It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell coombes is a fraud.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Yep, I agree..
This new site of his was the nail in the coffin that he was in it for personal financial gain all along.. Someone that genuinely wants to help would provide their information without any subscription fees or "requests for donations."...sigh.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It looks like he is changing his website again, it is down, that usually means that he is trying to coverup any lies which he has previously written, probably why he disables his Facebook page. I am now convinced that when he first appeared, he adopted the name Mitchell Coombes, so that people would think that he was the original. He took quite a while to tell us that he was a different person. Thing is, the name is spelled the same, both claim to be psychic, and I am sure that there are many other things which he claimed, that help people to think that he is the other guy. He has finally overplayed the game, let's hope that he does not crop up again on here with a new identity, shouting " hey everybody, have you heard the latest prediction from Mitchell ".

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
let's hope that he does not crop up again on here with a new identity

Perhaps he already has .. in this very thread ..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segenam

Originally posted by Qwenn
let's hope that he does not crop up again on here with a new identity

Perhaps he already has .. in this very thread ..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, they were already on my watch list !

Brothers and friends, what would we do without them !

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

Hey Dude,

I did not make multiple FB accounts and make random predictions and hit the jackpot.

I never implied you did, I was just saying that with my lack of precognitive ability I would need to make 50 pages before I got anything right.

As of tomorrow I am no longer charging people to subscribe to my website because we have made considerable funds to kick-start the website.

Good for you dude
I sincerely hope those who did pay see the value.

Oh and also... My Facebook posts were not doctered.. they are still on my Wall to see (with the timestamps provided) because yes, I know screenshot images can be doctored EASILY... people aren't that gullible.

Never said they were, I havent decided yet if your the real deal or a troll. The Jap thing was brilliant but something about you just doesnt sit right. Im open minded and hopefull your the real deal.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well the BTS blog now says that they are working on " setting up " a donation arrangement with St Vincent de Paul, so no arrangement was in place to start with, it looks like they have found out and are putting the pressure on him. So if it happens, SVDP will make sure that any donations DO go directly to them, and they will want to know how much has already been donated, with records to back up the details. I wonder how long the site will be running for. It reminds me of a scam not 10 months ago, where someone wanted to start up a charity poker player site, a 20 year old from MITCHigan AUSTRALIA " charity " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 16-6-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well now the donate option has vanished, just as I was about to send a hefty donation to keep this worthy website alive, it is an information website, with no information on it, it is not interactive, apart from only about the last 20 comments in chat, they consist of things like " Wassup " " Testing " " Hi-yall " etc. There was supposed to be a forum starting yesterday at the latest, but as far as I know, nothing has happened. Hell, I joined for free, and I still want my money back !

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

He still hasnt changed the wording on his about page .. This guy is sooo scatty its insulting ...
Hope St Vincent De Paul has seen this already ..

Yes ... He's absolutely not getting the attention on that site he had hoped for ...
Instead of all the traffic coming to 'bow down and worship him' ... Theyre all coming to have a laugh at his latest nonsense .. I doubt anyone at all is taking him seriously now ...

The site will be gone soon enough .. and he will likely even change his alter ego to another identity ... And try something different ... Using his experience here as a learning curve ..

But nothing can change how scatty this guy is ... Yes .. if he is guilty of the things ATSers accuse him of .. then he was quite smart in some ways ... But even genuises can be pathetically stupid in some areas ... This guy is a clown ... Living in his own wee dream world ... absolute stupidity in his responses here on ATS, and every single decision he's made with regards to his site ..

There were many ATS'ers 'onto him' from the beginning .. And i don't mean the silly little boys that just had random meaningless digs at him ... I mean the real ATS'ers, who watch, and analyse methodically .... I doubt the boy has the intelligence to ever fool these people ...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm sure Mitchell would like one of my predictions to keep him going " NASA will reveal the truth that they never went to the moon by the end of 2011 " they may even make a full length film about it, to gloat how they suckered us all in !

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Evilene

I am as shocked as all of youse about Mitchell Coombes especially since I have know him since he was 5yr old and never knew he was such a genius , but I do know this he is a 22 yr old with mental health issues I came to this conclusion when he followed me home once to see where I live like a stalker he is and now finding out about this just confirms it , He does play cards but just at the local pub , I tell you though this is the best laugh I have had in ages just cant believe people take him serious the other clue to his mental status is the religous stuff on his fb page , o be fore warned he is a nutter

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

Seems like some people here forgot that there was a devastating EQ in Crhistchurch, NZ.
Not fully on board, but come on poeple. Facts are facts.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartbuddy
reply to post by NeoAstra

Yes i just saw his new site beyondtopsecrets .com u need to pay 9$ to view the content

Site Creation date: 31 May 2011 13:24:16
Expiration date: 31 May 2012 13:24:00

Mitc-hell Combes

edit on 10-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

hum that site still up and running.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
im new to ats

the thing is that a friend of mine on Facebook,and also a friend of mitchell coombes,recived this messege from mitchell backup account,i dont know if its for real or not-me personally believe mitchell is a hoax,but i wanted to share it anyway..

here it is
the long awaited secret message:
"Christmas used to be better when we believed the easter bunny was real"

upcoming event predictions:
january 2013: people will celebrate the new year
february 2013: several mag 2 quakes will strike california
march 2013: easter bunny will visit earth
april 2013: a very powerful quake will rock the planet and will leave conspiracy theorists shocked worldwide

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join