It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sends Internal Memo ~ Family/Personal Preparedness Plan Dated Today June 10 ~ What The ?!?!?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Seems to me that they do the same thing as many large companys. They probably have a safety type memo every month. Next month will probably be about ladder safety.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AnatomicWeezle

Exactly, its not a conspiracy. Just last year company-wide we received much more than a memo, it was a very serious initiative to improve our company's standing in some national database on work related accidents and lost time on project. It's a common competitive positioning to win contracts in the energy, aeronautics, R&D, manufacturing, and laboratory service providers. With company downsizing and outsourcing being one of the ways corporations try to improve their bottom line and which was followed by slashing of employee benefits as well in the state of the economy lately. Caring for the well-being of their employees is corporate speak for 'we need to improve our bottom line' regardless of business activity decline.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by boondock-saint

do you work for NASA?

Well, I have. I will have to go along with the OP and Boon-dock on this one.
I am pretty sure I know why it was sent out and they have been telling you for a couple of years, hence your 2009 problem.

I was brought in just for this reason and have posted it on ATS many times. Deaf ears I guess.
If you don't listen, your problem I guess.
edit on 11-6-2011 by j2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It's just you !

Stop trying to unnecessarily scare people. This is a load of bollox and you know it.

FEMA have been sending # like this out for years.

Get a life

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link
Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory
edit on Sat Jun 11 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The line I found most interesting was

The most important assets in the successful completion of NASA's mission are its people and their loved ones.

Does this not indicate that they have "A MISSION", singular; One mission.
And this sounds like this ONE mission is almost complete.
Also interesting is the mention that NASA is responsible to protect people on AND OFF the planet. Now, admittedly, he could mean when astronauts are out in space, but that doesn't fit the topic of NASAs video for FAMILY PREPAREDNESS.
Peace and One Love
edit on 11-6-2011 by Scorpitarius because: to edit

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
To the OP , see how you sorta panick when NASA says something? You wonder they dont tell you or are very careful about what they say? Look how easily causes nervousness and fear.

Thats why they keep their mouth shut about things.

Maybe because when their mouth is open they're lying?

Come on, this isn't just some gov. Agency....they are privy to more possible doom information than anyone.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Something tells me that if this were the Florida Chain of Walmart Superstores giving out this brochure on prepardness to its employees rather than NASA.....this thread would not exist.

Since its NASA, it has to mean something earth shattering.

Fail.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I feel a "Mad Max" syndrome coming on !!! That is a very strange memo, I wonder if comet elenin that should arrive in October is really closer than they are tell us !

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

In fact, I bet the Florida chain of Walmart Superstores has just such a plan in case of disaster.
Anyone here work for Walmart in Florida?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cohort
I think you guys are over reacting to this. I work for a local government agency and we have these type memos and meetings about this time every year. Its just a stay alert, stay prepared, stay alive deal.

I have friends who don't work for government agencies and twice a year they are sent memos and have meetings on how their families and them can be prepared for emergencies.....this is a normal routine for them. There is no hidden agenda.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Oh my god....what did I start?

line 2

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Who exactly is they?

Surely you're not calling 17,000 people liars are you?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
The guy who was in the video mentioned all the coasts and the great lakes...hmmm

Yeah....I noticed that too. He sounded like underlining that part, right?

Check how his body language changes in that part, he starts moving hands and he got kind of nervious when he mention the great lakes, sorta "uh, uh up to the uh, the...you know...the great lakes".

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
"Night of the Comet" anyone? LOL.

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Signals

Who exactly is they?

Surely the 17,000 people know everything that happens in the agency.

link   
.....what if the movie DEEP IMPACT is really true? It would explain our large national debt and this memo.....not to mention the killer comet coming our way and the African American president......

edit on 11-6-2011 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Luckily, I was joking. But, you know...if anyone here really does work at a Florida Walmart, they should feel free to tell us all about it

The point is, like I said a while ago, even the small local museum I worked at has a disaster plan. It's not just a NASA thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I agree. I said on page 4 that my po-dunk company has a plan like this.

Its just sensationalized because of NASA.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by wdkirk

In fact, I bet the Florida chain of Walmart Superstores has just such a plan in case of disaster.
Anyone here work for Walmart in Florida?

Sure, but we are not talking about Walmart, Petco, Olive Garden or any other store or business. It is normal for Walmart, but the point is that it doesn't seem to be normal for NASA. Can you show us similar NASA memos from other years?

I wonder if it's right to compare NASA with Walmart.....haha !, Can you imagine how you made NASA employees feel with that post ? Don't get me wrong brother, because I liked it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Signals

Who exactly is they?

If Earth was facing a disaster and they didn't get their seat for them self and their family if they spoke out and created panic, do you think they would care about the rest of us

I would call them liars.. its all about ego and how to survive jeeez..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join