crazy stuff happens at some point in the near future.

The sad fact remains that we don't fully trust NASA, because their member's actions in the past are less than totally honest, or staightforward. ATS, ditto.

Hey look, TWO things in common!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've been a lurker for some time on ATS,but we are getting closer to a date that the Government wont tell anyone for fear of panic of the masses.I've been in the trucking industry for 20rs.I have hauled a lot of government loads to some of the most secure place's in this country.I have been told to go to end of road,or where the gate is, in the middle of nowhere and wait for contact from certain government people.They take the trailer and have me wait until they come back with the trailer.I cant say what i have hauled but do know where i have picked the loads up and what company's i'm at getting the load's.
The government has been stock pilling food stock's and medical stuff of all kinds.This is the first time that i actually saw something on the main street media about it.I also know a few guy's who have hauled industrial filtration equipment to these same place's.These are specially built for something very very big.Guy's are hauling stuff to place's that you wouldn't think any thing or any one would be at,middle of nowhere.Same thing drop trailer and wait until it's brought back.The amount of food that is being delivered is unbelievable.What is it all for?
I've never had to sign any paper's to stay silent.I hope by posting here nothing will happen to my livelihood.
Just one more thing for everyone to watch out for.A lot of people who i would say work for the government have been moving to where? If you live in place's like Florida,Virgina,Alabama and Colorado.Keep an eye out for people moving who work for the government and who are very secretive about where they are moving to,is a sign that they are moving certain people under ground.Why?
I hope that some one else who has been used to build these underground cities will come forward.Some one has to of worked on these place's who would be willing to tell there stories.
One last thing.Colorado,Montana,Virgina and Nevada are some of the place's that,well lets say are the location's that my friends and i have dropped trailer and waited for them to bring it back.I wonder if any under ground cities are in these states?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

I agree, that's strange.

It IS possible they could be worried about the New Madrid fault line. That would place 11 of their offices within the area that will be most impacted.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The smoking gun is here:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Case closed.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Crakeur because: changed link to show nasa, not another thread

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by Starwise

I agree, that's strange.

It IS possible they could be worried about the New Madrid fault line. That would place 11 of their offices within the area that will be most impacted.

No it's where their facilities are and the employees work. Remember this was addressed to their employees.
Nasa Facilities and Centers

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Something happened UNDER THE SURFACE in the past two days. Since the 9th. 09/06/11, magic numbers again... and I personally seen numerological occurrences in trivial details since that date).

I felt it unfold, and I seen it through very tiny holes. The wealthy and "powerful" are getting scared, and that may be because they also see this underground movement form their side of the game, and are starting to realize that they are sitting several thousands feet in mid-air, as if in a plane about to make a fatal drop. So it's obvious that now they are running for parachutes...

One thing's for sure, they should have left China alone, back in the days of mercantile imperialism.

Their repeated attempt at invading and dominating China like rapists will turn out to be their collective graveyard. The ancient wisdom of the early Taoist masters knows better than any of these power-crazed corporate think tanks about how the World functions.
edit on 11/6/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There are far too many real conspiracies in the world to speculate over a memo reminding employees to be prepared. Good for NASA.

How prepared are YOU?

beprepared.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dwflatbroke

You are the 2nd trucker I know that is saying this.
2nd

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

We are saying the same thing except I think it's weird, you think it's normal.
An event in the midwest would impact most of Nasa's locations. I believe NASA knows what is going to happen in the near future. I do NOT believe that this is just a normal yearly memo.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm sure like more than half of the responses are probably just like this but...Guys, here in Florida we have a summer long time honored tradition of fear mongering and forced consumerism we all down here must endure, especially since August of 1992 and most certainly since 2005, its called Hurricane Season! NASA is located here in Florida, right on the East Coast, right on the ocean. They must release this letter once a year. Maybe we have never seen it before because its kind of a no brainer. Maybe someone was bored, what with the shuttle phase-out, and decided to make good use of his free time...

Sometimes this website is worse than a sewing circle...talk about STRESSING!!!!!

PS. Its taken me a long to to realize this last bit of knowledge I'm going to impart to you...

Everything happens for a reason, and 99.99999% of the time, its exactly what we fear the most. Learn to drift with the Tides Of Change, feel God's Glory for a little while (not Christian, btw, just not naive either).

If you think you can do better, maybe that's your problem, huh?
edit on 11-6-2011 by JustJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is one of the most intensive threads for a while S+F no doubt.

I would like to point out that general preparedness strategies are standard procedure within most larger and corporate or Government organisations. And most normal citizens anywhere on this blue planet do tend to prepare for events that could impact their families in any way. This is natural survival instincts which sit very deep within our very souls. And some do/are feeling very uneasy following recent events around the world which have obvious triggered the inner preparedness sensors. Very similar to scenes of a flock of birds gathered at a lake and "suddenly" "SOMETHING" spooks them and they all simultaneously hit the skies to escape what would appear to be some "unknown danger" to the masses which may in the end only be a small attack by a predator but still provokes the MASS flight in a collective manner.

However, having said that, the focus on "the timing" of this communication update from NASA and indeed other recent activities such as the purchasing of huge volumes of FEMA catastrophe rations, unusual drills and exercises and the obviously massive increase of natural and man-made or natural catastrophes during the past weeks and months on a truly global scale do indicate "something is wrong".
Like a small group of birds on the rim of the "main flock" as in my example above, most of us (ATS truth seekers and researchers) are far from actually "seeing exactly what the source of the danger is" but we are becoming ever more"aware" of many strange circumstances surround many theories we discuss here and which, due to the ripple effect of anxiety traveling in waves across the earth bring us here to this forum to discuss, argue, debunk or however that case may be communicate these events.

I believe if you read carefully between the lines quotes like:
Zombie Apocalypse" are being misunderstood because this is only describing in "the real world" those who will take to the streets using violence, murder and weapons during a mass panic situation in a TSHTF situation.
These are what we could certainly describe as "Zombies"... the mindless, heartless, soulless individuals who will attempt in groups and gangs to brutally take advantage of a panic situation.
And people WAKE UP!!! they, the Zombies are already rising from the dead (impassive behavior) and starting to come out of the woodwork, (active aggressive behavior) see the Arab Spring......They have yet to awaken in the West, but many fear they soon could arise from slumber if our social and political systems continue to break down into lawlessness due to the impending financial, man made and natural catastrophes affecting us.

Next: The threat from outside...

When I read quote like this as posted on SOTT and world wide on other media including MSM:
Massive Plasma Waves Sweep the Sun -- NASA: "We're Seeing Things We've Never Seen Before"

It does make one wonder, because seeing "things we have never seen before" doe provoke fear in man!
If coming from a source like NASA, credible or not, it does have a deeper meaning because it opens the Pandora's Box of questions of the "unknown impending catastrophe" because, an internationally recognised body has not only dispatched a warning (to whoever, employees and or family or the general public) but has also justifying that very warning in one breath by honestly "conceding it is seeing things it does not understand and most certainly CANNOT CONTROL....
So.. as any boy scout or girl guide knows and as common sense or instinct guides us, preparedness is an option everybody should always consider that it is better to be safe (and you loved ones) than to be sorry...
This has absolutely nothing to do with "Doomsday Fear mongering..
Just plain and simple old common "sense"...

I sincerely hope that none of the above of scenarios or those "apocalyptic visions" floating around the world media and especially ATS and other "truth seeking" media platforms materialise ,for the sake of my family and loved ones and everybody else sailing on this little blue ship sailing the waves of this truly unstable universe but nonetheless I AM READY to at least do anything I can to support the ones I love and hold dear to "survive any life threatening event in the future"
And I know I am not alone, anybody with any level of responsibility is always at least "prepared for the "EVENTuality" whether it comes or not..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm inclined to agree with Crakeur that the intent of this message is simply a proactive attempt to ensure NASA employees are keeping ontop of their emergency preparedness plans. However, I also wonder if this message isn't also related to this upcoming announcement:click here

Wicked
edit on 6/11/11 by WickedStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It's coming from NASA, because it is, directed towards NASA employees only.
FEMA, should, inform the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

An event in the midwest would impact most of Nasa's locations.

Cleveland and Sandusky Facilities are the only mid-west locations. That is not "most".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fbe0ae423f9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
All high security firms give guidelines to families.

More ATS poppycock.

ATS is the centre for speculation and time wasting that is for sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Probably more like the hurricane preparedness phamplets we get every spring.
You know, pack water, batteries, get a generator. yada yada yada.
Have a fire escape route planned, know where to meet.
that kind of stuff.
Doubt its something to get overly worried about.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I really don't think this is anything of any importance, when I was in the Army there were Family Readiness meetings and memos all the time. Its a Government Agency so of course they are going to have these FR memos.

BUT

It COULD be because of Elenin/Nibiru/Family-Radio-3rd-times-a-charm-Rapture, but I think all your intercepting here is a common memo.

Thanks for sharing though!

Mac

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I agree. I Live, in Florida and hurricane season has begun.
With the Kennedy Space Center right here. Makes sense,
to me, they, would have a cookie cutter letter to send out.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join