It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just finished watching....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
2. Women and children are never to be trusted. In the end game they become savage and brutal killers. Where as men tend to think and plan coherently to acquire more food and water, they are driven by genetics and hormones to survive only in the present. This applies more to strangers than your own.

This is an astute observation and if TS ever does HTF a great many men are going to learn it the hard way. It's part of our current culture, though - women use what they have to get what they want, I'm not exempt from it - but that behavior inevitably will become far more dire.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Another good source for info is here, and it's available as a free download:

Doom Survival Guide - A Handbook to Survival in a Post Apocalyptic World

It is available in two formats:

A straightforward A5 pdf
This is what you want to browse the book on your PC

A booklet form A4 pdf
This is what you will need to print the guide if you plan to bind it into a book
NOTE: This version is for booklet printing and does not look sensible in a PDF veiwer!

Revision 2.0 - current size pages
Straight A5 PDF 10.5 MB 265 download
Booklet A4 PDF 10.6 MB download

source

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Hosting tops out at 30 kb so its a patience game.

It is however possibly the highest quality manual I have seen at any price. Everything from birthing babies, to field surgery, to scavenging tide pools, trapping, you name it.

Highly recommended. A big thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It seems as though, this administration is setting us up to fail on multiple levels, so it will destroy every bit of america.
There seems to be various warnings from all over the world, saying to prepare....I think we could have something big happening soon...I just have this wierd feeling in my gut...this truely is, a very bad road we are on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join