It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Perhaps the emergency preparedness plans were much more detailed, but NASA hired someone to 'edit' them, so they looked like regular government preparedness plans.

Jet Propulsion Lab went ahead and had a press junket to let everyone know that the 'plans' show exactly what they thought they were going to see.

They assured everyone that the plans are regular plans, made out of paper, and containing absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

One intrepid reporter asked if these plans had been altered in any way, to which JPL execs replied 'Uh, no.' and then had the yahoo thrown out...

And the beat goes on...

Now I found somebody awake.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I would like to know what was the real reason for Hilary Clinton to pay a suprise visit to the Harold E Holt base in Western Australia. This visit was not general knowledge. I believe it was more than to announce that NASA were building a new Space Observatory to track Space "Junk".

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
why the heck is this coming from NASA?

Shouldn't it be coming from FEMA ???

Unless NASA knows something FEMA
does not. hmmmmm

NASA getting involved leads me to
believe it may be an outer space threat.
Elenin ???

Why this preparedness urging comes from NASA? Because NASA will be the primary resource (first with the real news) for calculating the collision point(s) of what's coming!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupaJebusFreak
And to answer the question "why Is NASA sending this message out?" - Because Kennedy Space Center is in Cocoa Beach Florida. 90% of NASA employees in this location are from out of state. June is the beginning of hurricane season. But those dots are just too obvious to connect, right? Last time I checked this is where most shuttles launch from and it takes more than cleaners and caterers to launch and manage space shuttle missions. Johnson, Marshall and Stennis centers are also in areas than can be affected by hurricane season.

Do you say that as YOUR OWN OPINION, or do you have a contact in NASA who gave you that information?

Debunk with evidence, not with opinions.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
How internal could this possibly be when it is posted on their site, viewable by the public?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f895d948392.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Hahaha Yes!!! I'm glad someone pointed this out. People on this thread are taking CDC's zombie warning seriously. Guys, they put a yearly preparedness reminder out every year and decided to spice up the hurricane reminder with a zombie reference. Get over it. After this elenin business and "nibiru" doesn't hit us next year in december what will some of you be saying is coming next??? Like he said its perfectly fine to be prepared and yes I do enjoy intelligent ats posters bringing up good points and thoughts etc but not all things are some big conspiracy. Besides, if you're not "prepared" by now then you'll never be prepared. Waiting until SHTF will be too late to "prepare" so if anything you might as well prepared now while nothing has happened. Then you wont have to ask if we should prepare when SHTF really happens.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Signals

Who exactly is they?

Surely you're not calling 17,000 people liars are you?

Defining "they" would take a new thread...and you know what I mean.

Just admit this memo is interesting to say the least...NASA worried about terrorism, other catastrophes.

Maybe you're right, I shouldn't be surprised...everyone just move along, nothing to see here. After all, this is the agency that started a "Muslim Outreach Program"

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
For a fact most all federal organizations have emergency contingency plans of one type or another for its employees and vary to the extent its developed based on that agency's responsiblities in a "disaster". Does NASA and other agencies know more than they are letting on concerning potential catacylasmic events ... I bet they are! Why NASA..well the Florida installations are all very close to sea level and its a given that sea levels are and will continue to rise world wide. If you live on either the east or west coast and within 200-300 feet of sea level I would be sure to have a "family disaster plan " ready.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

They implies a faceless, nameless entity.

In NASA's case, an evil, nameless enitity whose sole purpose is to lie to us.

That just isn't the case.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Besides All of what you mention .. I have some more issues that I would love to get answers to.

Such as :
What exactly does NASA have planned in case of an>> Emergency Comet Earth Hit??

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here is their guide and what to have in order to be prepared.
Some of you paranoid whackjobs, should stop for a second and see just how prepared you actually are. And I don't mean your zit cream and x-box. Oh and your crappy blog will be of no help to you should the SHTF. Nor will this site. So stop playing internet detective and do something that could save your life. Better yet, you all deserve a Darwin Award. Forget what I said. Carry on.

Those who enjoy survival over internet wildfire paranoia enjoy the PDF.

PDF of Personal Preparedness

edit on 11-6-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I just wonder how many folks on here are paid to debunk everything?!?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
How internal could this possibly be when it is posted on their site, viewable by the public?

We know its public, lol. This is not why people are concerned. Its because they send it out a internal memo now. What do they know is on the way?
NASA is infamous for its secrecy.
Read between the lines, dude. We could be doomed.
edit on 11-6-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Can anyone link us to the two previous memos?

You know....2009 and 2010?

Or is that merely theory and conjecture that they ever existed.....
edit on 11-6-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

26?

13?

Maybe ALL OF US?!?!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by OnlyLove

Or it could be because it's hurricane season.

edit on 6/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

This and also, it is like a memo, every so often a reminder of thing and what not... my company does the same, since they pay for my insurance, life and sickness and my family's.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by havanaja

Originally posted by boondock-saint
why the heck is this coming from NASA?

Shouldn't it be coming from FEMA ???

Unless NASA knows something FEMA
does not. hmmmmm

NASA getting involved leads me to
believe it may be an outer space threat.
Elenin ???

Why this preparedness urging comes from NASA? Because NASA will be the primary resource (first with the real news) for calculating the collision point(s) of what's coming!

FEMA already has these books/instructions. I have one called "IT'S A DISASTER" put out by DC and Homeland Security.

In fact go to FEMA site at www.fema.gov... and you can order DVD and pamphlets!

It would be interesting to see if NASA had anything different. If not, then it's a waste of taxpayer money!

edit on June 11th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

A waste of taxpayer money.......now we are digging down.....

you may have a solid answer there.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

They link to FEMA, and I think the same book you mentioned.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join