It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss Parliamentarians to Force Way Into Bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I did a quick search before posting this and I didnt find anything. I also just woke up so if this has been posted already, I apologize.

www.infowars.com...

Baettig and canton leaders are demanding access to the Bilderberg meeting and plan to confront the globalist group within the hour.

Yes I know its Alex Jones and some people will disregard it simply because of that, but if this does happen what does it say about America that Switzerlands will stand up to these people and we wont? Drudge is also red linking directly to infowars on this www.drudgereport.com...

See the problem is the majority of these people have commited war crimes and need to be brought to justice. They think they're above the laws they create. I simply dont understand why Switzerland will stand up to these people but the America people will let them lock down an entire city at the G20 (I removed the video as it has nothing to do with this story).

Its also being reported that EU parliament member Mario Borghezio may have been assaulted attempting to enter the hotel. Update on this:

Update: Italian politician, member of the Northern League, and member of the European Parliament’s Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, Mario Borghezio, was beaten and arrested by Bilderberg Security yesterday as he attempted to enter the meeting and protest its secretive globalist agenda. Remarkably, Borghezio maltreatment went unreported in the United States. This would be analogous to the beating of a member of Congress going unreported. Infowars.com will cover the incident in detail

Italian MEP Mario Borghezio was reportedly given a bloody nose on Thursday as he attempted to sneak into the secretive Bilderberg conference in St. Moritz.

www.infowars.com...
www.thelocal.ch...

And where is the mainstream media? Thats all I want to know. A member of EU parliament gets assaulted by Bilderberg thugs and nobody can report on it?
edit on 10-6-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Alex Jones has many of the only really active reporters on the scene, so why would people disregard him and their work? Good find and good post, although I do question the use of the old video of another incident - some people may mix it up with the story you posted and they are unrelated.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Aleister because: add a point about the video presented on the post

edit on 10-6-2011 by Aleister because: added a word to clarify thought

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Not true...........American Free Press are the real story tellers here..........Alex is giving their story on air.......

www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I just changed my post to clarify that there are other reporters besides Jones' people. He is the one pushing the story to another level though, it seems, and his true influence in the wider exposure in the press that the meeting is having this year may be quite large.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Aleister because: misspelling and clarification

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
good luck to them.
they will need a small army
to get past security.

this has been tried before
to no avail.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It appears that the "swiss police" will let them through the front line............The private security is another story............I say if the gate is open.......storm it............

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

We need to congratulate the Alex Jones and InfoWars.com for the good job.

Here is a link to follow live updates: www.justin.tv...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Is there an update to this? On the website it talks about one dude getting beaten up. There is no live feed right now. Where's the article about them storming the building?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
Is there an update to this? On the website it talks about one dude getting beaten up. There is no live feed right now. Where's the article about them storming the building?

Im trying to find anything on updates but nothing is coming through. Alex Jones left the show around 2pm EST to get on a flight (Im assuming to go there) and the show went to the people over there at that point. The show ended at 3pm EST as well as the live feed.

I guess were just going to have to wait until something comes through drudge or infowars. I love how none of this is being reported by any US media.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
There have been 3 video updates posted at www.prisonplanet.com...
edit on 11-6-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I think ATS should have a Bilderberg update STICKY thread so we all post there for updates.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

I think ATS should have a Bilderberg update STICKY thread so we all post there for updates.

Honestly until today there really hasnt been much going on. The usual closed off hotel with a bunch of angry people outside. Even with the events that took place about 14 hours ago, nothing since has really broken through. Alex Jones has called for a protest around noon today though (their time).

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Why would anyone want to break up this meeting of kind hearted globalists who only have our best interests at heart. They are good successful people who's no.1 objective is to improve the life of the man on the street.

This is why they do it in such secrecy. They are very modest and bashful. The secrecy is so the general public dont start to worship them like gods. For these people are discussing how to make the world a heaven on Earth. They are doing all this in secrecy and hiding their face behind their paper and slouching in the limo's with blacked out windows, because they are doing some real good for the common man.

This has nothing to do with them furthering their own interests in an undemocratic way. This is what democracy looks like. Thank you Bilderberg

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Way to go Swiss parliamentarians, representatives actually representing their voters not the corporations for once.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If the Swiss government has a problem with these people being there, then they should just cancel they're visa's and tell them to get the hell out because they think the meeting is contrary to Swiss national security interests and if these cats want to sit around and plan world domination, they should take it to a more appropriate venue like Saudi Arabia or Cuba!
Just CANCEL they're visa's, and tell them to get LOST!

edit on 11-6-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling and content

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
why.. are none of the video links working

something seems to be blocking them all ????

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Go Geneva go! I hope this exposes things and all they need to get past the private security force is to come with the Swiss Army in tow and use that to break the private lines and they are in. You really think that the private force is going to dare challenge the legendary Swiss Army?

I'd wait a couple of weeks to see what materializes from it.
edit on 11-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Russia Today TV channel has been covering this and mentioned that they are the only MSM to be seen in the area.

RT.com

edit on 11-6-2011 by Maya00a because: add link to RT

edit on 11-6-2011 by Maya00a because: fix link

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
More updates including new videos:

www.infowars.com...

top topics

join