It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami

www.naturalnews.com

Another explanation for this strange heating -- and one that, upon analysis, seems much more likely -- is that it was an indication that concentrated energy was used to induce the earthquake, and not the other way around. Numerous credible reports and scientific observations reveal that HAARP technology is fully capable of being used as a scalar weapon, meaning it can emit strong electromagnetic pulse bombs that can alter weather or trigger seismic fault lines.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is a very interesting article... it gives a couple of different theories of the presence of the high energy particles over the earthquake zone... one of which is HAARP and another is RADON that was released prior to the massive quake....

I think it's interesting to note that NASA scientists are getting into the realm of the CT...

What's your thoughts on this ATS??? Is it HAARP or just natural occurrences? Do we know enough about earthquakes to understand this?

And also, would the Nuclear plants have anything to do with supposed high energy particles above the fault?

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am beginning to be troubled by this tenuous connection between HAARP and cataclysmic natural events.

Aside from the usual skepticism and techno-jargon thrown about when such possibilities are discussed; I have a major objection to the idea that anyone would use this weapon to kill thousands and destroy lives, simply because they can.

In the end, there has to be a reason why such devastation would be desirable. Can anyone speculate as to why the operators of HAARP (assuming that they have this capability) would do this?

(Also, and for the record, I am starting to grow concerned about Natural News as a news source. I wonder if they are as much journalist as they are sensationalists? Lately, their material has been bordering on the alarmist and at the extreme end of the news spectrum. Is anyone else noticing that?)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

NASA have not said anything of the sort, when you look a the article used as source for the article you used as source, there is no mention of haarp.

Link to article used as source article

Sorry to burst your bubble the natural news is fabricating
edit on 10-6-2011 by solargeddon because: did a whoopsie

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
No no, it's Elenin that caused it!! :p

Joking, I always taught HAARP behind the Japan earthquake was very plausible, a lot more then a comet.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have to admit I was skeptical about the news source at first, too. But I continued reading and changed my mind at:

"On April 28, 1997, then US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen gave an important keynote address at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and US Strategy at the University of Georgia in Athens. When asked a question about terrorism, Cohen had this to say as part of his response about the type of technology that existed, even back then:

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves" (www.defense.gov...)."

It would be hard to distinguish a motive for the government attacking an area with HAARP unless it was strictly the beginning of a population reduction plan...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I still believe the earthquakes are caused by something else . I would believe underground strategic bombs placed on fault lines . siesmic weapons if you will

perhaps spy satilities that are able to beam down electromagetic waves on differnt spectrums to trigger a tectonic shift

my problem with haarp is that its to small right now . Its in its baby stages there are differnt phases to make it bigger and to its full potential . Right now haarp just not powerful enough to cause any effects that way . As the sun does far more then haarp .

HAArp classified?

"HAARP is not classified. There are no classified documents pertaining to HAARP. The Environmental Impact Process (EIP) documents have always been, are now, and will always be completely descriptive of the program in its entirety. The EIP documents are a matter of public record."

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Surley a simple freedom of information request would have all the data turned over to NASA to compare it with the satilite images of japan on that day and the week before and after leading up to it ?

But why don't they do this instead of all this silly speculation!

"Who are the people that conduct research at HAARP?
The scientists who conduct research at HAARP are university physicists, their students, government scientists and scientists from commercial firms having an interest in communication and radio science theory and applications. "

Lets get some of these students to talk ?

"What Universities have participated in the HAARP program?
Several universities have played a major role in HAARP from its inception to the present time including the University of Alaska, The Leland Stanford University, Penn State University (ARL), Boston College, Dartmouth University, Cornell University, Virginia Tech, University of Maryland, University of Massachusetts, MIT, Polytechnic University, UCLA, Clemson University and the University of Florida"

Now surley this vast community of ATS members knows one person attending one of these schools? Perhaps they can get more info ?

Here is what i like a few ATS members who really believe in haarp as a weapon to please go camp out near the HAARP statioin in Alaska.

Conintue to monitor activities and make notes ... The next natural disaster happens we will simply cross refrence the activities of HAARP and the natural disaster

untill then HAARP is innocent untill proven guilty . I do not believce it is powerful enough to be used in such a way yet.....
edit on 10-6-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I am getting a "Page not Found" error on your link ... any alternatives?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I certainly don't know a lot about science ,and the technologies that have been produced from understanding it.

But I do believe that military have always been the key people to use much of this technology for their covert plans.

I do believe this may have very well been something caused by HAAARP , or something similar, but the question , is by who , and for what ultimate purpose. It's like a huge chess game is being played out on this earth , but the majority of us don't realize it, or we fail to understand the purpose for each major move, or even know who the "real" players are.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I am beginning to be troubled by this tenuous connection between HAARP and cataclysmic natural events.

Relax, while I'm sure people want to believe that mankind has the ability to manipulate the earth in ways to cause such massive and devastating disasters, it simply isn't possible... Not with HAARP.

Mankind in his arrogance assumes that he can do this, but mankind has only been here for a single blink of an eye in the lifetime of Earth.

Ah, if we could only control the climate, and use the planet as a weapon.

We're on a planet, hurtling through space at tens of thousands of miles per hour, for every thing we know and have learned, there are millions of "unknowns"

You should consider yourselves rather lucky to have lived in a relatively calm period on this planet.

But, if you are afraid of powerful radio waves, and all the stuff that we could do to kill ourselves, then by all means, carry on.

edit on 10-6-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I am getting a "Page not Found" error on your link ... any alternatives?

This should work:
www.fas.org...
Just ctrl+f and search "earthquake", lol

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
I have to admit I was skeptical about the news source at first, too. But I continued reading and changed my mind at:

"On April 28, 1997, then US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen gave an important keynote address at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and US Strategy at the University of Georgia in Athens. When asked a question about terrorism, Cohen had this to say as part of his response about the type of technology that existed, even back then:

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves" (www.defense.gov...)."

It would be hard to distinguish a motive for the government attacking an area with HAARP unless it was strictly the beginning of a population reduction plan...

Cohen was talking about the time and resources wasted by false or imaginary terrorist threats, and for examples he listed some speculative threats by Alvin Toffler, a futurist writer.

See detailed explanation:

metabunk.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Reminds me of the old game Sim City. How you can build a massive city and watch it grow and you have the option to cause a natural disaster. The natural disaster options were often helpful in getting rid of old buildings and infrastructure and building new ones.

I remember thinking when I first started playing why the heck I would want to destroy all of my hard work. After building on every open space on the map I realized how useful it actually was.

Makes me wonder if certain powers in control are playing a real game of Sim City with HAARP.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Remind me how HAARP would do this as it operates in the ionosphere-not at the ground level.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hey OP, if you REALLY want to go deep down the rabbit hole...

Research where NASA's "secret" space plane X37B was the last few times we had large quakes...

And no, I'm not referencing the Mel Gibson movie...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I have often wondered, wouldn't it be a real "kick in the pants" to discover someday that the complete opposite of the evil "CT" was at work here, and instead of HAARP being used to make terrible things happen, they were actually (secretly) trying to minimize or lessen the impact of such catastrophic events?

You'd still have to believe that using HAARP as a scalar weapon was possible, but imagine if by applying the energies they are supposedly using, they meant to try and stop the earthquake, or lessen storm strength. And had they not done so, the results of the event would have been even worse. in which case those HAARP folks are actually misunderstood.

Sounds like I have a short story brewing in the background, based on this scenario... hmmmm... stay tuned.

edit on 10-6-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I read natural news myself some times, but they are known for hype, and I think that's exactly what this is.

Something like the Japan earthquake comes from unbelievably massive amounts of pressure built up by tectonic plate movements. There is no way HAARP is going to induce an earthquake like that from EM radiation alone.

You might be able to claim HAARP could push the plates over the edge causing the earthquake to occur earlier than it would have - the straw that broke the camel's back type of thing. But, I doubt it. How did they know to point the thing at Japan?

edit on 10-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I have often wondered, wouldn't it be a real "kick in the pants" to discover someday that the complete opposite of the evil "CT" was at work here, and instead of HAARP being used to make terrible things happen, they were actually (secretly) trying to minimize or lessen the impact of such catastrophic events?

Fascinating.... But wouldn't that require accurate foreknowledge of these events?

If we had the ability to accurately predict the future well enough to do this, then why not simply warn people to get out of the way?

Another what if for you....

What if there is something going on in these disasters, though the source is not natural, and extraterrestrial?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Tokyo University Scientists already studied it and reached this conclusion. So NASA is plagiarizing?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Let's see, from their own headlines,

Chickens got arsenic
Coca cola is evil cocain product
Japan uninhabitable
e coli is EU engineered to kill us all
HAARP caused tsunami
Police threaten to shoot witnesses
World enters permanent food crisis
Cosmetics engineered caused defects
Lithium scare in your water
FDA sieze elderberry juice

I think they stole every headline from ATS, or at least it appears that way.
Anyone who reads that site and takes it serious must have DSL installed under the trembling rock they are hiding under.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join