It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody want to debunk this guy, Andrew Hennessy???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am trying to find information about this guy. I know he is a typical "everything is a conspiracy" type, but I am interested in reading some posts from those that can find more out about ol' Andrew.

Oh, and check out his music. I feel that it's his music that contains the subliminal alien message. I can clearly hear a reptilian say, "suck a poo!"

I think it's important to note that he does not go on to endorse who abducted him only later to "believe" that the reptilians got him. Of course, it took Icke to invent the earth-animal inspired/invented race of aliens for Hennessy to know who the frick reptilians were.

I am looking forward to your posts.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bossnoo1

You should have left the name David Icke out of your thread....Instantly most of us just turn and walk away!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

most of us ?
Well.. guess im not one of those

edit on 10-6-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

You should have left the name David Icke out of your thread....Instantly most of us just turn and walk away!!!

On the contrary, I would think it would further stimulate the debunkers.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What has he presented that you feel needs a debunking or cannot be debunked?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

To my knowledge, he hasn't even made any claims that are solid enough to "debunk"...as they are simply fantasy. Granted, I have never found much by the guy, so there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of him out there.

So, it's like trying to debunk the existence of Puff the Magic Dragon.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You can find information about Andrew here

www.whale.to...

He also leads tour-groups in Scotland, called "Stargate Edinburgh". You can find information about this and more about Andrew at www.andrewhennessey.co.uk...

Have fun...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

So, it's like trying to debunk the existence of Puff the Magic Dragon.

puff the dragon does exist!!!! he DOES

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am particularly interested in the photgraph he has and his "tour". I am sure he is involved in such endeavors to make a little money.

Maybe, Andrew does a rendition of William Wallace and like in "Braveheart" yells FREEDOM!!! or MONEY!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bossnoo1
You can find information about Andrew here

www.whale.to...

He also leads tour-groups in Scotland, called "Stargate Edinburgh". You can find information about this and more about Andrew at www.andrewhennessey.co.uk...

Have fun...

So he's a self-absorbed fraud.

What is there to debunk?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am entirely certain there is no truth spoken by Andrew. But, is it not both productive and somewhat entertaining to debunk him? I feel this is so and I am definitely not appreciative of how he tries to make money off contrived stories.

Perhaps, one of the ten people who have taken his tour will come forwared with information about the tour he does in Edinburgh.

new topics

top topics

join