It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna know more about 2 things completly irrelevent with each other. 1.Yowie's in Australia and 2.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Im curious I have read alot now on both subjects and like everything there are 2 sides to both of what I am interested in. Alot of threads i have read, people tend to go off subject or completly dissmiss anyone with an opposite view to their own. I want a good discussion on either subjects. First YOWIE'S/BIGFOOT, I believe they exist and are related to the extinct Gigantopithecus or possibly they are not extinct and a few have managed to survive and still roam our earth. I want to know if anyone has ever seen them in Australia especially if they have proof. Second FREEMASONRY, I once believed (as alot of others that are not Masons) that they were a cult that wanted to control the world, especially after watching things like The Arrivals, and reading things like the ephesians5-11 website, but after a few posts and talking with people on here I am changing my mind, so i want to know more... remember especially on this subject as i have noticed it can be touchy with some i want a discussion and valid points not people being disrespectful or insulting etc, I have an open mind so lets begin.....

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SickOfLies

I belive the Yowie is a part of the dreamtime, they are real in that sense, as any Aboriginal worth there salt will tell you the dreamtime is real..
i think modern day sitings are people who have seen though the veil into the dreamtime.. the land is strong here and rifts appear all the time.
As for the masons, well to me they are an esoteric group who have truth in the words and symbols they use. its up to you to seek the answers, most of the layers can be peeled back by searching the for the deeper meanings of the symbols, and looking past the first few layers..
like the all seeing eye. one layer is the social control that is in place as we all have a station in life.
another is that god is separate from this realm, but as it is the top of the mortal pyramid, we can all be god like if we make that road the one we travel.
seek and you find
but we can only show you the door, you have to open it.
peace.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

1 question I have asked a few freemasons on here is have you seen The Arrivals? It makes very valid points to me but so far none i have asked have seen it, have you? I only ask because I want to know what a freemason thinks after he watches it, or anyone thinks after watching it, that "documentary" was what really got me thinking about our world today and how/why it is the way it is. As for Yowie's I hope with all my heart and mind they are real in more ways then dreamtime legends. I want to to spend a week or so in the deepest part of the Blue Mountains or Grampians or wherever else there have been "sightings" and finally put an end to my.... well i guess i'd call it either fascination or curiosty abut those words dont sum up how bad i want this. Plus my girlfriend is sick of me talking about Yowies/bigfoot haha

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

The dreamtime is real... no legends...
if you get the chance to talk to an elder they will tell you the dreamtime is right now
the dreamtime is real, yowies are real..

i havent seen the arrivals. i dont do online video much , as im mobile broadband in the bush (no phone line)
but if you have a review of it ill read up.
whats it about ?
edit, looked a bit at it, but its a bit out of my belief patterns.
im more a Zen person.
so while it contains truth as it is of itself.
it is not the ultimate truth.

edit on 10-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

ok im confused I always thought when people mentioned dreamtime they were just legends, i dont know much when it comes to aboriginal tribes, can you please explain a bit more of what dreamtime really means? i mean if dreamtime is real why dont they just say "it is" instead of "dreamtime"?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Its the same reason people call heaven its own place
the dreamtime is outside time and space.
it was , it is and it always will be.

The Dreamtime refers to a time before time, or a time outside of time. In a sense, it is also a all-at-once time in which the past, present and future coexist at the same time. In someways, it shares parrallels with the story of Genisis as the Dreamtime was the time of creation. In other ways it is different as years are not recorded since the time of Genesis. Instead, life follows a cycle in which there is no real beginning and no real end.

www.convictcreations.com...
the dream time is just as real as the story's of the Christian tribes.

Dreaming" is also often used to refer to an individual's or group's set of beliefs or spirituality.

They believe that every person essentially exists eternally in the Dreaming. This eternal part existed before the life of the individual begins, and continues to exist when the life of the individual ends.

so the dreaming is the realms of the spirit, while part of it is here, most of it is not. just as we are only part of the spirit, so we are a small part of the whole.
we are in the dreamtime now, reality is one part of it. part is just a part.
im not an expert by the way,but its real to me just as the road to heaven is real, the nothing that is zen
they are all facets of the same jewel.

en.wikipedia.org...
remeber google is your friend. search and find the answers.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The arrivals is very interesting.
I had a strange moment when watching this, I was tired and had only watched a few episodes and decided to go to bed, after falling asleep i had a dream that a sphinx looking lion appeared and all it said was "watch" as soon as i heard it say this i awoke after like 30 min of being asleep, ended staying up all night watching the rest.
Very trippy that dream gave me goosebumps, again that really was an interesting video series made me think

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Welcome,

The only true answers are those that you yourself adopt as Truth. Each of us has our own set of Truths, and coupled with such a diverse grouping of subject matter and people, ATS can help our core Knowledge grow beyond what we used to feel!

I believe in Bigfoot! I have always believed, ever since the Patterson tape! I believe that Neanderthal is more likely our friend of the forest; he was taller, stronger, had an inverted V chest versus the box version we have, and his forearms are longer! Thicker neck! What others fail to do is cover Neanderthal with hair from head to toe; instead they depict a "man" out of him, like us!

I do hope you have fun on ATS, because nothing is worth the effort if we forget to have fun! Then it becomes "Work"!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Did you come to a conclusion after watching it? or take it with a grain of a salt (and weird dreams lol)?

top topics

join