It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Young Girls Attack/Strip 11-Year-Old Boy, Then Post on Youtube.

page: 5
18
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bee2010

I don't agree with either double standard though I can see how some men may have created this perception




Oh, so it's the fault of men again!

The problem also stems from certain women who are much holier than thou, and absolutely refuse to accept that females can do serious wrong. On the contrary, they actively promote the agenda of men being the root of all evil/problems, as evidenced even here on ATS in the "world without men" thread. It's is the reason why so many rapes of males go unreported, it's the reason why battered husbands stay silent, it's the reason why men are disproportionally represented in jails.

Don't get me wrong, I really do wish to see equality between sexes, but that includes both the positive and negative aspects.

These girls in the video should be facing very serious consequences for their vile actions.




posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RayTheWizardLiotta
This is the double standard that society has always had. I remeber that when I went to elementary school the double standard was always the case as the teachers always sided with the females. Even the mother is a good example of this double standard, she didn't even stick up for her son? what a sad society we live in...

As for people saying the kid should of beat them up, you have to remember that it was three 14 year olds vs one 11 year old. He will definitely get older and bigger and who knows what he will end up doing. I know i'd go get my revenge and I wouldn't wait till I was older either. And for others saying he shouldn't care being forced to be naked...Do you understand the concept of privacy?


Three 14 year old girls? So what? That's like saying I can't take on three 23 year old girls since I'm 20...
Believe me and look at the video. If that boy was really uncomfortable with what they were doing to him. He would have gone ape crazy and started handing out blows, in pairs. I can't think of a single 11 year old who wouldn't hand out blows if something was uncomfortable for him.

That's why if I ever have a kid, first thing I'm doing is teach him boxing. No one will f*** with him...

Kind of like cats actually. They don't give two craps how old or tough you look. They will attack you if you are doing something uncomfortable to them...
edit on 11-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Three 14 year old girls? So what? That's like saying I can't take on three 23 year old girls since I'm 20...

It's not at all, kids around that age grow and mature pretty quickly - it's like a short, skinny and lacking in confidence 14 year old boy taking on three 20 year old girls who are physically stronger in every way.

Obviously you do not understand that people are different to yourself, especially children. It's absolutely ludicrous to suggest that all boys are tough and can fight, just as it is to say the same about all men. Psychology comes very much into play too, you are the type to lash out (without fear of consequences, even if it could land you in bigger trouble) but often many people regress into themselves and become very submissive - that is not an indication they are enjoying something, far from it.

If your daughter was raped, would you chastise her for not fighting back hard enough? Would you assume she enjoyed it?



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief
 





Obviously you do not understand that people are different to yourself, especially children. It's absolutely ludicrous to suggest that all boys are tough and can fight, just as it is to say the same about all men. Psychology comes very much into play too, you are the type to lash out (without fear of consequences, even if it could land you in bigger trouble) but often many people regress into themselves and become very submissive - that is not an indication they are enjoying something, far from it.


I don't understand how a person can dislike an abuse towards them and yet go into a submissive state. That contradicts itself in every way. Natural instinct tells you to fight or flight, not to take it. Natural reaction towards an abuse is also rage and wrath.



If your daughter was raped, would you chastise her for not fighting back hard enough? Would you assume she enjoyed it?


I wouldn't assume she enjoyed it, but I would be a bit disappointed in her for not fighting back hard enough. After all she is my daughter (or son), and my kids will be prepared for it.

edit on 11-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
you know, if this was just something that kinda happened in the community, I don't think it would be that big of a deal. sure he was humiliated, but I think the whole putting it on youtube puts it over the edge.

some kids would tease that he got roughed up by older girls, and others will give him props for getting a little wang-play from older girls. sure it sounds bad, but honestly, thats how it goes. we all did stupid #hit when we were kids and it wasn't a big f'n deal cause there was no uber-sensitive mindset over everything and there was no youtube.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh the double standards that exist in this world. If the story was "Young Boys Strip 11 Year OId Girl" those boys would be in Abu Ghraib right about now.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Interestingly, only a few years later, this will be almost every boy's fantasy.


I hear this assertion made by plenty of males but I don't think they are well thought on the issue. The only was I see that a male could enjoy that situation is if he as a odd fetish of being sexually humiliated by females. I suspect only a very small percentage of males have this.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 85inalaska
What puzzles me about this, is what went through the minds of the girls that did this. What would compell 3 13 year old girls to attack, and strip an 11 year old boy naked. I have no idea what goes through the mind of an average 13 year old girl, but seriously doubt many of them would feel the need to humiliate a 11 year old boy like this.


This really, I mean really baffles me. At that age boys become interested in girls, and vice-versa. Such kids can be cruel, but this was just vicious. That these girls could have that kind of contempt for a member of the opposite sex is just perverse and unnatural.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Originally posted by Bee2010

I don't agree with either double standard though I can see how some men may have created this perception




Oh, so it's the fault of men again!

The problem also stems from certain women who are much holier than thou, and absolutely refuse to accept that females can do serious wrong. On the contrary, they actively promote the agenda of men being the root of all evil/problems, as evidenced even here on ATS in the "world without men" thread. It's is the reason why so many rapes of males go unreported, it's the reason why battered husbands stay silent, it's the reason why men are disproportionally represented in jails.

Don't get me wrong, I really do wish to see equality between sexes, but that includes both the positive and negative aspects.

These girls in the video should be facing very serious consequences for their vile actions.


I am beginning to think there might be some truth to John's Revelation. American women are by and large drunk off of the blood of boy's, young men and men*. It does indeed appear Babylon the Great walks the Earth today.

This is what I refer to as the "girls club" effect. Most women and manginas/white knights will ignore reason, sanity, and basic humanity to support women who do horrible things to males. Look at how the kid's mother refused to do anything about it.

And the thing that get's me is, those three rapist's are guilty of a Federal Offense and the FBI/Obama Administration refuse to do anything about it(They distributed Child Pornography across state lines as the Youtube server they uploaded the video to wasn't in Florida). So the FBI is violating federal must prosecute law's(under the same law's the mother can and should be prosecuted because she refused to press charges) to protect a bunch of 14 year old rapist's.

If women aren't willing to bear the responsibility of having rights why should they have rights? Because rights without responsibility is the very definition of tyranny(I am not saying women shouldn't have rights, I am saying because women have rights they must be held to an equal standard).



*(all of whom are by and large circumcised. In the Bible the reason for circumcision was to separate those of the God of Abraham and those who where not)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
self censored please delete-
edit on 29-6-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by RayTheWizardLiotta
This is the double standard that society has always had. I remeber that when I went to elementary school the double standard was always the case as the teachers always sided with the females. Even the mother is a good example of this double standard, she didn't even stick up for her son? what a sad society we live in...

As for people saying the kid should of beat them up, you have to remember that it was three 14 year olds vs one 11 year old. He will definitely get older and bigger and who knows what he will end up doing. I know i'd go get my revenge and I wouldn't wait till I was older either. And for others saying he shouldn't care being forced to be naked...Do you understand the concept of privacy?


Three 14 year old girls? So what? That's like saying I can't take on three 23 year old girls since I'm 20...
Believe me and look at the video. If that boy was really uncomfortable with what they were doing to him. He would have gone ape crazy and started handing out blows, in pairs. I can't think of a single 11 year old who wouldn't hand out blows if something was uncomfortable for him.

That's why if I ever have a kid, first thing I'm doing is teach him boxing. No one will f*** with him...

Kind of like cats actually. They don't give two craps how old or tough you look. They will attack you if you are doing something uncomfortable to them...
edit on 11-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)


Please don't have children. Anyone who could look the other way while a child is a victim of sexual assault and child pornography should be sterilized. Boy or girl it doesn't matter, children deserve to be free of emotional,physical and sexual abuse. Please see a shrink.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by RayTheWizardLiotta
This is the double standard that society has always had. I remeber that when I went to elementary school the double standard was always the case as the teachers always sided with the females. Even the mother is a good example of this double standard, she didn't even stick up for her son? what a sad society we live in...

As for people saying the kid should of beat them up, you have to remember that it was three 14 year olds vs one 11 year old. He will definitely get older and bigger and who knows what he will end up doing. I know i'd go get my revenge and I wouldn't wait till I was older either. And for others saying he shouldn't care being forced to be naked...Do you understand the concept of privacy?


Three 14 year old girls? So what? That's like saying I can't take on three 23 year old girls since I'm 20...
Believe me and look at the video. If that boy was really uncomfortable with what they were doing to him. He would have gone ape crazy and started handing out blows, in pairs. I can't think of a single 11 year old who wouldn't hand out blows if something was uncomfortable for him.

That's why if I ever have a kid, first thing I'm doing is teach him boxing. No one will f*** with him...

Kind of like cats actually. They don't give two craps how old or tough you look. They will attack you if you are doing something uncomfortable to them...
edit on 11-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)


Please don't have children. Anyone who could look the other way while a child is a victim of sexual assault and child pornography should be sterilized. Boy or girl it doesn't matter, children deserve to be free of emotional,physical and sexual abuse. Please see a shrink.


Ooooookaaaaay... Wherever the f*** you got that idea from...



posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The girls have obviously never been punished by their parennts. If parents ever pinished themm before, they would not feel free to broadcast their misdeeds on youtube for the parents and everybody else to see. After 6 months the law has done nothing too. The girls name have been released. They are Allie Bailey, Johnna Cadena, and Ariana De La Torre. We can at least post the names aroud the internet. Make sure other parents know to keep young children away from them.



posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jepic

You are a complete idiot. The fact you see nothing wrong with this..shows the type of person you are.

It was an attack..boy/girl..there should be consequences. It is quite disgusting to think if your boy (please tell me your not breeding) was attacked like this you would feel shame for your own your son..because he did not kick their butts... instead of anger towards the attackers.

You probably think if a girl dresses in a provocative way..than she deserves rape.




new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join