It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell coombes is a fraud.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If you havent noticed, or dont have him as a friend on facebook
hes started a new site mocking ATS
and his big catch is that you must pay to hear his predictions!!!

Now 2 days ago he predicted the 11th of June as the date of the Cali quake
and yesterday he changed his mind saying that it wont be for a few weeks because we are in a calm period
it sounds like hes just trying to make money off of everyones gullibility.

now im not attacking him, just angry at the fact that people are actually worried about what he says and now hes making money off of them?
thoughts?
edit on 10-6-2011 by NeoAstra because: added.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

Yes i just saw his new site beyondtopsecrets .com u need to pay 9$ to view the content

Site Creation date: 31 May 2011 13:24:16
Expiration date: 31 May 2012 13:24:00

Mitc-hell Combes

edit on 10-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smartbuddy

Yes i just saw his new site beyondtopsecrets .com u need to pay 9$ to view the content

exactly my thought.... 9 a month as well am i correct??

i wouldnt link his site, mods might delete your post.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Looks like you get a discount for multiple months...

I can only shake my head and wonder.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
He's a self absorbed, fear mongering, egotistical individual who profits from the devastation and the gullibility of others. I predict that his predictions won't come to pass, the sensationalism and the attention he's acquired from the past will make him feel invincible, and he'll fade into the background with all of the other fear-mongering scammers.

There's a prediction for you.
edit on 10-6-2011 by DeviantMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My opinion of him after seeing this has changed. I see he only cares about making money. I am unfriending him on facebook today. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt. This is dissappointing.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Aisling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeviantMoon
He's a self absorbed, fear mongering, egotistical individual who profits from the devastation and the gullibility of others. I predict that his predictions won't come to pass, the sensationalism and the attention he's acquired from the past will make him feel invincible, and he'll fade into the background with all of the other fear-mongering scammers.

Best one all year !!

Now as for mitchell, i understand if he got lucky and predicted two mass events, but so have others lol. and i know they sure as hell wont charge someone to listen to their theories
and they also admit when they are wrong, havent seen mitchell do that yet.

Wait, you arent gonna charge me for that one are you

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
My opinion of him after seeing this has changed. I see he only cares about making money. I am unfriending him on facebook today. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt. This is dissappointing.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Aisling because: (no reason given)
my thoughts exactly aisling
i actually had a hope that maybe he was right, and i can have someone to listen to if i need to GTFO where i live under certain circumstances.

but i can see im gonna have to hope for someone else haha.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I agree!!!!!!!!!! I wrote to him on facebook and told him I was saddened by the fact he is charging to become a member on his site and that I would not pay for any site.

He may know some things...how I do not know? What I do know is charging for a site when the world is collapsing is down right greedy. I do not like greedy people!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What a con-merchant!

I would love to hear comments from his supporters on here after this revelation, especially the ones that vehemently defended him and his arrogance.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Goathief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
What a con-merchant!

I would love to hear comments from his supporters on here after this revelation, especially the ones that vehemently defended him and his arrogance.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Goathief because: (no reason given)

i would like to hear their rebuttals as well
i just hope that alot of them realize hes being a whacko trying to make money off of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra

Originally posted by DeviantMoon

Best one all year !!

Now as for mitchell, i understand if he got lucky and predicted two mass events, but so have others lol. and i know they sure as hell wont charge someone to listen to their theories
and they also admit when they are wrong, havent seen mitchell do that yet.

Wait, you arent gonna charge me for that one are you

That'll be just 32 small payments of $9.99. Plus shipping and handling.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ive just seen his Facebook page and link to his new website....WOW, i would say im shocked but i guess it was obvious what he was going to do.
For a while i was one who checked his page daily, and really listened to what he had to say, as his HAARP theory's were quite interesting.

Now, he can jog on if he thinks im going to pay for it !

I predict he is a looser !

(But maybe a clever looser?) If people are stupid enough to part with there money then let them get on with it....and lets not forget Mitch is highly religious and we all know how people like to throw there money at religion..

just my 2cents

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes, This guy is a fraud. He portrays himself as a christian but I do not buy it. There is nothing christian about him. He predicts and edits all the time, anyone can do that.
My thoughts is that this Mitchell is just a creation. The pictures on facebook looks nothing like a 31 year old. And just a few weeks ago he was married to a beautiful girl from california, but then he edited her away and now he is just married. Yeah right, does he really think that anyone believes that?

I may be wrong, but then again, so is he

Evilene

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evilene
Yes, This guy is a fraud. He portrays himself as a christian but I do not buy it. There is nothing christian about him. He predicts and edits all the time, anyone can do that.
My thoughts is that this Mitchell is just a creation. The pictures on facebook looks nothing like a 31 year old. And just a few weeks ago he was married to a beautiful girl from california, but then he edited her away and now he is just married. Yeah right, does he really think that anyone believes that?

I may be wrong, but then again, so is he

Evilene

apparently hes a self proclaimed online poker professional...
kinda reminds me of kim jung il and how he tells his people hes basically the best at everything...
he is going to make alot of people mad that pay for this service when nothing happens.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
[more

He says in his facebook page that he took Poker Theory and Poker Abstract Mathematics. But when I search for this College ( Australian Poker College?) and these classes, i find nothing. I have a few friends that are International Professional Poker players. And they have never heard of him.

So my guess is that this guy is the biggest Facebook fraud I have ever heard of. It is sad if people really believe anything he/it has to say.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
the guys a freakin genius!!!!!!!!!!!!

A fraud yes but genius none the less.

Feck it, Im gonna make 50 FB accounts and just make random predictions on each of em, when one of the predictions comes true Im gonna scream it from the hilltops get a huge following then start a pay site.

But stuff this $9 waste of time, mines gonna be $80 per month with a 3 month minimum, get me 100 subscribers and retire to Bali

Mr Coombes you are a marketing genius and my new hero

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You know what upsets me more than that guy? His followers. They WANT the damn Earth to be destroyed. The guy is a total fraud, he never even predicted anything accurately. I can say "there is going to be an earthquake somewhere in the world tomorrow" and guess what? I WILL BE RIGHT! There are always earthquakes. He makes a vague prediction, then his goofy followers warp and twist what he said to match something that happened, and claim the guy is a prophet.

The guy is a regular Harold Camping. Complete, total, utter fraud and trickster. He should be ashamed of himself, and his followers should be ashamed too.

No wonder we aren't taken seriously, when we have people like him, and those that follow him. Shame shame shame.
edit on 10-6-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

obvious is obvious

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This really changes things doesn't it? I don't think there is much doubt in any of our minds that he is a fraud now. But there is still one thing I can't get past. Was his japan prediction actually legitimate? Or was that faked somehow... He could have easily just created come fake images of himself making the facebook prediction using photoshop and just changed the date and times, etc. There are people who say they personally saw his post when it was supposedly made 4 days before the event. But these people could be paid lairs, or just fake accounts created by Coombes, or just crazy people, who knows.

In the end I am pretty much like 99.999 percent positive that he is a fraud now. But on the extremely offhand chance that his japan prediction actually did happen 4 days before the event than that is something to ponder. Maybe he is legitimate, but just like a total asshole?
Just something to think about
edit on 11-6-2011 by moondog760 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join