It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell coombes is a fraud.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Is it just MY Facebook or has Mitchel now dissappeared?

2nd

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I had a conversation with him in facebook and he said he has to pay $700 a week to get the information ill upload a pic in a bit this is my first time in this forum

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i remember him writing on facebook that he wants to help as many people as possible & with the new site, information will be more accessible to everyone.
this way he is doing exactly the opposite. sounds fishy for sure (=

you should pay for the subscription but if you don't have the money you can get it for free policy would sound a LITTLE more plausible.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

Let's talk about my new website and the $9.99 monthly subscription fee. Now I know a lot of you will call me a greedy money-hungry fraud, a con-artist, a scam-artist etc... but let me say this. Starting tomorrow things will be different..... I have managed to raise enough funds to provide my website for FREE. I do not like charging people money for basic things.

Although my website has been a success and we did manage to raise considerable funds... As of tomorrow we have decided to make it FREE to remove the "Mitchell Coombes is a fraud, a con-artist" accusations. So again I am sorry if $2.50 a week is too much to ask, but we will not need a constant flow of cash anymore. So to top it all off... I wish to inform everyone on here that my website has been a great success. Due to sufficient sponsorship and donations we are excited to announce a FREE website with FREE membership. No fees will be required to subscribe. No I am not money-hungry... but money is a survival necessity. So I would like to thank everyone for their help up to this point in time!

Future predictions will verify my credibility... but there hasn't been any cataclysmic events since the Japan crisis hence I have not predicted anything since then...

Those that have not witnessed my previous predictions first-hand are required to witness future predictions to verify my credibility and authenticity.

Again I re-iterate I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life just like everyone else... and I am sorry for that. But it's time to get serious....
edit on 14-6-2011 by MitchellCoombes because: grammar

edit on 14-6-2011 by MitchellCoombes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Evilene

We have sorted out the website issue... so we can throw that in the trash can now. But wait let's get to the other stuff now.

No I am not 31... I am much younger than that... I do not like to reveal my true birth date to the world... Again I am going to apologize and say sorry for portraying myself as a greedy money-hungry fraud. As of tomorrow the website will be FREE.

I was married to a girl from California on Facebook it was a virtual relationship... don't take Facebook relationships too seriously

On a side note..................

We are getting very very very close to a Christchurch earthquake, Magnitude 7, exact date and time will be given 104 hours before the event...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
the guys a freakin genius!!!!!!!!!!!!

A fraud yes but genius none the less.

Feck it, Im gonna make 50 FB accounts and just make random predictions on each of em, when one of the predictions comes true Im gonna scream it from the hilltops get a huge following then start a pay site.

But stuff this $9 waste of time, mines gonna be $80 per month with a 3 month minimum, get me 100 subscribers and retire to Bali

Mr Coombes you are a marketing genius and my new hero

I did not make multiple FB accounts and make random predictions and hit the jackpot.

As of tomorrow I am no longer charging people to subscribe to my website because we have made considerable funds to kick-start the website.

Oh and also... My Facebook posts were not doctered.. they are still on my Wall to see (with the timestamps provided) because yes, I know screenshot images can be doctored EASILY... people aren't that gullible.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes

Although my website has been a success and we did manage to raise considerable funds

That is exactly the reason why you're offering it for free now, isn't it? Let's not bandy about too much, how much did you make exactly? Did you personally gain money from it or did you just break even to cover costs? We all know it's going to be the former due to the willingness of fearful followers to fork over money.

Speaking of which, what are you going to do to compensate those who have paid for information which is now free? Don't you think they are going to feel short-changed, if not totally ripped off? Will be you offering refunds?

As for your predictions, I am sure I can speak for many on ATS and welcome you to post them here in full for scrutiny and to reach a wider audience in the process.

Looking forward to hearing your responses.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Goathief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

So where is your Facebook profile gone, or have you deleted most people from it now?

I have followed your F/B and short ATS posts for a while now, then all of a sudden your F/B went off, so whats the deal Mitch?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes

Although my website has been a success and we did manage to raise considerable funds

That is exactly the reason why you're offering it for free now, isn't it? Let's not bandy about too much, how much did you make exactly? Did you personally gain money from it or did you just break even to cover costs? We all know it's going to be the former due to the willingness of fearful followers to fork over money.

Speaking of which, what are you going to do to compensate those who have paid for information which is now free? Don't you think they are going to feel short-changed, if not totally ripped off? Will be you offering refunds?

As for your predictions, I am sure I can speak for many on ATS and welcome you to post them here in full for scrutiny and to reach a wider audience in the process.

Yes we will be offering refunds to those that have paid to help maintain the site. Due to ad-clicking we are producing enough revenue to maintain the site adequately.

I look forward to it.

Looking forward to hearing your responses.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Goathief because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2011 by MitchellCoombes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

I absolutely DO NOT trust you at all Sir ...

Although i never actually bought into your whole whirlwind of attention (erm, i mean, predictions), i utterly defended your right to say them, as you did not deserve the treatment you got ...

But now when i see your website ... and the way you keep 'changing teh rules' .. then making up some story to justify y our actions ..

After reading here on ATS, and seeing how pathetic we thought your website was etc .. and realising yourself, as the reality sinks in, that you are never going to get the easy revenue you dreamed of, from charging people for the privelage of registering on your site, to read your ramblings ??

Your immaturity seems to absolutely shine of everything you do and say .. from teh very first words posted on ATS ..

I think i speak for many people .. when i say .. GROW UP !!

And what about these 'donations' for the 'third world', ( i didnt even realise it was still regarded politically correct to say thrid world in this day and age) ...

we also are working towards providing opportunities and an improved lifestyle for third world countries. All donations will go towards providing food, water, shelter, education and faith to these poverty stricken communities. We are working together with the Saint Vincent de Paul society and guarantee that all donations will be forwarded to the appropriate locations. All transactions will be processed through a trusted and secured bank service.

And based on that .. i should click the donate button ????

Who is we ?
Providing what opportunities ?
Improving whose lifestyle ?

Ahh .. sorry .. i just noticed teh bit where you said you 'guarantee' all donations will be forwarded .. my bad .. thats okay then ... pfft !!

Oh i am sooo close to breaking many ATS rules here now ...

I sincerely hope you dont even respond to this post and further insult my intelligence with your petty excuses and reasonings ...
Maybe in about 10 years, you will gain respect back from me when you grow up little minded boy !!

edit on 15-6-2011 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
And also ... Am i correct in assuming .. to accept donations .. you should be registered as a charity ..
And don't bother saying St Vincent de Paul is registered ... You are the one accepting 'donations' ..

The fact there is no transparency as to what happens to MY money, should i donate to your charity ... leads me to think .. perhaps i should skip you .. the middle man ... and donate directly to St Vincent de Paul .. or whom ever i choose ...

I will need to look into the legalities of that ... would any ATS'ers in the know .. care to check out his donations section for the .. erm .. 'third world' .. i just have this niggling feeling, that Michael is breaking some charity law if accepting donations without showing his registered charity number / details ...

Do you think you are better than teh masses .. you look down upon us .. feeding us what we want to hear .. whilst telling us we should give you our money .. Hmmmm .. this is starting to ring bells with me ... from .. ooohhh ... sooo many scammers before you ..

I say .. who ever wants to give you their money .. they were too foolish and so deserve to lose it (maybe not deserve .. but still stupid of them) ...

But ... I have no doubt ... you, like every single other person here, will pay for your sins .. and you will escape NOTHING, of what you do here ...

Good luck with all your wee immature publicity stunts ... you don't fool me little boy

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
PS - I dont actually claim to be able to predict anything as such ..

But get this ..

My amazing super senses are telling me .. Your silly little web site is about to fail .. and you will follow shortly behind it ...

You should have stuck in at school and became a cleaner or something just as productive and contributory ... it would contribute far more to the world than what you're contributing now with your nonsense ...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As I said on the " Mitchel coombes is here " thread, someone should take a screengrab of his donations page, as I am sure that it will be altered soon, to remove the incriminating evidence. I also addressed the reasons why this is very dodgy as far as charity donations go, apart from being very misleading, acting as a middleman in charity donations is a no-no, also stating the specific uses for the money raised is not allowed. He is not a registered charity and he would not be financially viable enough to qualify for charity status, I am sure St Vincent de Paul will be very uneasy with his claims, as he seems to not to even have an official endorsement from them to allow him to collect.

Yes I do have a lot of experience of charity collection experience beind me, I was a charity funding officer for over two years and he would have to have a number of official permits to collect for any charity and would need to display them online. He would be ok with asking people to donate direct to St Vincent de Paul, but asking for the money to be sent to him is WRONG. He also said that he has recieved enough donations to keep the site viable, but there is no avenue on his site for donating to him only. So we must assume, judging on his past performance, that, as he says himself, " all funds raised will go direct to funding this site ", so he will come unstuck with this little scam !

He is constantly taking his site offline to alter things, it is again offline, 3rd time today I believe, he is running scared, I believe !
edit on 15-6-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

P.S. It is now back online, and guess what, he has REMOVED the statement about the funds going to ST Vincent de Paul, on his donations page ! Well Mitchell Coombes, you have displayed what should be the last nail in your coffin as far as honesty goes ! If you are prepared to lie like this to make money, you have proven your dishonesty. By the way, you forgot to display your official charity number on your OWN donations page, I am sure you do have permission to collect charity funds for a charitable cause, as you now state that is what you want the funds for.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Qwenn because: P.S.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Goodbye Mitchell Coombes, I am surprised that it has taken this long to be banned, you have tried to exploit ATS to make money and have also lied to us along side. I'm hoping that at least you have learned something from this !

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What???

Beyond Top Secrets ???

Really? REALLY???

Oh, well, it appears you got banned Mitchell.

Sorry. Here's my farewell gift, from me to you.

And you Highly deserve it !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cd5e58530cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Bye Bye.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here is how his original donate page appeared 8th June ... before he changed it ..

Not sure how long this google cache link will work for ...

"http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nV4i2TvwicwJ:beyondtopsecrets.com/site/donate "

Bah ... cant seem to get that to work as a URL .. Copy and paste it into an address bar .. without the " " quotes

OR

Google part of the old donate wording .. with quotes included ...

Eg:
"we also are working towards providing opportunities and an improved lifestyle"

Then .. His donate page will appear in google search results
do not click the link .. but instead .. click the 'cached' link at bottom
This will open a snapshot of the original donate page that google took .. prior to the wording being changed ...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

As I said on the " Mitchel coombes is here " thread, someone should take a screengrab of his donations page

Like this?

I knew he'd pull it once St Vinnies knew about his little sham, must have got a nice cease and desist letter

Ahhhh this is what it's all about!! Shuttin down the charlatans!

edit on 15/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Kinda like that .. but preferably with the address bar showing page address

I guess you have the uncropped version still ... as do I

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

I do have the uncropped copy.

Nice work with the cache too, that's harder to fake if it ever comes up.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well done, I knew he would have to change it, it is a pity that he forgot to change it on his " about us " page, perhaps that should also be archived, to avoid the same thing happening !

<< 1    3 >>

join