It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Germans are here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am really missing a site like this in germany...i would like to know how many germans are here?
I really would love to make a german above top secret version

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I'm not German, but I do live in Germany.

I think a German language ATS equivalent/a German language section on the existing ATS would be neat. I would love to read the perspectives of Germans that don't speak English well enough to really converse on here. I read once before that Germans are really big into conspiracy theories, so something along those lines may be successful.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'm 1/2. My mother orginated in Berlin.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My mother is German and my father Austrian. We live in South Africa though. A lot of german speaking people live in South Africa.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So we are 2 and a half man now!

I thought about a European forum myselves some time ago.

A free forum, where nobody fears, that somebody could take his weapons away. A free forum where nobody calls the president a fascist, because he wants to install a health insurance system - and nobody calls him a communist for the same reason. A free forum, where nobody tells me, that Europe is taken over by the Islamists... *sigh*

But since it is much more interesting to see, what other people on this planet have to say, I decided to stay and wait until more Europeans come here.

edit on 10-6-2011 by Siddharta because: Too slowly: So we are 2 and 2 half.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i am not sure if a "german ats" would work but it would be worth a try..but still i dont know much germans who are interested in that topics...so i am interested to see how many germans are here but will be hard to find out as the most people here are not reading everywhere

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The lack of free speech in Germany prohibits a similar forum like ATS. All members would be considered extreme right-wing Nazis. I'm Dutch but live in Germany.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hehe, no I don't think anybody would consider me as a right wing nazi. Nowhere in this world.
Free speech is a high value in Germany, but - of course - thesis like your's are a little too delicate. I - for myself - can try to discuss them to some extent, but I understand, why the German laws set limits to this kind of "free speech".

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

The lack of free speech in Germany prohibits a similar forum like ATS

What lack of free speech? That you can't deny the holocaust? Oh well...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

The lack of free speech in Germany prohibits a similar forum like ATS

What lack of free speech? That you can't deny the holocaust? Oh well...

There is nothing to doubt about the holocaust, but certain events within are questionable and it's even forbidden to doubt about those.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
i am studying law in germany for a long time and i can say: there is not many countries that have a urge to protect the free speech as germany..

i can not understand anyone who tells something else.
Tell me one thing besides denying the holocaust (which in my eyes is totally RIGHT to be forbidden) which is an act against free speech?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Maybe a career as a stand-up comedian would be more appropriate for you.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I'm Dutch but live in Germany.

What he said.......

I even suspect that you are somewhere in my neighborhood......

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Tell me one thing besides denying the holocaust (which in my eyes is totally RIGHT to be forbidden) which is an act against free speech?

Well, one thing does pop into mind : the use of the Svastika (I am using the Lithuanian Spelling). Throughout Germany and, by legislation, throughout the EU, the use and display of the Svastika are all but prohibited. Why?

Oh yeah..... now I remember..... an Austrian madman usurped the symbol -- an ancient symbol -- from the Baltic people: the Prussians, the Lithuanians and the Latvians. The Svastika is a symbol of luck. It is the symbol of the ancient Baltic God of Thunder, Perkunas (akin to Norse mythology's Thor). Many other cultures and religions across the globe also have claimed the Svastika as their own.

The Svastika, until it was used by the Nazi's, had never had any bad or evil connotation. For centuries....for millennium ... the Svastika had been used as peaceful, religious symbol, yet, relatively speaking, in a blink of an eye, Hitler's use of the Svastika denigrated it and made it something evil!

Why wasn't the Mercedes Benz "star" logo made illegal? Why wasn't the Volkwagen logo made illegal? Why wasn't the Krupp "rings" logo made illegal? What about Siemens? I.G. Farben? All of those companies and their corporate symbols and logos had far more to directly do with the evils of Nazi-ism than the Svastika.

In the same breath, one might ponder why the hammer and sickle or star symbols of Stalinist Communism and the the Soviet Union have not been similarly banned. After all, if one were to keep track, the death toll would eclipse that of the Nazi's. But, I suppose, who's counting?

The point I'm making is that free speech IS being denied. Free discussion IS being denied. Why? ..... for the sake of Political Correctness.

Anyway, you asked for an example of censorship....... here's one.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Germany is under total Zionist control these days.
And there is little freedoms in Germany now.
No freedom of belief, no freedom of expression, no freedom to speak one's mind, no freedom to question, no freedom of assembly.
It's worse now than when it was the 3rd Reich.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
Germany is under total Zionist control these days.
And there is little freedoms in Germany now.
No freedom of belief, no freedom of expression, no freedom to speak one's mind, no freedom to question, no freedom of assembly.
It's worse now than when it was the 3rd Reich.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.
Too bad most Germans don't see it their self because of the brainwash they got since elementary school.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The OP asked: "How many Germans are there?"
NOT
"How many Nazis are there?"

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Marduk lonely mourns on top of the earthly mountain. The home of the gods is lost(gone). They sing do not sing, they do not celebrate festivals, nor they hastily prepare for battle. Even their thoughts are captive in chains. Ishtar cries for her people. Marduk raises his eyes up to the limits of the highest light, where Ishtar is crying. And he hears Ishtar’s voice to sound him: Lord Marduk! Protector of the midnight mountain! Hurl your spear against the enemy! But save our people!

bookofsajaha.wordpress.com...
German: www.thuletempel.org...

That's how Nazi I am.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
DIRK NOWITSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with "nazi", it has to do with freedom.
Freedom means being able to do what you want, with respect for others to do as well.
It does not mean everyone must comply and accept only one view, but it allow differing views, even ones that may conflict, and ones some may not like.
I don't like the hollywood racist "nazis", or the LaRaza brown racists, or the black racist NOI and NBPP, but that's what freedom is about, and that's what tolerance is about, to allow others their views, even if you don't agree with them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join