It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prozac Killing E. coli in the Great Lakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Prozac Killing Bacteria In The Great Lakes

Before I even clicked on this link my first thought was, "this just doesn't make sense." You read articles all the time about how polluted our ground water is and what is polluting it. A lot of the time you read about RX drugs contaminating our water. So, am I totally off here or do I smell something fishy? Isn't Prozac or Fluoxetine something like 97% FLORIDE??? Is it crazy to guess that what they are detecting isn't just the "flushed" prozac but the stuff that city municipalities are freely pouring into tap water?

The article states:
Nationalgeographic.com

The fluoxetine found in Lake Erie is at very low levels—about one nanogram per liter of water, Mauro said. "It doesn't appear to be at a level that would be harmful to humans,"

The EPA currently sets the maximum allowable level of fluoride added to drinking water at 4 milligrams per liter. The maximum recommended amount is 2 milligrams per liter.

So, within x number of years the problem is only going to grow. Let's look at some of the things that ultimately end up in groud water:

Flouridealert.org

INFANT FORMULA

"[I]nfant formulas reconstituted with higher fluoride water can provide 100 to 200 times more fluoride than breastmilk, or cows milk." - Levy SM, Guha-Chowdhury N. (1999). Total fluoride intake and implications for dietary fluoride supplementation. Journal of Public Health Dentistry 59: 211-23.

SODA

"Seventy-one percent of the [sodas] had fluoride levels exceeding 0.60 ppm, which is considered to contain sufficient fluoride so that dietary fluoride supplements are contraindicated."- Heilman JR, et al. (1999). Assessing fluoride levels of carbonated soft drinks. Journal of the American Dental Association 130(11):1593-9.

TEA

"The average fluoride concentration of infusions prepared from decaffeinated (green & black) tea in this study is 3.19 ppm and ranged from 1.01 to 5.20. This is unexpectedly higher than caffeinated tea and such a difference is statistically significant. If decaffeinated tea were prepared with optimally fluoridated water, the fluoride content would be increased by 1 ppm and would reach an average of 4.19 ppm." - Chan JT, Koh SH. (1996). Fluoride content in caffeinated, decaffeinated and herbal teas. Caries Research 30:88-92.

And ... Mechanically deboned chicken, fish/seafood, teflon pans, fluoridated salts, anesthetics, cigarettes, fluoride pesticides and more. So, this was my first official thread so tips are welcome, other than that I wanna know what you guys think. But most importantly is WHY? I can't figure out WHY would this be a thought out deal. WHY and HOW can polluting not just the people but the entire plannet be an objective?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I've researched a lot into cloudier and now am coming to new discoveries with just having had a baby. We've been on spring water in the local area almost the whole pregnancy. We're planning to wash him unflouridated spring water as well. But it just can't be helped, it's in almost all the food, containers washed in flouridic water. And most of the things adults eat that may transmit it to the baby!!!

I guess the earliest history I could find was that the nazis had invented it to be used for mind control. It dumbs down the victims mind and puts them in a docile and subjective state. And no I don't think this had anything to do with supposed 'holocaust'. You have to remember how many chemicals, weapons, tools, appliances and technology the nazis had invented.

So yea whoever TPTB are weather human, or banker or indradimensional, are they definitely want us stupid.

All I can really do for you. And yes I believe the Prozac fluoxitine thing is the same as flouridated water. The water is medication.

join