It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Germans are here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

Well, Tom, the problem with tolerance - and I think of myself as a tolerant person - is, that at one point one has to ask himself, how much intolerance one can tolerate.
I think, the German laws are fine regarding to this. Though it also depends on the judge's interpretation.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
The lack of free speech in Germany prohibits a similar forum like ATS. All members would be considered extreme right-wing Nazis. I'm Dutch but live in Germany.

Oh.i want to see the Dutch (in particular the dutch!!) see a German forum where right-wingers have a platform to openly voice hate etc..

Ironically, it's the dutch, which (as is common understanding) often STILL hate the Germans because of the past in the 3rd reich. So..in other words: If it would upset someone if there was a "right wing forum" in Germany..the dutch would maybe be the first ones to complain about it.
edit on 17-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
Germany is under total Zionist control these days.
And there is little freedoms in Germany now.
No freedom of belief, no freedom of expression, no freedom to speak one's mind, no freedom to question, no freedom of assembly.
It's worse now than when it was the 3rd Reich.

As someone who lived in the states for approx. 10 years i can very well compare the "freedom" of eg. in the States, Germany, Spain etc.

Short: What you say is utterly absurd. We have significantly more freedom in Germany...in the States you cannot even watch TV which is NOT censored for various reasons. Your statement that we dont have "freedom of Speech" etc. in Germany in utterly absurd. Brainwashed a lot?

<< 1   >>

join