It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Group 2011: Arab Spring, DSK Top Secret Agenda Plus Briefing Interview, Plus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

An invite-only meeting of the world's political elite and financial magnates, the Bilderberg group, is underway in Switzerland. The annual event has long been shrouded in secrecy, something that's given rise to a strong protest movement. RT's Laura Emmett reports on just what might be the main agenda behind the closed doors...

I saw the 2011 Bilderberg list and no russians guests at the "party". Makes me wonder if this is why RT is reporting on Bilderberg Meeting. All media there is locked out and almost all of the MSM refuse to report on it. I have the impression that this is the first real news on the meeting in days.

World’s Fate Sealed Behind Closed Doors?

This is great interview, and a BIG eye opener. Worth watching.

Bilderberg 2011 Switzerland Briefing

I think the BRIC elites should get together and have a meeting of their own too

Well, at least someone is reporting on this.

Blog covering the meeting.

bilderberg2011.com...
edit on 10-6-2011 by RUSSO because: add blog

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
you know for super secret meetings this really isnt that secret. I bet this bilderberg meeting is just fuel to feed the ct's and to keep them off the trail. I beleive the real meetings happen somewhere else and at a differnt time off hours . Most of the bilderberg meetings are done with people following and cameras outside there gates. I bet the bilderberg are just waiting for a alex jones type breach like in boheminagrove to record the actual meeting .... then ahve it released and show that its not what we thought the meetings were about . That way its another blow to the ct's and its also an excuse for them to continue doing the meetings . All the while the real meetings are done in stealth and not black limo's in a sealed off location lol .

I''m down for secret meetings and what not . But thsi bilderberg thing seems to obvious and easy . To me it seems like bilderberg is just the destraction .

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

I''m down for secret meetings and what not . But thsi bilderberg thing seems to obvious and easy . To me it seems like bilderberg is just the destraction .

But distraction from what?

They made up a bomb threat to keep people away:

The Bilderberg conference has now been postponed until tomorrow. This may or may not be due to the reported bomb threat, but it coincides with multiple reports of the local airport postponing all flights due to severe weather conditions. UPDATE 2: Police say they have found some suspicious tubing close to the Bilderberg hotel. Police say two people have been arrested. It is not yet clear whether the arrests are connected to the supposed bomb threat.

Bomb

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

There are numerous attendees that asked not to be on the official list. We DO know there are among the attendees, Russians.....I also know there are at least a couple of attendees from Brazil, Mexico, Australia & Israel not on the list. Bill Gates was also thought to be among the attendees and I have no doubt so is Soros.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by RUSSO

There are numerous attendees that asked not to be on the official list. We DO know there are among the attendees, Russians.....I also know there are at least a couple of attendees from Brazil, Mexico, Australia & Israel not on the list. Bill Gates was also thought to be among the attendees and I have no doubt so is Soros.

Humm, I should know about this. We already live in a world government.

Heads of state, CEOs and NATO officials are gathering at the top secret Bilderberg conference this week in St. Moritz, Switzerland. Are the global elite meeting to carve up the world or is this just simply a talk shop? With these meetings perhaps shaping the future of the globe, why is the media not being allowed to listen in? Andrew Gavin Marshall of the Centre for Research on Globalization says that despite democratic-elected leaders from democratic countries conversing, these closed-door conversations are far from democratic.

edit on 10-6-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wow, this is cool. A blog that covers the meeting.

The meeting reports — Bilderberg conferences exposed:

bilderberg2011.com...

Full of info, pictures, videos and info. Everyone should see this.

edit on 10-6-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
news around the web about Bilderberg 2011
news.google.com...

wearechange is there

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Thanks conar. Good to know more people are covering it. Lets wait to see what will come from this.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Curious to see IF Obama actually went to Camp David or if he is planning on secretly attending again.
Obama to spend weekend at Camp David

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

How convenient is it huh?

Thanks for the link and reminding me of this.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Great job to everyone on their efforts to expose corrupt entities that are trying to enslave society as a whole.
There are too may of us everywhere, we do not want to have war and conflict, we just want to 
live our every day lives, growing our own organic food, driving our fast electric cars that draw 
energy from alternative/exotic energy sources and not be a slave to the designed rat race.
I realize, it is not the governments that are bad, I have worked in numerous positions on 
government projects issuu.com...

top topics

join