It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tayyibe Gülek attending the Bilderberg meeting. Possible next head of the IMF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Tayyibe Gülek is the only potential candidate for Director of the IMF to attend this years Bilderberg meeting in Switzerland. Going on past trends at the Bilderberg group on members and future promotions: Tayyibe Gülek will be the next head of the IMF.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

interesting prediction. we'll find out soon enough. I still think it will be Christine Lagarde Europe and the US have too much to lose at this pont, think, by allowing someone from another region have the position.

I recall reading that if the managing director isnt coming from Europe, then the US loses a key position at the IMF as well? I believe it is an agreement the US has with Europe that if the managing director comes from Europe, then the US has a large portion of votes? (they currently hold about 16% of the vote.

edit on 10-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infinite

One day there will come bilderberg party hearings: "Have you ever been a member of the bilderberg party?"

Are you connected to WikiLeaks, you use their logo, I want to blog for WikiLeaks, no secrets, about public stuff but with a conspiracy twist:

-Alleged mass sterilizations in Kenya by the WHO disguised as tetanus vaccinations
-ZIKA alleged out of control depopulation experiment
-Honest and fair depopulation
-Regulating and constraining bigbrotheriswatchingyou
-A not manipulated Internet economy

new topics

join