It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof is NOT in the Pudding!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I could careless what somebodies pet peeve is or based off,I say let them eat cake cause the proof is in the pudding.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yea....

horses, camels, and dogs

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

heh, interesting, I never even considered that before...based off of...
I think (due to me saying it a few times in my head), I tend to say "based on ...", but your right..will make sure I make a conscious effort to say on..because basing something off of something actually doesn't make sense. Would be interesting to see how that minor corruption came about..perhaps a slip of the toungue that people just went with.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yea....

horses, camels, and dogs

ok, your clearly baiting me

interesting fun fact, the list you gave, to include bugs, is all served in China.
They have a more basic rule...if it moves, its eatable, if it doesn't move...put spices on it first, then its eatable.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I woke up from a dream this morning....where I saw my name tagged to a pudding on Facebook; I wanted my name "untagged"...(didn't want the whole wide world to see). When I looked up the dream symbol "Pudding", it said, "...the dream may be telling you that 'the proof is in the pudding.' You need to learn to question everything. Don't believe everything until you have seen it or experienced it yourself." The alternative meaning was feeling slow in waking life. Well, I just went through a heavy year of battling hereditary breast cancer, and also, chronic lyme disease. I was led to getting help through my dreams. It's tested my heart and mind in every way possible, and strengthened my faith, which produced my endurance, just like a quote that keeps on... It's pretty victorious to go on that long, like cancer or any chronic illness itself, generations after generations... affecting all our loved ones, and stirs up all kinds of emotions inside of us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join